First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Katniss

Benton, KY

#1 Aug 14, 2011
Just got back in town yesterday and HAD to get my Jasmine fix. My tummys happy now anyone else out there agree?
Lee

Benton, KY

#2 Aug 14, 2011
No
Adama

United States

#3 Aug 14, 2011
Sushi at Sho-Gun is far superior.
Frank

United States

#4 Aug 14, 2011
No! Jasmine is horrible.
Ugh

Detroit, MI

#5 Aug 14, 2011
Anytime I eat at Jasmine, my stomach is NOT happy.
Positivity

Benton, KY

#6 Aug 14, 2011
Jasmine addict here. Eat it almost every week. Drunken noodle with chicken- need I say more.
XOXOkisskiss

Benton, KY

#7 Aug 15, 2011
mmmm!! I love Jasmines! Their orange chicken with toasted almonds is so good! on a negative note, their coconut soup stuff with lemongrass is absolutely DISGUSTING! I guess I'm just not into all that weird stuff! but I'd definently spend my money there, anyday!
Josh

Mayfield, KY

#8 Aug 15, 2011
Jasmine is the best. I can eat there sushi everyday.
Katniss

Benton, KY

#9 Aug 17, 2011
Adama have you not had the Red Dragon at Jamine NOTHING could be better. Going again today, YUMMMMMMMY!!!! And so sad, KIm the manager is leaving. I think her husband got a job in a diffent state. She will be missed. Thankyou kim for your hospitality and your smiling personality. Good job!!
What

Hickory, KY

#10 Aug 26, 2011
Jasmine in Murray absolutely can NOT get a to go order correct. There is no way. It is simply beyond their abilities.
cat

Somerset, KY

#11 Aug 27, 2011
Hardly, Jasmine's sushi is sub-par, usually old and slimy, and their workers lack even the barest of brain cells. People that enjoy that mediocrity have obviously not tried real cultural food, to this that is authentic and fresh.
bca

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Aug 27, 2011
I like it when im constipated
Joseph

Rochdale, UK

#13 Aug 30, 2011
Cat I have ate sushi in many different cities and I personally can say Jasmine's Sushi is far from "sub-par" I think it is great I love the Red Dragon it's great in Murray and Paducah maybe you caught them on a bad day I have never had slimy sushi their and I eat their a lot.
Anonymous

Mayfield, KY

#14 Aug 30, 2011
Have to say I'm quite a fan of Jasmine. And I agree with Joseph their sushi is worth the money. I eat there at every opportunity.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15 Sep 2, 2011
cat wrote:
Hardly, Jasmine's sushi is sub-par, usually old and slimy, and their workers lack even the barest of brain cells. People that enjoy that mediocrity have obviously not tried real cultural food, to this that is authentic and fresh.
What the hell are you talking about? I got to tour Jasmine for my job at one point, and all the rolls were made to order with fresh ingredients. I found the staff to be very polite and professional as well.
Ted

Benton, KY

#16 Sep 2, 2011
Picky Fetus wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about? I got to tour Jasmine for my job at one point, and all the rolls were made to order with fresh ingredients. I found the staff to be very polite and professional as well.
Chops Johnson detected
Love and Peace

Louisville, KY

#17 Sep 3, 2011
jasmine food makes me sick
awesome

United States

#18 Sep 4, 2011
They have great sushi!
love life.

Murray, KY

#19 Sep 5, 2011
The food is great! I went friday at 4 and they gave me 15% off. It's a good deal. Love that place.
Mike

Memphis, TN

#20 Sep 3, 2015
I love jasmine. Great atmosphere and employees. I'm from out of state and try to go when I'm at my lake house in Paris. I highly recommend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farmers co op 53 min Roy Hall 2
Rachel Haugh 1 hr Rachel 13
PleSe be a democrat 2 hr Blackjack 2
Beer, food, fun 3 hr chuck ie 9
Bruce lennox 3 hr kelly78 9
I hate my job 4 hr Spewlin trowl 12
Flowers by mini storage 4 hr EyeQ 3
Murray Jcpenney closing 7 hr tod 9

Murray Jobs

More from around the web