hwy 127/13 bypass
tom

Carthage, MO

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Does anyone know about the time line on this. I know it is suppose to begin at where the chalet was and end up past moto mart. When this happens it will kill what is left of M'boro.
hood rat

United States

#2 Jan 18, 2013
Great that's all we need is another nail in our coffin.
Tom

Murphysboro, IL

#3 Jan 19, 2013
I saw another thread talking about how bad Cairo is, the bad thing is M'boro will be worse. It will be a ghost town except all the the thugs and gang bangers. It has seemed to get worse under mayor Williams rule and we will be stuck with him or the other idiot will Stevens. Basically we are all screwed when the bypass goes thru.
subtext

Murphysboro, IL

#4 Jan 19, 2013
How are they going to do that? What's the point? That money could be used elsewhere, for more productive things. Sad that Illinois priorities are backwards.
William

Murphysboro, IL

#5 Jan 20, 2013
They wouldn't be replacing the current route 13 bridges if that was even true....
Tom

Murphysboro, IL

#6 Jan 20, 2013
William u are so wrong, they still need a new bridge for the people to leave M'boro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murphysboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joey Carter 3 hr Ray 23
Casey's Gas Station 18 hr Bishplz 5
Tracy ellett 19 hr A fan of T 9
Bryant- like taking candy from a baby Thu weez murphy broke 3
Robert Crane Thu jimbobjimmy 9
Mandy Bolin 8 yrs (Jul '10) Wed remembering u 20
Cody barton Jul 19 Phatdad 1

Murphysboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance