addus home health care
anonymous

Mattoon, IL

#1 Jun 3, 2010
This place is A joke. They get good workers and cut there ours to the point that they wind up being forced to leave. The worker I have is the best worker I have ever had and now I see it happening to this one as well. And if you need to contact there office pray you don't have to speak with Arron, she is A rude and hateful person. When my worker cant make it, no one from that office bothers to call me. Or I have A stranger knock at my door claiming to be A substitute from addus. Gee no one called to let me know. I am going to look into this place called Doors and hopefully drop addus and Arron all together. Share your thoughts on this I wonder if I'm the only one that receives this kind of service.
Subtractus

Staten Island, NY

#2 Jun 8, 2010
used to work for addus. Still would be if it hadn't been for arron cutting my hours. I was probably one of their best employees ever too. Arron just started about two weeks before my hours got cut. She I know from personal experience should not be in any sort of positon to be scheduling anyone for anything. She should know how to add 2 plus 2 first. But what else can you expect from Southern Illinois and their uneducated rejects that get hired into positions that they should never have?!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 28, 2011
My best friends addus worker was just fired for tampering with time sheets and just being a fuck up. She would pick food with her bare unwashed finger right off my friends plate without asking. She could not clean and would lesve early everyday but not put it on her time card.
hmm

Saint Louis, MO

#4 May 17, 2013
Is this place like oak grove in Carbondale? Heard they hire nurses who are crack heads
had good job

Marion, IL

#5 May 18, 2013
I worked there and got TONS of hours when I was there but I made a HUGE mistake cause I'm retarded outside of work and had to quit cause it violated company policy and ever since I have just done odd jobs and pretty much had a real hard time finding a diff job. This was April of 2012 I still have my cna active and just graduated from community college with certificate I am hoping to move out of this god forsaken area and maybe have a better chance somewhere else even though I did screw up doesn't mean I should have to pay for it for rest of my life it feels like. And Erin isn't with them anymore either she quit and works for some other place now I'm not sure where that is now either but yea just saying.
Dawn

Ballwin, MO

#6 May 19, 2013
They let ppl like Karen Williams, work for them she is a pot head a pill popper maybe they should cut ppl like her out an give the hrs to good employees!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murphysboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashlee Hale 6 min QuitJudgingAndMin... 6
Carrie Brown stole a vehicle (May '15) 7 min Ridiculous 15
Tanya Taylor 2 hr Sigh 3
Fat and gay 14 hr Ginger 3
Chief Sat ANyPrOOf 29
Public defender John mc dermott dead Fri murphy411 3
Not sure Fri Good girl 12

Murphysboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance