Soledad Canyon a " California

Soledad Canyon a " California

There are 3 comments on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Mar 11, 2015, titled Soledad Canyon a " California. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

The motorhome is parked at Thousand Trails Soledad Canyon RV Resort in Acton, California. I will depart from here later this morning. It's just the way things are and we just have to deal with it. I'm now in what I'm calling my "pacing mode". Last October I had cataract surgery at the VA Hospital in Palo Alto, California. I've not seen the program. Yup, That's me standing in front of the Post Office in Luckenbach, Texas...Y'all! Make sure you have your speakers turned on and go to full screen asap. To gain access, you simply have to click this link...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Mar 20, 2015
What the Hell is he talking about?
Ravenite Coffee

Rio Rancho, NM

#2 Mar 25, 2015
"Daktari" the TV show was filmed in Soledad Canyon and Africa USA was washed out in '71 there. Tippi Hedron's tiger refuge is there now.
Ho Dee Doo

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Sep 5, 2015
That's right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murphys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Glance at the Past - Ft. Bragg Advocate-News (Aug '09) Aug '18 piroshki peteyoni... 8
Hello Apr '18 Hello 1
Building Inspector Murdered. Don't Buy a House ... (Dec '08) Nov '17 longtime resident 52
News Mornings with the One Percent is Live Weekday M... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Tominscv 1
News Angels Camp kennel owner back in jail (Aug '17) Aug '17 Jim 1
Jeremiah Barrett (May '17) May '17 KAY Smith 2
Review: Murphys Dollar Store (Feb '14) Jan '15 Isaac 7

Murphys Jobs

Personal Finance

Murphys Mortgages