Defeat John Snow Jr
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Citizen

United States

#1 Apr 27, 2012
This egomaniac does not deserve to go back to public office. We citizens have spent over two thousand dollars to name a bridge for him, what a waste. He has had a good man removed from the Murphy UMC mostly because he did want John to take the collections home to count them. John needs to stay retired.
WNC BH

United States

#2 Apr 29, 2012
Citizen wrote:
This egomaniac does not deserve to go back to public office. We citizens have spent over two thousand dollars to name a bridge for him, what a waste. He has had a good man removed from the Murphy UMC mostly because he did want John to take the collections home to count them. John needs to stay retired.
GO F*CK YOURSELF UP YHE ASS WITH A RUBBER HOSE....B*TCH
Fred

Murphy, NC

#3 May 3, 2012
WNC BH wrote:
<quoted text>GO F*CK YOURSELF UP YHE ASS WITH A RUBBER HOSE....B*TCH
I have left the MMC because of John Snow, Bill " The Peacock" Hughes and people such as you. Your vulgar response is indicative of John J Snow's Jr people.I hope He loses in the primary. Defeat John Snow and his ego driven control of Murphy.
WNC BH

United States

#4 May 3, 2012
Fred wrote:
<quoted text> I have left the MMC because of John Snow, Bill " The Peacock" Hughes and people such as you. Your vulgar response is indicative of John J Snow's Jr people.I hope He loses in the primary. Defeat John Snow and his ego driven control of Murphy.
thanks for your input on what i think and feel.so here's what i think about you,judge snow must have sent your ass to prison at some point.as for bill hughes he is a ass and a drunk..have a nice day.
WanderingWillie

Andrews, NC

#5 May 5, 2012
I been a republican all my life. John Snow is the best Senator we have ever had. Period! As for the peacock, keep him in murphy!!
Tom

Blairsville, GA

#6 May 6, 2012
I have been a Democrat my whole life and an acquaintance of John but after he led a cabal to get rid of a good pastor at Our church I will never vote for him again and this also goes for his lackeys including Bill Hughes.
My taxes help deadbeats

Murphy, NC

#7 May 6, 2012
"mostly because he did want John to take the collections home to count them."

why did he want John to take money home?
Aliens- space and Mexican

Murphy, NC

#8 May 6, 2012
Maybe John has a really big safe and Al wanted the money there. Maybe John forgot the combination or didn't feel comfortable with all that cash on hand?
john not Snow

Otto, NC

#9 May 30, 2012
My taxes help deadbeats wrote:
A very good question.
Joe

Webster, NC

#10 Jun 11, 2012
My taxes help deadbeats wrote:
I think it is time to expose John Snow Jlr for the evil man. He is. for him to have ruined the Murphy Methodist Church there should be a special place in hell.
Just Saying

Hayesville, NC

#11 Jun 11, 2012
Joe wrote:
<quoted text> I think it is time to expose John Snow Jlr for the evil man. He is. for him to have ruined the Murphy Methodist Church there should be a special place in hell.
I heard Jim Davis is selling Ocean front property in Macon Co. Just as believable as the BS you all are saying about Snow. Topix is easy though. Just make up a lie and hope some people believe it. If you can't beat him with the truth, just try lying. In a close election, every vote counts. Snow was the best representive we have ever had out here. He got more done for this district in a month than Davis has since hes' been in office. Just the facts.
Joe

Marble, NC

#12 Jun 12, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>I heard Jim Davis is selling Ocean front property in Macon Co. Just as believable as the BS you all are saying about Snow. Topix is easy though. Just make up a lie and hope some people believe it. If you can't beat him with the truth, just try lying. In a close election, every vote counts. Snow was the best representive we have ever had out here. He got more done for this district in a month than Davis has since hes' been in office. Just the facts.
The difference is that john Snow has caused the Murphy Methodist church to split. He had assistance from Suzanne West and a pant load of toadies. John Snow is an egoist driven evil man! What good has he ever accomplished.
Joe

Marble, NC

#13 Jun 15, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>I heard Jim Davis is selling Ocean front property in Macon Co. Just as believable as the BS you all are saying about Snow. Topix is easy though. Just make up a lie and hope some people believe it. If you can't beat him with the truth, just try lying. In a close election, every vote counts. Snow was the best representive we have ever had out here. He got more done for this district in a month than Davis has since hes' been in office. Just the facts.
I have been waiting for you to name all the good the The giant Ego John Snow has accomplished other than have a good minister fired. I know he also got the taxpayers to put up campaign signs up for him by naming a bridge after him. in Asheville a firefighter ost his life fighting a fire and the. State said NO to naming a bridge after him but a hack politician like John Snow sure, just Damn, defeat John Snow!
Badtothebone

Ladson, SC

#14 Jul 27, 2012
I can't believe how ignorant some people really are. Have any of you ever taken a high school course in American Democracy?
If so, then you already know about the separation of Church and State.

For the rest of you uneducated, unwashed masses, the Diocese of the Methodist Church does not rule on the opinion of one man, even if he was a former state senator! Also, the Methodist Church does not remove a pastor from their church UNLESS there is an untenable situation.

In the MMC, the pastor did not tend to the needs of his entire flock, he catered to a select group. As a result, the hierarchy of the Methodist Church ( of which John Snow is Not a member)
chose to remove him from his church rather than risk the demise of one of Murphy's oldest
churches! It was the only resolution possible.

As to the insane allegations about John Snow and the Church's funds, anyone with an IQ over double digits would know that there is absolutely no way that happened. First of all, the MMC does have an accounting system in place that would reveal discrepancies. Secondly, John Snow is not an idiot...why would he risk his good name and reputation over such a small amount of money?

Get smart people!! You are being trough fed! Have you really got all the facts or are you merely spreading unsubstantiated dirt spread by vicious and disgruntled people who have no
lives?

Think about it! Could this all be a thinly disguised attempt to cover up far worse deeds of supposedly Christian people?

Ask Pastor Al about how he is contractually not supposed to preach at another church in Murphy, yet! Ask how HE got the funds to open HIS church under a made-up name! Ask how he was able to hire the 1st youth minister in the history of the MMC if funds were being diverted!

Don't be spoon-fed!!! Get the real facts! Don't slander someone without proof or from here-say

John Snow has been a member of the MMC his entire life; Pastor Al has lived in Murphy 2 years. And, what a impact he has made...not a Christian one like a truly dedicated pastor should do...but he single-handedly divided a church!

Shame on him!!!!

As to the insane allegations about John Snow and church funds. Does anyone with an IQ over double digits truly believe that he could get away with
Love our mountains

United States

#15 Jul 28, 2012
Your post sounds pretty judgmental with allegations as well. We need to pray that both churches do well in our community and that God will bless both. The more places we can have to praise the Lord the better.
ExMethodist

Hiawassee, GA

#16 Jul 28, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
I can't believe how ignorant some people really are. Have any of you ever taken a high school course in American Democracy?
For the rest of you uneducated, unwashed masses, the Diocese of the Methodist Church does not rule on the opinion of one man, even if he was a former state senator! Also, the Methodist Church does not remove a pastor from their church UNLESS there is an untenable situation.
In the MMC, the pastor did not tend to the needs of his entire flock, he catered to a select group. As a result, the hierarchy of the Methodist Church ( of which John Snow is Not a member)
chose to remove him from his church rather than risk the demise of one of Murphy's oldest
As to the insane allegations about John Snow and the Church's funds, anyone with an IQ over double digits would know that there is absolutely no way that happened. First of all, the MMC does have an accounting system in place that would reveal discrepancies. Secondly, John Snow is not an idiot...why would he risk his good name and reputation over such a small amount of money?
Get smart people!! You are being trough fed! Have you really got all the facts or are you merely spreading unsubstantiated dirt spread by vicious and disgruntled people who have no.
lives?
Think about it! Could this all be a thinly disguised attempt to cover up far worse deeds of supposedly Christian people?
Ask Pastor Al about how he is contractually not supposed to preach at another church in Murphy, yet! Ask how HE got the funds to open HIS church under a made-up name! Ask how he was able to hire the 1st youth minister in the history of the MMC if funds were being diverted!
Don't be spoon-fed!!! Get the real facts! Don't slander someone without proof or from here-say
John Snow has been a member of the MMC his entire life; Pastor Al has lived in Murphy 2 years. And, what a impact he has made...not a Christian one like a truly dedicated pastor should do...but he single-handedly divided a church!
Shame on him!!!!
As to the insane allegations about John Snow and church funds. Does anyone with an IQ over double digits truly believe that he could get away with
. I am or was a member of the Murphy Umc for longer than you or John And I think I will call you. ir as I think I know you. Neither the district supervisor nor the Bishop would discuss any of the allegations against Al. He was given a new assignment but chose to retire.I will not bother to address your many allegations other to say they are in fact either just wrong or possibly intentional lies.I never heard any allegations against John other than he was the driving force to get rid of. Rev Al which was true. He was upset w hen he and shelia were. Stopped from taking the collections home to count. I Pray For both churches to prosper and spread the word and encourage all to try to be better Christians.
Badtothebone

Ladson, SC

#17 Jul 28, 2012
I doubt that you have been a member longer than me or John unless you are in your 80's. However, suffice it to say that John and Sheila were at one point asked to count the money, which they did for many years with no problems.

As to all allegations that John got rid of Al, that is patently ridiculous and not possible if you are even remotely familiar with the inner workings of the Methodist Church.

I am greatly distressed by the split in the churchi it has never happened before. I am horrified that a "man of God" would spread gossip about another human being for whatever reason or purpose and I am thoroughly disgusted at the mud-throwing and pettiness of grown individuals!

This situation is just ridiculous. Don't beat the dog to death. Go to whatever place of worship you choose and quit blaming one individual for all the wrongs of many.
Very Good

Hayesville, NC

#18 Jul 31, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
Get smart people!! You are being trough fed! Have you really got all the facts or are you merely spreading unsubstantiated dirt spread by vicious and disgruntled people who have no
lives?
Shame on him!!!!
Very good post. John is a good man and this trash these people are putting on here is just people trying to keep someone from winning by starting lies and rumors. I doubt any of these people are even members of the church. Again, your post was very good.
Johhny

Hiawassee, GA

#19 Aug 1, 2012
Citizen wrote:
. A good post and lot us also get his Son in law out of office,Eric Brinke as he assisted John Spreading lies and withholding theist itches how unholy.
Citizen

United States

#20 Sep 6, 2012
Why have the taxpayers been forced to pay for a campaign sign disguised as a bridge in Murphy? In Asheville they had fight to get a bridge named for a firefighter who died fighting a fire but John Snow got the highway dept to name a bridge for his use as a campaign sign. Much is crooked here in Murphy. The MAYOR, has a car and creditt card he uses at will. For evil to prosper good men must remain quiet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murphy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
clay election opinion bout shoo in trio 1 hr Cait 4
Sherff Election Clay County 2018 (Aug '17) 1 hr Cait 44
Where the Blues at? 5 hr Just a guy OC 5
Clay County Republican Primary Election 7 hr tisonsucks 19
How’s it feel to be on the front page Palmer??? 16 hr Bad Boy 9
Need a plug (Jan '17) Wed Needhelp 39
News N.C., S.C. targeting illegal workers (May '06) Tue Hooch maid Nam 84

Murphy Jobs

Personal Finance

Murphy Mortgages