Fosters Flea Market
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#61 Jul 18, 2012
Another fire there today. Hope no one was hurt and that all the firemen stay safe.
question mark

Jefferson, GA

#62 Jul 20, 2012
Does that guy run the market down the road? Yech!
Dumbo

Blairsville, GA

#63 Jul 20, 2012
question mark wrote:
Does that guy run the market down the road? Yech!
Unhealthy obsession you have going on there. You are amusing.

Since: Jan 11

AOL

#64 Aug 28, 2012
Turtle Track wrote:
Another fire there today. Hope no one was hurt and that all the firemen stay safe.
We drove by the Flra Market today and noticed another building burned down----was it the vegetable market? When did this happen? Arson?
Cindy Lou Prescott

Palm Harbor, FL

#65 Sep 7, 2012
my husband is in Afghanistan and to my shame I am very horny After reading these posts, I went to see this "Gentleman" in the hopes of getting alone with him in the back room. I am, at the risk of sounding egotistical, an attractive, slim, blond in my late20's. after some heavy foreplay, we attempted to "Close the deal", but he could not rise to the occasion no matter how hard I tried to prime the pump so to speak. He told me that he would "Get" me if I told anyone, but leaving me high and dry as he did, I just had to dispell the myth surrounding this loser.
Deep well pump

Young Harris, GA

#66 Sep 8, 2012
I may be able to help. My pump always works. How good are you at priming a pump? My pump will dry make your well squirt like a fountain. Is their any place I can see you?
Harry

Palm Harbor, FL

#67 Sep 9, 2012
Deepwell, How embarrassing the shizit you posted. EVERYBODY in Murphy knows you are TOTALLY incapable of pleasing a woman. You should stay in Hayesville and service grandmas who are barely alive and will orgasm with hand holding on the assumption you are still capable of doing that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murphy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FBI operation underway at Belmont tattoo parlor 4 hr ronny jeb 5
Poll Why are yankees so rude? (Dec '11) Aug 1 Peacemaker 116
Stolen Lawn Furniture Aug 1 Justin 5
Best Plastic Surgeon In Charlotte? Jul 30 mooksmom 3
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Jul 29 Zinjanthopus 4,850
Did Rick Hendrick Ever Really Have Leukemia? (May '09) Jul 27 pekosbob 74
Roger West says F U to local citizens Jul 27 Lifelong republican 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Murphy Mortgages