Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#14615 Jul 6, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously reject. Again, it is not a right but a choice. A choice that I do not agree with.
Why ask questions you already know the answers to unless you are trying to be a inflammatory prick.
Being gay is not a right?
You can disagree with homosexuality, but try to discriminate against a homosexual as an employer and see if it is a right.

Do you chose to be straight or do you believe you were born with only an urge to be with women?
Now apply the logic to your claims.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#14616 Jul 6, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>The left is not for communism.
Yes the left is communism and they need to be removed from this county.
They are enemy of all that beleave in Individual freedom and liberty.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#14617 Jul 6, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree the constitution does not spell it out, but like AZ, none of you guys have demonstrated what civil rights have been violated? They were allowed to assemble peacefully. They were allowed to talk about it. They allowed mainstream media to air and cover it. They did not enslave anyone. Their due process was the referendum. The majority of North Carolinians all agreed, that same sex marriage in North Carolina is not legal. They allowed the people to govern themselves and the people spoke loud and clear.
For the people of the people by the people. Guess that is a line too, right? Your rights end where ours begin. Don't confuse freedoms with privledges.
I figured you mike, az, seven and waco are all the shit bags that started flying the American flag after 9/11 instead of before.
When is the last time you thanked a Vet for your freedoms?
I think it is a civil rights issue because it is a denial of the pursuit of happiness that our declaration of Independence states is inalienable.

The state cannot show there is reason to deny marriage to homosexuals.

Eating in a restaurant is a privilege also, but it is now considered a civil rights issue. February one nineteen sixty.

But I am sure you disagree with those decisions also.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#14618 Jul 6, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Removed? And you are the one who screams about censorship and paranoid about government rounding up citizens?
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#14619 Jul 6, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Hey Arnold...Silver boy thinks he's the only person in America that knows how to pull a trigger....hey Silver...I bet I can get you at three hundred yards with this 1917 6.5 mm Mauser....just uing iron sights.Of course...that's just an old WWI rifle.THIS 7mm magnum......well....let's just say its pretty darn accurate.
Waco1909 now we are talking I will call your 300yd with a AR10 at 500 yards iron sights or we can go a thousand with scope. You think Mikey or Arnold want to get in on this.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#14620 Jul 6, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree the constitution does not spell it out, but like AZ, none of you guys have demonstrated what civil rights have been violated? They were allowed to assemble peacefully. They were allowed to talk about it. They allowed mainstream media to air and cover it. They did not enslave anyone. Their due process was the referendum. The majority of North Carolinians all agreed, that same sex marriage in North Carolina is not legal. They allowed the people to govern themselves and the people spoke loud and clear.
For the people of the people by the people. Guess that is a line too, right? Your rights end where ours begin. Don't confuse freedoms with privledges.
I figured you mike, az, seven and waco are all the shit bags that started flying the American flag after 9/11 instead of before.
When is the last time you thanked a Vet for your freedoms?
I am a vet. And I am sure disappointed in the citizens who voted against freedom to marry.
I served for America thinking we were a nation that stood for freedom. I put my life on the line for ALL people to have the freedom to pursue happiness. You are against giving such freedom. I am ashamed of how citizens like you disrespect my service by withholding freedom of others for no good reasons. Gay marriage hurts no one.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#14621 Jul 6, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, your opinion.
I disagree with it.
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>"3. It always denies a child a mother or a father."
No, it does not. A child can have a mother, and his father can be married to a man. Who the child lives with does not deny them of having a mother or a father.
As many kids live are in split custody also.
You know, we allow divorced people to marry? I know you think divorce is immoral, but legislating personal morality is just not what I call freedom.
That is what the Taliban is known for. This is why we are not a theocracy.

This is not opinion, this is fact. I see you dispute none of it.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#14622 Jul 6, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
And they were AZ...The people governed themselves and voted against legalized same sex marriage.
None of their civils rights were violated. And from what Mike said, they can get married in California. In front of friends and family, while taking their solem vows to one another, in front of a blood thirsty murderer witness called God.
Seems reasonable to me.
No god needed to marry, only a document from the state.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#14623 Jul 6, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but same sex marriage is not a civil right. Being gay is not a right. It is a choice.
Again, in North Carolina, the overwhelming majority voted against legalized same sex marriage on referendum.
It is legal in California, and according to mike, you can even take your vows in front of a blood thirsty murderer witness called God.
Being gay is a right. What penalty do you think should be imposed for being gay?
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#14624 Jul 6, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Removed? And you are the one who screams about censorship and paranoid about government rounding up citizens?
I did not say censorship I say remove, they are crimals and the enemy of Americans.
Get the communist minded people out of this county and there will be nothing to be paranoid about. But if we let these people keep using democracy to destroy America we will have a reason to be paranoid. So far they have done a good job of putting their people in power to take the freedom we have put our lives on the line for and trash it.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#14625 Jul 6, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, read most of yesterday's posts and I actually had to do some research on the wording of some of the posts. In this post you use "liberty" in other posts some use "rights" and actually a third word, "freedom", can be thrown in the mix. There is a difference in the definition of all three words, thus the debate begins. What I did to find out the difference is search "difference in liberty and rights", "difference in civil liberty and civil rights", "difference in freedom and liberty".
I would bet if someone put your right to marry up to a popular vote, you would be screaming freedom, liberty and rights all day, everyday.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#14626 Jul 6, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say censorship I say remove, they are crimals and the enemy of Americans.
Get the communist minded people out of this county and there will be nothing to be paranoid about. But if we let these people keep using democracy to destroy America we will have a reason to be paranoid. So far they have done a good job of putting their people in power to take the freedom we have put our lives on the line for and trash it.
Communism is not illegal to be for. I am not for it, but I am for freedom to have any creed you wish in America, as long as it is not violent or something like that. Communism is not violent.

I do not agree with many ideals, but if you are not being violent I cannot understand justifying kicking someone out of the country for just having an opinion.

What you propose is against everything I served our country for.
You cry freedom quite a lot, but I see you know nothing of freedom.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#14627 Jul 6, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco1909 now we are talking I will call your 300yd with a AR10 at 500 yards iron sights or we can go a thousand with scope. You think Mikey or Arnold want to get in on this.
I can match your thousand with a scope using this 7mm magnum.I got an old Springfield 30.06 that has probably less than three hundred rounds shot through it.It is very accurate as well.It belonged to my grandfather.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#14628 Jul 6, 2012

“Vote”

Houston

#14629 Jul 6, 2012
.308 is no match for the 7mm magnum.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#14630 Jul 6, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/f riendlyatheist/2012/07/05/loui siana-republican-when-i-voted- for-state-funds-to-go-to-relig ious-schools-i-didnt-mean-musl im-ones/
Rep. Valarie Hodges, R-Watson, says she had no idea that Gov. Bobby Jindal’s overhaul of the state’s educational system might mean taxpayer support of Muslim schools.
TSF

Four Oaks, NC

#14631 Jul 6, 2012
I am for removing all right wing commie Godless deviate tax cheat bilge slime republicans. They hate freedom and hog our milk and honey while constantly whining about having to pay a few paltry taxes. They are the American version of taliban, wanting to tell everyone else what to think, believe and how to live. They are the enemy of America.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>

“Vote”

Houston

#14632 Jul 6, 2012
TSF wrote:
I am for removing all right wing commie Godless deviate tax cheat bilge slime republicans. They hate freedom and hog our milk and honey while constantly whining about having to pay a few paltry taxes. They are the American version of taliban, wanting to tell everyone else what to think, believe and how to live. They are the enemy of America.
<quoted text>
quit beating around the bush and tell us what you really think.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14633 Jul 6, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The "individual freedom and liberty" to think like Taxpayer. That means that there will be more meds for him.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14634 Jul 6, 2012
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
I second the motion. All in favor say 'Aye'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murphy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charlotte city council members meet with commun... 25 min charlottecitizen99 1
Charlotte City Council & Attorneys keep lying t... 41 min charlottecitizen99 5
News N.C. Hit With Lawsuit Over Anti-LGBT Law 2 hr Dude 23
News Here's what solid-wall bridges planned for Md.'... 12 hr CharlottePro 1
News EMSL Charlotte Laboratory Receives North Caroli... 12 hr CharlottePro 1
Pokemon Go 12 hr CharlottePro 2
News Hundreds without power in Charlotte following M... 12 hr CharlottePro 1

Murphy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Murphy Mortgages