Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34833 Feb 4, 2013
That's what I heard
TSF

Kenly, NC

#34834 Feb 4, 2013
Thanks . That explains why some nuclear facilities have no fly zones and others do not. 15 million people do not live within 50 miles of the HB Robinson plant in Hartsville. The nearby prohibited zone at Savannah River Plant is because they make bomb triggers there. That is an euphemism for atomic bombs which are used to detonate H bombs. There is good reason to fear ANY damage at all to that facility. Don't fly there. They have SAMs and DO have authority to use them, so you would probably have a really bad day.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, I've been doing a little reading up on the flying around certain areas you guys are discussing. Here's the link:
http://www.theorator.com/bills110/text/hr3259...
Now the chance of that many people living that close to Hartsville doesn't seem possible to me, but there are no-fly zones around those places.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34835 Feb 4, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Just curious, do you post from a smartphone?
No, Im on a Dell computer and still on dial up. Does that tell you anything, lol. Slower than pond water.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34836 Feb 4, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Again, no attempt at diversion. Just pointing out how you liberals like to apologize for everything to people whom you don't even know.(Like the Ruler apologizing for a YouTube video) You call it courteous, I call it wimpy! Who cares why someone was snubbed? Maybe it's you that needs the trophy!
Just wanted to give an explanation to her and tell her that I believe her and you blow it up into some kind of liberal weakness that here until your post, only Fox News could think up. I guess your only reason for doing so was only based on semantics.

Location hidden

#34837 Feb 4, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>1) Typical liberal response when you usually don't have one, 2) I don't recall anyone appointing you the Topix police, 3) I'm not going back to research his post, 4) not avoiding any debate, I've seen you yourself use semantics and no, I'm not going back to research your post either. I will however point out the next time you, Mike, TSF, etc...use semantics.
Please do. That would be both enlightening and liberating.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34838 Feb 4, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to step in the middle of this conversation and say this crazy spoon person is all over Marion nc topix accusing everyone of being some guy named Donald Edge. She is annoying and seems to be mentally unstable. She changes her name over and over. We want her the heck out of our town!
NO I'M GOING TO STEP IN FOR A (REFRAIN FORM PROFANITY) MINUTE. I DON'T GIVE A BIG RAT'S (REFRAIN FORM PROFAINTY) WHO YOU ARE, WHO SPOON IS, WHO DONALD EDGE IS OR THE REST OF YOU DRAMA GUEENS ARE. I HAVE NEVER CHANGED MY NAME HERE ON TOPIX AND DON'T PLAN ON IT. IF YOU WANT HER OUT OF YOUR (REFRAIN FROM PROFANITY) TOWN, THEN MAN UP, WOMAN UP AND PUT HER (REFRAIN FROM PROFANITY) OUT. NOW GO (REFRAIN FORM PROFANITY) YOURSELF AND THE REST OR YOUR (REFRAIN FROM PROFANITY) CREW.

Location hidden

#34839 Feb 4, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Im on a Dell computer and still on dial up. Does that tell you anything, lol. Slower than pond water.
I know with smartphones your location depends on what server your cell ping off of. Dial up may be the same way, who knows. I think Seven is the computer guru on here, he may know why your location shows Clover, SC.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34840 Feb 4, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wanted to give an explanation to her and tell her that I believe her and you blow it up into some kind of liberal weakness that here until your post, only Fox News could think up. I guess your only reason for doing so was only based on semantics.
Arnold, let me start by saying that out of all of you, I hope you believe that I am truly Allen. I don't find you to be weak at all but intelligent for staying out of the rant yesterday. I admire you and always have even before I found out you were black. If, in all of this Spoon (refrain from profanity) I have offended you in any way please accept my apologies.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34842 Feb 4, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I know with smartphones your location depends on what server your cell ping off of. Dial up may be the same way, who knows. I think Seven is the computer guru on here, he may know why your location shows Clover, SC.
When he comes back on I will ask him. I get it that a person can have more than one email and have more than one registered idenity and each have it's own password but having different locations? I had never even heard of Clover until I started posting. Actually I'm in the Asheville area.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#34843 Feb 4, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
Arnold, I repeat.You jumped the gun.Call me and I'll tell you why.
Some things can't be aired on Topix.But, I tried.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#34844 Feb 4, 2013
Gosh Arnold you know, I really admire the way you handle yourself on Topix, I think your behavior is an inspiration to the rest of us who stand in awe of your immense self-restraint and quiet dignity.Your example should be a model for the rest of us who can but aspire to your greatness! Have you thought of getting some backers together for a possible run for governor? A man of the people!! A true grass roots movement!!

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#34845 Feb 4, 2013
For the 26th year in a row, I've successfully picked the Super Bowl winner......I really should start betting....

Location hidden

#34846 Feb 4, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Gosh Arnold you know, I really admire the way you handle yourself on Topix, I think your behavior is an inspiration to the rest of us who stand in awe of your immense self-restraint and quiet dignity.Your example should be a model for the rest of us who can but aspire to your greatness! Have you thought of getting some backers together for a possible run for governor? A man of the people!! A true grass roots movement!!
Gee Waco, I guess that was sarcasm, but this post made a little throw up come up in my mouth.

Location hidden

#34847 Feb 4, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Waco, I guess that was sarcasm, but this post made a little throw up come up in my mouth.
Whew, I'm glad I wasn't the only one!

Location hidden

#34848 Feb 4, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
For the 26th year in a row, I've successfully picked the Super Bowl winner......I really should start betting....
Place that first bet and you'll start a new streak guaranteed!!!

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#34850 Feb 4, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it something you ate?

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#34851 Feb 4, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Place that first bet and you'll start a new streak guaranteed!!!
Well...a year ago I bet on the super bowl and picked up a five hundred bucks...guess I should have placed a Vegas bet....I also picked every NFL game correctly....which is a bit weird....that is to say, the six or seven games I was interested in....

Location hidden

#34852 Feb 4, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Stick with the loser team. You will at least have places to visit outside of America when they defect.

Location hidden

#34853 Feb 4, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, let me start by saying that out of all of you, I hope you believe that I am truly Allen. I don't find you to be weak at all but intelligent for staying out of the rant yesterday. I admire you and always have even before I found out you were black. If, in all of this Spoon (refrain from profanity) I have offended you in any way please accept my apologies.
You are who you say you are. I have no problem with you whatsoever

Location hidden

#34854 Feb 4, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Some things can't be aired on Topix.But, I tried.
Yea, I agree. Like some of the things you said privately about one of your loyal teammates that I will keep locked up unless pushed to reveal. Quit playing the game. Let it die.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murphy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adios Michael Waltrip Racing 7 hr Into The Wall 1
How long before mafia controls Cherokee Co? 22 hr Uct 9
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Wed Resource Action 290
Cracker barrel Aug 31 Wake up 13
Poll Do you think women with hairy armpits are ok (Jan '09) Aug 28 NemO 545
Help wanted. Sales in Charlotte Aug 28 NemO 2
Location questions. Aug 27 Abc 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Murphy Mortgages