Palmer Smith loses appeal, ordered to...

Palmer Smith loses appeal, ordered to jail | Palmer Smith, Marcie Smith, Crime, MPD, Murfreesboro

There are 1 comment on the Murfreesboro Post story from Jul 24, 2012, titled Palmer Smith loses appeal, ordered to jail | Palmer Smith, Marcie Smith, Crime, MPD, Murfreesboro. In it, Murfreesboro Post reports that:

A man convicted of tempering with evidence and lying police has lost his appeal and is ordered to report to jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Murfreesboro Post.

Saddness

Central City, KY

#1 Jul 24, 2012
He has been arrested twice and spent less than an hour in jail. At least Marcies money is being put to good use the daughter LeAnn Barnes has a new Infi convertible divorced her husband and quit her job. Someone needs to get with the program. You figure it out nobody else seems to be able to. Forgive these people for what they have done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murfreesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yates in smyrna (Mar '11) 13 hr Can they do this 1,618
i need feet Apr 14 anonymous 1
News A Murfreesboro Friend, Peter D's, Closing Wedneday Apr 14 kimberly cummings 1
drugs (Aug '14) Apr 9 Martonga 7
News Starbucks eyes another Murfreesboro store Apr 8 Got it 5
ameri cold logistics Apr 8 more curious 2
John Lindberg (Jan '14) Apr 7 Suzyq943261 2

Murfreesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Murfreesboro Mortgages