I'd Like to Know: Where is our Chuck ...

I'd Like to Know: Where is our Chuck E. Cheese?

There are 19 comments on the Herald-Citizen story from Aug 27, 2012, titled I'd Like to Know: Where is our Chuck E. Cheese?. In it, Herald-Citizen reports that:

QUESTION: I would like to know why our town doesn't have businesses such as Hollister, Aeropostale, or a Chuck E. Cheese? I really wish we had more businesses like that because driving from town to town is such a hassle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Herald-Citizen.

Ididntknow

Cookeville, TN

#1 Aug 27, 2012
Why did Wolly Bully's go out of business.....LOL......No doubt the Hearld-Citizen was trolled.
KaKa

Cookeville, TN

#2 Aug 27, 2012
Ididntknow wrote:
Why did Wolly Bully's go out of business.....LOL......No doubt the Hearld-Citizen was trolled.
Answer: To get to the other side.
stinkingcowards

Manchester, TN

#3 Aug 27, 2012
notice how they refused to answer the second question, which somewhat piggybacks upon the first? Instead of offering a direct comparison to surrounding counties of Putnam's tax rates (the county that has no Chuck E. Cheese's or Hollisters or any number of revenue-generating businesses these surrounding counties tend to have) they just direct you to the state website to draw your own conclusions in the immediate aftermath of a large tax-hike. Good reporting, Herald-Citizen! The "I'd like to know" section is REALLY doing it's part, just like the front page did for months when they were hyping up the "Living the Dream" project before Wendy Askins caught the attention of the press and everything went south.
The other person

Cookeville, TN

#4 Sep 1, 2012
stinkingcowards wrote:
notice how they refused to answer the second question, which somewhat piggybacks upon the first? Instead of offering a direct comparison to surrounding counties of Putnam's tax rates (the county that has no Chuck E. Cheese's or Hollisters or any number of revenue-generating businesses these surrounding counties tend to have) they just direct you to the state website to draw your own conclusions in the immediate aftermath of a large tax-hike. Good reporting, Herald-Citizen! The "I'd like to know" section is REALLY doing it's part, just like the front page did for months when they were hyping up the "Living the Dream" project before Wendy Askins caught the attention of the press and everything went south.
That would probably require to much "research". It is the Herald-Citizen after all.
uncle jerry sandusky

United States

#5 Sep 1, 2012
Do the restrooms at Chuck E Cheese have showers?
Big T Larrity

United States

#6 Sep 4, 2012
I doubt we'll ever see a Chuck E Cheese here....It would be nice to have a place to take the kids every now and again, I mean there is space for one here but the likelihood of that happening is as likely as a Publix Grocery Store opening here which is to say not at all.
Daniel Spinks

Santa Fe, NM

#7 Sep 4, 2012
There is a Publix on East Brainerd rd
Daniel Spinks

Santa Fe, NM

#8 Sep 4, 2012
There is a Chuck E Cheese at North Gate
areas

Cookeville, TN

#9 Sep 7, 2012
There's one in Antioch and in Madison.
cindy

Crossville, TN

#10 Sep 11, 2012
Love chucky
Mmmmm

Tinley Park, IL

#11 Sep 12, 2012
There is a Hollister and Aeropostale in Hamilton Place Mall. There is also an Aeropostale in Northgate Mall.
chinese

Cookeville, TN

#12 Sep 12, 2012
No chucky cheese for U!!!!
pie

Redford, MI

#13 Sep 13, 2012
But, why did Target close?
Wandonson

Cookeville, TN

#14 Sep 15, 2012
pie wrote:
But, why did Target close?
No chucky cheese for u Go on diet
cross

Columbia, SC

#15 Sep 17, 2012
Crossville has one
lol

Columbia, TN

#16 Sep 18, 2012
Move to Murfreesboro, they have all of them.
question

Florham Park, NJ

#17 Sep 18, 2012
Chuck e. Cheese pizza totally sucks! Yuck!
SoBe

Knoxville, TN

#18 Sep 19, 2012
cross wrote:
Crossville has one
There's not a Chuck E. cheese in Crossville. Here are their Tennessee locations:

http://www.chuckecheese.com/locations/results...

DeDominicis

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#19 Sep 19, 2012
We had a business on interstate drive that was even better but it too went under when business ran out....i think that's what happened Jungle Jim's Pizza Party Land is what they called it i think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murfreesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Share my wife (Sep '16) Dec 9 Tleejoyce55 2
Tranny Working at Murfreesboro Hooters (May '12) Dec 8 whitsend 8
Lindsay Swaney (Jun '16) Dec 7 Sand brown 6
Ginger tucker Dec 6 Skelator 3
bad eyes need help Dec 5 Uncle Tom 2
Yates in smyrna (Mar '11) Dec 5 Kenny 1,600
wnejo637 Dec 1 Seeking11500 1

Murfreesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance