Amazon hiring fully underway in Middle Tennessee

May 30, 2012 Full story: Business Journal 1,235

Online retail giant Amazon.com is kicking off the broad hiring push necessary to fill 1,000 jobs at distribution sites in Middle Tennessee.

Full Story
First Prev
of 62
Next Last
Where is

Lebanon, TN

#1 May 31, 2012
Where is Amazon located at in Lebanon?
hmm

Manchester, TN

#4 Jun 14, 2012
Not sure on the location of the one in Lebanon. I applied for the one in Murfreesboro last week and have an interview with them this coming Monday. So they are defiantly starting the hiring process. I live in Sparta so I'll be looking to move IF I were offered a job.
Curious

Mcminnville, TN

#5 Jun 15, 2012
Where do apply for the one in Murfreesboro and what are the hiring for and what shift?
lakerfan

Smyrna, TN

#6 Jun 15, 2012
Curious wrote:
Where do apply for the one in Murfreesboro and what are the hiring for and what shift?
Try this link:

www.workatamazonfulfillment.com

Click "Opportunities" then click "Apply Online"

It's supposed to be for the one in Lebanon and/or the one in the Boro.
cee em tee

Charlotte, NC

#7 Jun 16, 2012
Already full i heard dont even waste your time unless you black, mexican or just trash
craig

Hermitage, TN

#8 Jun 16, 2012
Its only $13hr and the on-line application process is complicated. They make you scan any educational diplomas you might have, so be ready for that. If you don't have a scanner..oh well. Typical low wages that a big company pays to poor southerners. Same ole shit.
Wondering

Cleveland, TN

#9 Jun 16, 2012
What were expecting...$50 an hour to stuff Chinese shit into a box?
Wondering

Cleveland, TN

#10 Jun 16, 2012
<you>
really

Manchester, TN

#11 Jun 16, 2012
it's 11 an hour for the regular position, it's 13 an hour for lead. And that is decent money for the area. Not to mention they off benefits. As far as the copies of diplomas or whatever, they never asked me to do that.
beth

Rochester, NY

#12 Jul 6, 2012
hmm wrote:
Not sure on the location of the one in Lebanon. I applied for the one in Murfreesboro last week and have an interview with them this coming Monday. So they are defiantly starting the hiring process. I live i

n Sparta so I'll be looking to move IF I were offered a job.
. Is that a phone interview or onsite
beth

Rochester, NY

#13 Jul 6, 2012
I've already had a phone interview haven't received any word back. Does anyone know how long it takes?
okk

Manchester, TN

#14 Jul 6, 2012
after you have your phone interview, did they ask you to fax your high school diploma? If so, after you fax it to them it may take another month before you hear from them. thats what they told me anyways. Jobs may not be ready until august or september.

Since: Jul 12

Rochester, NY

#17 Jul 6, 2012
okk wrote:
after you have your phone interview, did they ask you to fax your high school diploma? If so, after you fax it to them it may take another month before you hear from them. thats what they told me anyways. Jobs may not be ready until august or september.
. No she said to keep checking my email for the next step. I haven't received anything. I don't even know how to get in touch with them or anything. Thanks

Rochester, NY

#18 Jul 6, 2012
I want to know wrote:
good luck, I hope u get hired
. That's I hope so
beth1274

South Bend, IN

#19 Jul 17, 2012
Has anyone had an on site interview yet??
close

Manchester, TN

#20 Jul 17, 2012
Saturday I took them a copy of my diploma, and they sent me an email yesterday to set up a direct hire interview. I go next Monday for that. So HOPEFULLY Ill get some good news. As far as actually starting work, the guy on the phone interview told me it could be august or september before jobs are ready. Now that's just what they said on the phone. I've not read that from a news site or anything.
info needed

United States

#21 Jul 17, 2012
I go the 26th for a direct hire interview. Did anyone work with them during peak season?

South Bend, IN

#22 Jul 17, 2012
close wrote:
Saturday I took them a copy of my diploma, and they sent me an email yesterday to set up a direct hire interview. I go next Monday for that. So HOPEFULLY Ill get some good news. As far as actually starting work, the guy on the phone interview told me it could be august or september before jobs are ready. Now that's just what they said on the phone. I've not read that from a news site or anything.
. Which site is that

South Bend, IN

#23 Jul 17, 2012
info needed wrote:
I go the 26th for a direct hire interview. Did anyone work with them during peak season?
which site is that?

South Bend, IN

#24 Jul 17, 2012
Is that for the murfreesboro site?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 62
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murfreesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thicker than Water (Dec '13) Sun Rdm4 7
PS4 and 42 inch 1080p Tv for sale. Sun Rdm 2
new to m'boro... looking for weed Sat Every1NeedstoKnow 4
family law attorney Sat new to Boro 1
Excited About Amazon Hiring? Think Again (Sep '12) Nov 19 AmazonAuty 79
Elite Auction Sales- Tony Hitt (Jul '10) Nov 19 KRCox 43
Mid-State Officer Off Job Accused Of Bigamy - N... (Aug '09) Nov 18 NRitten9246 469
Murfreesboro Dating
Find my Match

Murfreesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Murfreesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Murfreesboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:17 pm PST

NBC Sports12:17PM
Falcons coach admits mistakes in final minute - NBC Sports