U be nice now

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

What is this K2 incense & where in M'boro??
Are there any head shops on this town???
Dahling420

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

yes, there is one off the square
oh hellll nooo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

The best smoke shop in town is right off East Main street behind the beer depot....been there since the '70s.

My whole family has been going there for years....smoke items, music, insesnses & local glass out the yinYang. Seems to me they have it all..just ask...same people always seems to be there 2.
21st Century fun.
Spice Gold

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

It's being called spiced gold too.
It's an herbal incense, not for consumption.
DUH.
larry

Hartwell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

f--k lawrence ka and ms bunch of p---y bi---es whinin about this s--t bein legal, so what the potheads found a loophole the state straights been usin loopholes for ever so f--k them bi---es right in they'er self rightious a---s
k2 user

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

I'll send you a link. K2 has helped with my pain and nausea caused by Chrons AND my friend going through Cancer treatments. Their are others like spice or black momba THAT IS NOT MADE THE SAME NOR IS RELATED TO K2. Test it! K2 is a blend of flowers and herbs and the JWH chem that is in it is also in the pain meds my doctor gave me. K2 works better than the pills for me and it doesn't make you stoned stupid. I can get up and clean house instead of lay down and fight pain. Worried about what you put in your body? Really?? Look at your food labels. You are eating chemicals that are poison and toxic to your body everyday. I am a responsible taxpayer with my own business. Lived through the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s till now with friends who smoke pot and friends who preach against it. I would rather see my son (he is 33) smoke pot/k2 than drink booze. Lets get the facts right people, K2 DOES NOT make you hallucinate.
Jimmy James

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

Behind Beer Depot? Gee, I couldn't find anything in that location. I have heard a BP station has it for sale, but, you know, BP is sort of politically incorrect nowadays.
msbiss

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

You can buy it at JD's tobacco outlet on Maney Ave. Kwik Sak on Bradyville Pike. These places also sell K3. Kwik Sak prices are better and they have more varieties of herbal incenses. I am a regular customer so I know.
johnn johnn

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

i live like 5 mins from the carmike wynnsong i need to get a hold of the inscence help me out
regards

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Is there any place that sells it discreetly around m'boro anymore? Any headshop that will still sell it??
immatell the truth

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

omgosh. k2 is bad for u. it does make u hallucinate. i smoke it. idc if its bad. it gets u high as fuck. itll run ur life. its addicting. it will eat ur short term memory away. it will kill u if u smoke to much. it comes with vomiting shortness of breath. i cant stress this enough. dont forget to breath. the old k2 that yall are talking about is shit. this new k2 will fuck ur world up. its much stronger than the old k2. if it says new generation. its for the people who have built up a tolerance. test em out. some k2s are diffrent. im from texas. luckily i can drive down the street and buy some. later. imma go smoke a blunt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Murfreesboro Forum right now

Search the Murfreesboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 15 min Irving 140,849
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr Zeke 8,946
blondes (Dec '13) 8 hr freak 17
Yates in smyrna (Mar '11) 18 hr Mega Smy 1,217
Former Murfreesboro Vice Mayor Chris Bratcher R... 19 hr voteChrisB 23
Newman nabs NeSmith DLMS hometown win at Clayhill 21 hr lbj flipflop 2
Review: Upscale Barber Shop Mens Grooming Jul 21 Bob Fulerton 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Murfreesboro Jobs

•••