Neighbors support Islamic Center

Neighborliness may have made the difference between the calm that accompanied the building of the Islamic Center of Greater Chattanooga and the furor that arose over a mosque in Murfreesboro, Tenn.

Full Story

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#62 Feb 6, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
Patriotic Girl and Logan, these so called Kentucky Hate Hunters, is likely one "damned soul" that changes his name so he can hide like a snake in the grass. Believe me he won't survive long in my great state of Kentucky if he raises his ugly head.
Nice to have you on here. You are most likely right about his being one person. it's truly a shame he uses the name of Kentucky, which has always been one of my favorite States, for his hate group, which is an asinine attempt to intimidate us. Take care.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#63 Feb 6, 2013
Humanity Doomed wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you're openly advocating wiping out a religion. If that's not like Hitler then I don't know what is. I can see I've touched on a nerve, but you can't just say you're not Hitler-esque when in the same breath advocates wiping out a religion. Did mommy drop wittle pioneer on his wittle bitty head? Aww... your mental problems are actually kinda cute...
Why not? It may surprise you to learn that most people in the world would like to see the end of Islam. It isn't welcome in any civilized nation in the world because it's so hate-filled and its followers mainly insane. Even some of its followers wish it would vanish, especially the abused women and children. The Prime Minister of Australia was very impressive when she told the Muslims who were causing trouble there that they were only welcome if they could follow Australia's law and reminded them Australia is a Christian country, not a Muslim one. It's a great disappointment she can't run for President of the US.(If non-citizen Obama could, I don't see why we shouldn't invite her to do so)
Patriotic Girl

New Kensington, PA

#64 Feb 6, 2013
You know,AmericanPioneer,There are plenty of women that abide and go along wth these muslim men,willing to blow themselves up as suicide bombers..I have tried to talk to a few American women who have gone over to the dark side(as I call it)and they are like hypnotized..Like they have become another person.They are weird,for sure..I imagine not all the women like being treated this way but what can they do?? I just know that muzzies are digusting!! I could go on and on,they are being led by evil forces,I believe.If Jesus has his sheep--satan has his.If you are truly a Christian,you read your BIBLE,do research on it,pray and do good works.If you are not a true Christian then you will support these false religions.
jonebgood

Abbotsford, Canada

#65 Feb 6, 2013
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL YOU TURN MY STOMACH ALSO, I have read their GARBAGE BIBLE, and it is NOT A religious book it is a Killer book.
on this we agree.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#66 Feb 6, 2013
For you Muslims and your supporters, here is an interesting talk by
Wafa Sultan, a former Muslim, on Muhammad the false Prophetó

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#67 Feb 6, 2013
Pamela Geller and Wafa Sultan's Speech on Jihad and Islam for Freedom Defense Initiative
gives me hope the war against Islam may be making some gains.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#68 Feb 6, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
You know,AmericanPioneer,There are plenty of women that abide and go along wth these muslim men,willing to blow themselves up as suicide bombers..I have tried to talk to a few American women who have gone over to the dark side(as I call it)and they are like hypnotized..Like they have become another person.They are weird,for sure..I imagine not all the women like being treated this way but what can they do?? I just know that muzzies are digusting!! I could go on and on,they are being led by evil forces,I believe.If Jesus has his sheep--satan has his.If you are truly a Christian,you read your BIBLE,do research on it,pray and do good works.If you are not a true Christian then you will support these false religions.
Yes, I realize that, but the majority of womenónot all-- in Muslim countries have no rights and no way to walk away from Islam. Not to accept it would be death. The majority are treated abominably. Some are so used to maltreatment by the males that they think itís normal. They are thoroughly brainwashed and can easily be talked into being a suicide bomber.
However, the American women who are so brainless as to enter willingly into that religion are without excuse and need psychological evaluation. One has to lack intelligence to willingly walk into Hell, of which Islam is a part.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#69 Feb 6, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
Sorry PG, I didn't see you were addressing this to Amer. Pioneer. I didn't read carefully.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#70 Feb 6, 2013
The following link is to a forum that has many links to Muslim atrocities. Most are very graphic.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TJ0 ...
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

#71 Feb 6, 2013
Actally,I was addressing it to whom ever wanted to read it.I lose common sense sometimes because I am passionate about islam and the illegal immigrants since I have dealt with both.Both are bad in their own rights..I do not believe in breaking the laws of the land and both groups do this!! I can not believe any intelligent person would even consider islam..So,I try to reason with them but it does not always work..I am glad there are others that feel the same way I do.Also,I am a little person but is like a Tazmanian Devil.Five foot and my husband is over six foot--our kids always came to get me if they were afraid someone was breaking in,etc.--so you did not desert me..I am able to hold my own,trust me.Thanks,tho.I am not afraid of anything but GOD..
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

#72 Feb 6, 2013
I am not sure that most people in this country knows that there are about 8 jihad camps in America.There are a couple in Michigan and our government is worried about white military groups??? They need to be worried about the jihad camps,unbelieveable!!!These camps train people how to kill anyone that is not islamic..How's that for the religion of peace!!???
jonebgood

Abbotsford, Canada

#73 Feb 7, 2013
Logan wrote:
Pamela Geller and Wafa Sultan's Speech on Jihad and Islam for Freedom Defense Initiative
gives me hope the war against Islam may be making some gains.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =K0OgpUjPU-EXX
There is no God but allah is what it says on obamas ring. islam is making the gains.7

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#74 Feb 8, 2013
jonebgood wrote:
<quoted text>There is no God but allah is what it says on obamas ring. islam is making the gains.7
As is well known, Obama is a religious reprobate. As for Allah, he is only a fabrication of Muhammad and the mentally defective Muslims. Islam may be growing but thatís due to the violent takeover of nations by these uncivilized people and the fact so many today are godless and therefore vulnerable to any ungodly religion. Only the God of the Christians and Jews is real.
Lay Worker

Yea, Australia

#75 Feb 8, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>

Only the God of the Christians and Jews is real.
Which one is that?
birdman

Owaneco, IL

#76 Feb 8, 2013
Lay Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one is that?
Trying to teach your false Garbage on this thread also.
Patriotic Girl

New Castle, PA

#77 Feb 8, 2013
Christianity is not false!! We have much recorded history and there are experts/professors and professional people that says you are a liar and can prove that our GOD is the one and only god..What can you say about your existance?? One day you will stand before GOD and you be sure to tell him he is garbage!!
Lay Worker

Yea, Australia

#78 Feb 8, 2013
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to teach your false Garbage on this thread also.
says Birdbarf who endorses the central doctrine of the LH and its monotheism is the same as the Friday mob

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#79 Feb 9, 2013
Lay Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one is that?
I'll decline to answer your question and let you ask God on judgement day.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#80 Feb 9, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
Christianity is not false!! We have much recorded history and there are experts/professors and professional people that says you are a liar and can prove that our GOD is the one and only god..What can you say about your existance?? One day you will stand before GOD and you be sure to tell him he is garbage!!
They all know that Jesus is a well estblished figure in world history and, in fact, the most famous one.

I suspect he will have lost his power of speech at that time so as to be unable to express his opinion of God,an opinion that will have drastically changed. Imagine the thoughts of his heart when he meets God!
jonebgood

Abbotsford, Canada

#81 Feb 9, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>As is well known, Obama is a religious reprobate. As for Allah, he is only a fabrication of Muhammad and the mentally defective Muslims. Islam may be growing but thatís due to the violent takeover of nations by these uncivilized people and the fact so many today are godless and therefore vulnerable to any ungodly religion. Only the God of the Christians and Jews is real.
I agree but also believe that the god of islam is a demonic power, bent on destruction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murfreesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min Irving 150,375
Debra. ..red older style Camaro 3 hr Cory Duncan 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr ozzy 9,448
Great Attorney! 18 hr WonForMe 1
redhead named Jeri or Geri 23 hr MrMmmmkay 2
Growing with Hispanics (Jul '06) Sep 17 about time 8
Debate: Trayvon Martin - Smyrna, TN (Apr '12) Sep 17 Life247 3
•••
•••
•••

Murfreesboro Jobs

•••
•••