Tranny Working at Murfreesboro Hooters

Tranny Working at Murfreesboro Hooters

Posted in the Murfreesboro Forum

David

Hendersonville, TN

#1 May 11, 2012
I am pretty sure that she use to be a man. But she is so very attractive, does anyone know her? Or details about her, I would like to ask but I don't want to offend her. I believe her name is Leah.
Billy

Hendersonville, TN

#2 Jul 10, 2012
Yeah, she works @ Twin Peaks in Cool Springs now. She is soo hot, hard to believe she was possibly a dude. We asked her one time at Hooters & she just strolled off. I'd date her either way.
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#3 Aug 13, 2012
Billy wrote:
Yeah, she works @ Twin Peaks in Cool Springs now. She is soo hot, hard to believe she was possibly a dude. We asked her one time at Hooters & she just strolled off. I'd date her either way.
What if she still has her pecker?
Ray

United States

#4 Feb 11, 2015
Billy wrote:
Yeah, she works @ Twin Peaks in Cool Springs now. She is soo hot, hard to believe she was possibly a dude. We asked her one time at Hooters & she just strolled off. I'd date her either way.
What does it matter if she has a pecker or a cu**,its whats inside that matters. She's a good person and yes very hot. Too hot for you jerks.
Ray

United States

#5 Feb 11, 2015
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
What does it matter if she has a pecker or a cu**,its whats inside that matters. She's a good person and yes very hot. Too hot for you jerks.
Does anyone know where the transgender hang out at in m'boro? I'm kinda new here and i'd like to get back in the "swing" of things.

Thanks.
marlo

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Aug 28, 2016
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone know where the transgender hang out at in m'boro? I'm kinda new here and i'd like to get back in the "swing" of things.

Thanks.
Im looking also. Should you find out let me know. I will do the same. New here also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murfreesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NHK Murfreesboro Sun tito 3
Karl Brown is Bisexual Sat Crystal 3
Where To Look For Jobs In Murfreesboro (Jan '16) Feb 18 dogbird 7
Murfreesboro housing Feb 15 Falan 6
Is Murfreesboro a good place to live? (Jul '07) Feb 15 Falan 69
Josh Giove Feb 13 Trololol 1
Curious about getting my CDL Feb 11 Daisy 1

Murfreesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Murfreesboro Mortgages