Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Murfreesboro Forum

Comments (Page 3,169)

Showing posts 63,361 - 63,380 of138,993
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be right. I am afraid the next law will be to outlaw your donuts and boy that would hurt us all. lol I have been reading a lot of what you and Really Sassy posts. I finally decided to chime in. Have a great day.
Welcome aboard, brother!

Since: Feb 13

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

The Obama administration has overreached three times in the past 10 days in attempting to illustrate the negative impact of the sequester spending cuts in the short term, giving fodder to those seeking to play down the impact of the cuts.

On Monday, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano told reporters that major airports had seen lines ballooning to 150-200 percent their normal size. The Transportation Security Administration later clarified that it was not yet seeing longer-than-normal checkpoint lines...."officials representing a dozen major airports said there were few if any unusual flight delays or lines at security or customs checkpoints."

The prior Sunday, Education Secretary Arne Duncan had said on CBS' "Face the Nation" that "There are literally teachers now who are getting pink slips, who are getting notices that they can't come back this fall." He later acknowledged that he "misspoke" after fact checkers found no evidence for the claim.

It's worth noting that in his Friday news conference, Mr. Obama seemed to be trying to temper some of the strong warnings that his administration had pushed. He said the sequester is "dumb" but "is not going to be an apocalypse," adding that it will hurt people but probably not cause a "huge financial crisis."
BC Resident

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome aboard, brother!
Thanks for the welcome Willard but it is sister instead of brother. lol
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the welcome Willard but it is sister instead of brother. lol
Duly noted, thanks!
Dish tub

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

be kind to your weeb footed friends

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning to you also. I hope you're stayin' warm! It was blowin' so hard earlier my eyelids were freezng in an open position. Oh God, I hope I didn't look like Nancy Pelosi or anything.(Big wretch and well-dressed Poltergeist!)

oooOOOOaaaaAAAAhhhGHH!!!!@#$%$ #

Today I'm struggling to have a better day than yesterday because yesterday I knew today had to be far better than tomorrow...I mean today.....well, whatever!

Do you know what I mean?
OMG. If there were two Nancy's we would be in a bigger mess than we already are. Lol. Keep those lids warm we can't handle a pair of her.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the welcome Willard but it is sister instead of brother. lol
Welcome aboard sister. Lol.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
People, ask yourself why these BAD People are so obsessed with having enormous numbers of powerful guns and stockpiles of ammunition. It's because they intend to use them on YOU when they begin the take-over of this Nation. They are following the NAZI Playbook almost word for word!
Let me help you here with some of the DHS list of signs of domestic terrorists so you can know who they are ahead of time.
They pay cash for coffee, are you shakin in your boots yet?
They drive vans.Have fun with this one.I have a Ram and a Caravan.BOOOOOOOOO.
They are our returning Vets.Thought these brave souls were our Heros.
They still believe in the Constitution.
They prepare for possible hard times ahead.
Yes these are the evil ones according to the DHS.
I think you've been brainwashed by DHS and the MSM.
Look silly,the good guys are the ones wearing the white hats.Where the hell were you when Roy Rodgers was on?
The ones who seem to be following the Nazi playbook is your own government.
BC Resident

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome aboard sister. Lol.
Thanks. Hope you have a great day and keep up the good work I have been reading about.
AGoodie

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Nuh,
I heard DOD is finalizing military software for a new drone. It's called the.."HIPPO MISSILE"! Yes, they named if after Michele Odrama and it will be used primarilly to blow up family reunions, birthday parties, funeral and wedding receptions and church dinners....Anywhere cola, pop-corn, burgers, chops, steaks, desserts and lil' Debbies might be present! The lengths these wonderful people go to just for our protection!!!~ LMAO!!!!!!
THIS deserves another award!! Thanks for cracking me up today, Willard!!!! LOL!!
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
The Obama administration has overreached three times in the past 10 days in attempting to illustrate the negative impact of the sequester spending cuts in the short term, giving fodder to those seeking to play down the impact of the cuts.
Obama and his lapdog media have made the sequester out to be the end of the world. With their reputations on the line, it better happen.

Looky here:

Email tells feds to make sequester as painful as promised

"The White House announced Tuesday that it is canceling tours of the president’s home for the foreseeable future as the sequester spending cuts begin to bite and the administration makes good on its warnings of painful decisions.

Announcement of the decision — made in an email from the White House Visitors Office — came hours after The Washington Times reported on another administration email that seemed to show at least one agency has been instructed to make sure the cuts are as painful as President Obama promised they would be.

In the internal email, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service official Charles Brown said he asked if he could try to spread out the sequester cuts in his region to minimize the impact, and he said he was told not to do anything that would lessen the dire impacts Congress had been warned of. "

WOW! What a surprise!

“We have gone on record with a notification to Congress and whoever else that ‘APHIS would eliminate assistance to producers in 24 states in managing wildlife damage to the aquaculture industry, unless they provide funding to cover the costs.’ So it is our opinion that however you manage that reduction, you need to make sure you are not contradicting what we said the impact would be,”

You vill NOT contradict der Fuerher! He wants maximum pain!

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/...
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text> I heard DOD is finalizing military software for a new drone. It's called the.."HIPPO MISSILE"! Yes, they named if after Michele Odrama and it will be used primarilly to blow up family reunions, birthday parties, funeral and wedding receptions and church dinners....Anywhere cola, pop-corn, burgers, chops, steaks, desserts and lil' Debbies might be present!
The other day, that champion of ending obesity, Michelle "Big-Butt" Obama promoted Let's Move! campaign in Google hangout

She spoke with teachers, parents and schoolchildren about 'getting creative, regardless of resources' in the live video chat. Her attempts to solve the problem of childhood obesity continued on Monday with a Google+ hangout hosted by Kelly Ripa.

Asked what her favorite snack was post-workout, she said "We have apples all over the White House," she said. "We're just like anybody else."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/04/m...

So where did she celebrate after this internet conversation?

Capitol Hill's We The Pizza.

http://twitchy.com/2013/03/04/getting-healthy...

All that obesity crap is for you little folks. Doesn't apply to her.

Bullloney

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

interesting

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Now that is funny ! I wouldn't flirt with you if you were the last woman on earth...Speaking of "losers", we don't spend our days chasing a poster from thread to thread trying desparately to become her. Face it...you are obsessed with her.
It's not a Woman, OT, it's a Man.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Correction: I should have said that it's a Male...I don't think there's anything "Manly" about him.
I did think so, at one time, but I was sooo wrong! I learned the hard way how wrong I can be about thinking Males have grown into "MEN", even in their 50's...it just doesn't happen with some of them. ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

"To Much Money Spent In Iraq For Too Few Results."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/too-much-money-spent-ir...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

I've learned alot of valuable things on Topix, about Males.
One being, the less of a Man they are, regardless of their age, the more Guns they have to have to make them feel like a Man!
I've learned alot more about "Wannabe Men" Males, On topix, but I'll elaborate on those at another time.
I'm just sooo grateful that I never knew any of them personally. I've only known REAL Men on a personal level...I consider myself lucky to be able to make that statement...VERY LUCKY!
I guess I'm just better at spotting the "MEN" in real life than online, and better at knowing which Males to stay away from in Real Life.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Linda dear. You have made an error with your first post of the day. I see exactly what you mean however. Sometimes one refuses to "man up" to his own errors. Can you?
As you can see, I have no problem to "man up" when I make a mistake.
But you have a "fetish" about being another woman, and you don't see that as being odd?
It's hard to "man up" to a fetish such as this one!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Having lived in that area of the Nation, I can tell you that "inappropiate" is DC-area "speak" for "NO"! That Congressman has been there long enough to know that, also! He was just "playing to the Audience", that's all!
----------
"Lethal Force Against Americans In U.S.?
No Unless Imminent Threat, Holder Says."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57572842/...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

So when y'all call the cops to come and protect y'all from a zombie attack do they arrive packin some cotton balls and a popsicle stick.I surely hope so or your going to be in for a real let down I'm guessin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,361 - 63,380 of138,993
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Murfreesboro Forum right now

Search the Murfreesboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Yates in smyrna (Mar '11) 47 min Rachel 1,194
Excited About Amazon Hiring? Think Again (Sep '12) 3 hr rick 69
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr TN Voter 8,873
Garbage Service Will End At Nudist Camp (Jun '08) Sat rob 29
Harber's History Lesson: Mooneys brought high s... Jul 11 spicineses 1
stones river property management (Jan '10) Jul 10 Judy 28
$150 Reward for Kacee Farley (Jun '11) Jul 10 Kentucky 2
•••
•••
•••
Murfreesboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Murfreesboro Jobs