Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56943 Nov 24, 2012
Friends, I told you in the very beginning that once these Monsters came to take over a Thread, that if you let them have it, then they would take over another one ...and another one...and another one, until they took over the entire Forum. It's what they do and it's their only purpose, to dominate and destroy.
IMO, most of these Names are the same Basta*d that has stalked me incessantly ever since I came ONLINE, and two of his supporters, who are as evil as he is...all Tea Party Crazies! They don't really care about Politics or this country, they just use it as an excuse to harrass and dominate, and to kiss up to People they think they can use or get something from, while those People use them for the same purpose. They are the true slithering Snakes of our Society, both locally and in this area.
But, his is a combination of insanity and an evil Criminal Mind and he should have been locked up for the Public's Safety a long time ago. The Criminal Justice System failed the People of this Nation, in many States, by not doing exactly that!
As for me, I have been invited to another Forum, far away from anyplace they will ever find me. I don't know where I will spend the majority of my time posting, if I post at all, because I have concluded that ANY Forum will cause you nothing but trouble and that they are a dangerous place for decent People to communicate with Others, when you have Ex-Convict Predators constantly looking for Victims, especially Women Victims. They want your money, your Soul, and your Life! It's the World they live in and the One they prefer. Terrorizing victims , even on the Internet, is the only thing that they get pleasure from and it makes them feel superior to control another Poster because they have no control over anything else in their Lives, not even themselves. Drugs and a Life of crime have taken everything from them and they will take everything you have if they are allowed to...it's a cycle they cannot and will not try to break because it's the only Life they know. To them, it's Normal!
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#56944 Nov 24, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>The southern states have a bad name but it is well deserved. They bring it on themselves.
What are Blue States known for except overpopulation, high crime rates, perversion and mental illness?

Location hidden

#56945 Nov 24, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
What are Blue States known for except overpopulation, high crime rates, perversion and mental illness?
Since more People are on Government Assistance in RED states, I can only surmise that you have your colors mixed up, and meant to say "RED" States...or perhaps, you're just color-blind!
Morbid

Johnson City, TN

#56946 Nov 24, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
Friends, I told you in the very beginning that once these Monsters came to take over a Thread, that if you let them have it, then they would take over another one ...and another one...and another one, until they took over the entire Forum. It's what they do and it's their only purpose, to dominate and destroy.
IMO, most of these Names are the same Basta*d that has stalked me incessantly ever since I came ONLINE, and two of his supporters, who are as evil as he is...all Tea Party Crazies! They don't really care about Politics or this country, they just use it as an excuse to harrass and dominate, and to kiss up to People they think they can use or get something from, while those People use them for the same purpose. They are the true slithering Snakes of our Society, both locally and in this area.
But, his is a combination of insanity and an evil Criminal Mind and he should have been locked up for the Public's Safety a long time ago. The Criminal Justice System failed the People of this Nation, in many States, by not doing exactly that!
As for me, I have been invited to another Forum, far away from anyplace they will ever find me. I don't know where I will spend the majority of my time posting, if I post at all, because I have concluded that ANY Forum will cause you nothing but trouble and that they are a dangerous place for decent People to communicate with Others, when you have Ex-Convict Predators constantly looking for Victims, especially Women Victims. They want your money, your Soul, and your Life! It's the World they live in and the One they prefer. Terrorizing victims , even on the Internet, is the only thing that they get pleasure from and it makes them feel superior to control another Poster because they have no control over anything else in their Lives, not even themselves. Drugs and a Life of crime have taken everything from them and they will take everything you have if they are allowed to...it's a cycle they cannot and will not try to break because it's the only Life they know. To them, it's Normal!
And this post basically just proves my point - blame everyone except the one in the mirror for the misery. Yes maam, there is a conspiracy against you and the people like you. The conspiracy is to get up off your butt and do something about your misery on your own instead of expecting the government, an opinion forum, or anyone else to ensure you have a happy productive life. It isn't going to happen posting on an opinion forum 24 hours a day.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#56947 Nov 24, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since more People are on Government Assistance in RED states, I can only surmise that you have your colors mixed up, and meant to say "RED" States...or perhaps, you're just color-blind!
What about the bailouts of unionized Detroit? I suppose you Orwellian kooks wouldn't consider that assistance.

Location hidden

#56948 Nov 24, 2012
There's that "control" thing that I spoke of, in action. amazing that they seem to just sit 24/7 in front of their computer screen...or smartphone screen, to try and use it over some other Poster. When you see it, there's one thing you can be sure of, they live a Life that is totally out of control, in every way, and won't even try to do anything about it. But , they will work 24/7 to try and destroy yours! Like I said, it's a Mental Illness and some of them are very good at hiding it, except on the Internet!
Henry

Johnson City, TN

#56949 Nov 24, 2012
Yeah that clown is rotten I would not vote for him
Morbid

Johnson City, TN

#56950 Nov 24, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
There's that "control" thing that I spoke of, in action. amazing that they seem to just sit 24/7 in front of their computer screen...or smartphone screen, to try and use it over some other Poster. When you see it, there's one thing you can be sure of, they live a Life that is totally out of control, in every way, and won't even try to do anything about it. But , they will work 24/7 to try and destroy yours! Like I said, it's a Mental Illness and some of them are very good at hiding it, except on the Internet!
The mental illness is yours. You try to convince yourself it is everyone else who is wrong. Make yourself feel better and control the hate. Buy a new dress or something and maybe that will help you feel better.

Location hidden

#56951 Nov 24, 2012
Henry wrote:
Yeah that clown is rotten I would not vote for him
A Convicted Felon can't legally run for Office anyway, unless they get their Citizen's Rights restored...NOT just their Voting Rights, but their "Citizens' Rights", they are two separate things!

Location hidden

#56952 Nov 24, 2012
Morbid wrote:
<quoted text>
The mental illness is yours. You try to convince yourself it is everyone else who is wrong. Make yourself feel better and control the hate. Buy a new dress or something and maybe that will help you feel better.
You're too much of an Insecure, Knuckle-Dragging Neanderthal, Chauvinist for me to even respond to! Men like you simply disgust me!
Back-Country Hillbilly , if there ever was one!
glkjglj

United States

#56953 Nov 24, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too much of an Insecure, Knuckle-Dragging Neanderthal, Chauvinist for me to even respond to! Men like you simply disgust me!
Back-Country Hillbilly , if there ever was one!
your so worthless, your not even worth using as a c um dum p. the dick would fall of a man that attempted to enter your cheese sealed slit. filth. glad ur miserable and lonely. wishing the the sky would impale you

Location hidden

#56956 Nov 24, 2012
glkjglj wrote:
<quoted text>
your so worthless, your not even worth using as a c um dum p. the dick would fall of a man that attempted to enter your cheese sealed slit. filth. glad ur miserable and lonely. wishing the the sky would impale you
NEWS FLASH, Moron! I'm neither lonely nor miserable...except when I get on Topix and Posters like you, make me miserable!
But, YOU, on the other hand , would have to be lonely and miserable, to not be able to talk about ANYTHING except bashing and verbally abusing other Posters. Your Posts tell the whole story about your emotional situation and your State of Mind!
So, do something about it and stop trying to drag all the rest of us down into the emotional depths of He*l where you, obviously, reside, 24/7!

Location hidden

#56958 Nov 24, 2012
glkjglj wrote:
<quoted text>
wheres a stray bullet when you need it.
F U!

Location hidden

#56959 Nov 24, 2012
AND the Horse you rode in on!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#56960 Nov 24, 2012
glkjglj wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the eloquent prose of a conservative "Christian."

Location hidden

#56961 Nov 24, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
More like the "eloquent prose of a Conservative 'Devil', IMO! Hi there, OA, hope you're doing well this evening, even though we are in this Snake Pit that's called Topix.:)
I guess we both decided to "slum" for awhile! I keep hoping that we can have a decent , sensible conversation without the Piranhas interrupting...it hasn't happened yet, but Hope Springs Eternal!
asdsf

United States

#56962 Nov 24, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
im a demon from hell stupid fu ck. waiting for your souls to devour
asdsf

United States

#56963 Nov 24, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
F U!
DEMON SEEEEED FU CK YOU BI TCH
asdsf

United States

#56964 Nov 24, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
More like the "eloquent prose of a Conservative 'Devil', IMO! Hi there, OA, hope you're doing well this evening, even though we are in this Snake Pit that's called Topix.:)
I guess we both decided to "slum" for awhile! I keep hoping that we can have a decent , sensible conversation without the Piranhas interrupting...it hasn't happened yet, but Hope Springs Eternal!
hope the star of david falls on you and crushes you slowly
asdsf

United States

#56965 Nov 24, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
NEWS FLASH, Moron! I'm neither lonely nor miserable...except when I get on Topix and Posters like you, make me miserable!
But, YOU, on the other hand , would have to be lonely and miserable, to not be able to talk about ANYTHING except bashing and verbally abusing other Posters. Your Posts tell the whole story about your emotional situation and your State of Mind!
So, do something about it and stop trying to drag all the rest of us down into the emotional depths of He*l where you, obviously, reside, 24/7!
no i just hate welcome to hell bi tch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murfreesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blondes (Dec '13) 9 hr freak 80
convient store owner 22 hr abdullah mohammad 3
Ultra light Sat guest 3
Bob parks realty Sat curious 4
tes obei Fri dale 1
How did Officer Brittany Maxwell die? (Nov '10) Oct 15 Chrissy 32
Excited About Amazon Hiring? Think Again (Sep '12) Oct 14 howardnchar 75
Murfreesboro Dating
Find my Match

Murfreesboro Jobs