How to get a job at nissan

How to get a job at nissan

Posted in the Murfreesboro Forum

Need a new job

Charlotte, NC

#1 Apr 19, 2013
Where do you go? Is it a online thing, or do you go to the Yates temp place in person. Is it hard to get on?

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Apr 20, 2013
You have to go the career center in Murfreesboro. You used to have to take a written test before the interview, but I'm not sure if they do that anymore. It's not difficult to get on. A lot of it comes down to timing.
truth is

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Apr 21, 2013
you don't get a job at "nissan".. you work there, do the same work as they do but make less than half and they throw you a few benefits. GOOD LUCK!! I will say Yates pays pretty good for a temp service but it's not a job that you'll retire at, they go through people like crazy and have massive layoffs all the time it seems like. Ive been working at nissan as an actual employee and they've not hired a temp in... I can't even remember. but hey!!! a job is a job! it's not all bad news, just wanted to let ya know. As far as actually getting to work, the guy above me offered some great advice. timing is key. def go to the career center and good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murfreesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Duncan/ Gibbs (Jun '14) 17 hr Yuck 12
Steak or hamburger helper Wed That guy 3
Yates in smyrna (Mar '11) Oct 6 wisegirl 1,334
Online Merchandiser Papers Oct 6 Reader 1
Debate: Marijuana - Murfreesboro, TN (Aug '10) Oct 6 Lillian 96
looking for jeremy d wilson Oct 5 Gross 2
drugs (Aug '14) Oct 5 outlawgirl😉Jen... 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Murfreesboro Mortgages