Terrorists don't wear ID

Terrorists don't wear ID

There are 40 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Jul 6, 2008, titled Terrorists don't wear ID. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

If only the matter were black and white, the opposition wearing uniforms so one could distinguish the real bad guys from the low-level Taliban, innocent villagers and ordinary criminals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
danm4238

Austin, TX

#53 Jul 7, 2008
Mr. Samide's comments are spot on. There is no negotiating with the terrorists. They will take advantage of our country's freedoms to further their agenda which includes invoking Shuraya law throughout civilization and annihilation of the Jewish state.
Alexandra

Wooster, OH

#55 Jul 7, 2008
I'm a conservative and I actually do believe in the Bill of Rights--including the Fourth Amendment.

What is this joker suggesting--Thought Police? Sure sounds like it.

The Constitution is a leash, and the government dogs are chewing through it. And it doesn't matter what party, either.
danm4238

Austin, TX

#56 Jul 7, 2008
Mr. Pope,
What difference does it make what my religion is? Your questioning my religious affiliation reflects your own bias. Is it OK to strive for the annihilation of any country? If the terrorists are successful, how long do you think forums such as this one will survive?
RU Kiddingme

AOL

#57 Jul 7, 2008
danm4238 wrote:
Mr. Pope,
What difference does it make what my religion is? Your questioning my religious affiliation reflects your own bias. Is it OK to strive for the annihilation of any country? If the terrorists are successful, how long do you think forums such as this one will survive?
Israel is a terrorist state.

“Lohio Bound”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#62 Jul 8, 2008
The Pope wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, shucks, Scooter, I've really been trying to impress you....All my blogging is for you, Scooter. Little Scooter got mad today and she threw a hissy fit....Your ego just doesn't understand that you don't speak for everyone else. You know what they say about those big egos? They're the last ones to find out......Your words don't hurt me Scooter...I'm sorry mine hurt you....
*sigh* your delusions of grandeur are showing clear through. Don't forget your meds today, Poop.

“Put the Kool-Aid down!!”

Since: Jun 08

Louisville, KY

#63 Jul 8, 2008
Scooter Moonpie wrote:
<quoted text>
Screwing your mom, you moronic a$$hat.
Drove through N Benton last night. Hope you enjoy the trailer park.

“Lohio Bound”

Location hidden

#64 Jul 8, 2008
Truth -Sought wrote:
<quoted text>Drove through N Benton last night. Hope you enjoy the trailer park.
Just where the heck is North Benton?

“Put the Kool-Aid down!!”

Since: Jun 08

Louisville, KY

#65 Jul 8, 2008
danm4238 wrote:
Mr. Samide's comments are spot on. There is no negotiating with the terrorists. They will take advantage of our country's freedoms to further their agenda which includes invoking Shuraya law throughout civilization and annihilation of the Jewish state.
What kind of dope are you smoking??? They will take advantage of our countries' freedoms??? Are you talking about the very freedoms the Bush Crime Family have been erroding for the past 8 LONG YEARS??? Illegal wire tapping....sanctioned torture. Are these the freedoms you so cherish??? Come on....man...you are a FOOL on a FOOLS' MISSION.

“Lohio Bound”

Location hidden

#66 Jul 8, 2008
Truth -Sought wrote:
<quoted text> What kind of dope are you smoking??? They will take advantage of our countries' freedoms??? Are you talking about the very freedoms the Bush Crime Family have been erroding for the past 8 LONG YEARS??? Illegal wire tapping....sanctioned torture. Are these the freedoms you so cherish??? Come on....man...you are a FOOL on a FOOLS' MISSION.
You guys are masters of the strawman argument. Bait and switch.

Way to go... DU and KOS have taught you well.
RU Kiddingme

Northfield, OH

#68 Jul 8, 2008
Scooter Moonpie wrote:
<quoted text>
Screwing your mom, you moronic a$$hat.
Oooo-fah! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
San Jose Transplant

Santa Maria, CA

#69 Jul 8, 2008
Maybe we should just take a branding iron and place a big "T" on the forehead of anyone who might be a terriost. Now they will be identifyable. And while we are at it, we can brand a big "L" on the street thugs so we can see them coming and cross the street.

<grin>

“Lohio Bound”

Location hidden

#70 Jul 8, 2008
RU Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooo-fah! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
Yes. With full tongue.
RU Kiddingme

Northfield, OH

#71 Jul 8, 2008
San Jose Transplant wrote:
Maybe we should just take a branding iron and place a big "T" on the forehead of anyone who might be a terriost. Now they will be identifyable. And while we are at it, we can brand a big "L" on the street thugs so we can see them coming and cross the street.
<grin>
Oooh! There's a teacher out in Elvis Country who might be available for that job next fall.

“Lohio Bound”

Location hidden

#72 Jul 8, 2008
San Jose Transplant wrote:
<grin>
"LT" for thug terrorists.
San Jose Transplant

Santa Maria, CA

#73 Jul 8, 2008
It all works for me. Let's save the
"R" for someone special
RU Kiddingme

Northfield, OH

#74 Jul 8, 2008
Scooter Moonpie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. With full tongue.
LOL, You might not be half bad.

“Your Cup Runeth Over”

Since: Jul 08

Stow's Don Miller (Head Kook)

#75 Jul 8, 2008
RU Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, You might not be half bad.
Just another sick, religous fanatic...Along the lines of the Priestophiles, Jimmy Swaggert, Jim Baker, and the infamous Ted Haggard....
Realist

Akron, OH

#78 Jul 8, 2008
The Beacon Journal censor patrol won't let me post "idio(letter t)s.

“Lohio Bound”

Location hidden

#79 Jul 9, 2008
Jim Kool Aid Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another sick, religous fanatic...Along the lines of the Priestophiles, Jimmy Swaggert, Jim Baker, and the infamous Ted Haggard....
yet another of the poop's on line personas.

“Lohio Bound”

Location hidden

#80 Jul 9, 2008
The Pope wrote:
<quoted text>
We are? Your party and your war criminal president are the artful users of Strawmen....Phony terrorism alerts before the 04 election....lies about Hussein/Iraq.....You voted in the fear mongers/strawmen inflaters....
phunniest post of the day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Munroe Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crime watch 19 hr Gop 1
News Akron man paralyzes second shooting victim in f... Tue Walkin Boss 1
News Akron man pleads guilty to being street gang me... May 2 Walkin Boss 1
mexican american War Apr 29 jose hemanus 2
wino pete Apr 29 Zeke the Pinhead 12
News Akron man in prison for murder withdraws guilty... Apr 28 Walkin Boss 1
whino Peetie Apr 26 Homeless Wino Pete 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Munroe Falls Mortgages