Terrorists don't wear ID

Terrorists don't wear ID

There are 40 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Jul 6, 2008, titled Terrorists don't wear ID. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

If only the matter were black and white, the opposition wearing uniforms so one could distinguish the real bad guys from the low-level Taliban, innocent villagers and ordinary criminals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Put the Kool-Aid down!!”

Since: Jun 08

Louisville, KY

#1 Jul 7, 2008
To Paul Samide.....I would assume you really dislike our Constitution and Bill of Rights when it comes to fighting your BOGUS "War On Terror". Why not try these alleged terrorists in our court system.....THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!! What are you afraid off??? Yea..I know....I came out of the house last night and there were 2 or 3 terrorists lurking. Happens all the time. A lot of theseSO-CALLED "evil doers" were given to us by bounty hunters. Their reward....a CASH PRIZE...and rid of THEIR enemy due to some religious hatred. You...sir ...are a classic fear-monger...the ONLY tactic left for your fellow Kool-Aid drinkers on the right.
Mars Bonfire

Clearwater, FL

#2 Jul 7, 2008
Legal or not, if a law enforcement officer tries to stick a needle in me I will beat the hell out of him or her period. I am not nor will I ever be treated like I am governemnt cattle. When the day comes where they enact a law to allow law enforcement to stick a needle in you is the day the revolution starts for me and hopefully for you.

Since: Sep 07

Hudson, Ohio

#3 Jul 7, 2008
Truth -Sought wrote:
To Paul Samide.....I would assume you really dislike our Constitution and Bill of Rights when it comes to fighting your BOGUS "War On Terror". Why not try these alleged terrorists in our court system.....THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!! What are you afraid off??? Yea..I know....I came out of the house last night and there were 2 or 3 terrorists lurking. Happens all the time. A lot of theseSO-CALLED "evil doers" were given to us by bounty hunters. Their reward....a CASH PRIZE...and rid of THEIR enemy due to some religious hatred. You...sir ...are a classic fear-monger...the ONLY tactic left for your fellow Kool-Aid drinkers on the right.
Samide forgot to mention that Tim McVeigh was spouting Right-Wing crap all the way to the Alfred P. Murrah building ... I would suspect that the radio in the truck was tuned into Rush ...

McVeigh would have been a true-blue Republican there ... yet he perpetrated the biggest terrorist attack on American soil until 9/11/2001 ...

And, as it seems, the first guy mentioned by Samide was the type of people Repukes say they love to bring into this country ... educated, degreed types who would be "productive" ... yet they really prefer the kinds who have to hide when the law enforcement comes by, looking for "illegals", because they can't complain about the low wages and horrible conditions ...

“Lohio Bound”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#7 Jul 7, 2008
Terrorists only wear IDs on news forums.

You can find them easily because they name themselves after religious icons and/or use rock album covers as their avatars.

; )

Louisville, KY

#9 Jul 7, 2008
Scooter Moonpie wrote:
Terrorists only wear IDs on news forums.
You can find them easily because they name themselves after religious icons and/or use rock album covers as their avatars.
; )
Scooter.........BOO!!!!!
The Real Deal

London, KY

#10 Jul 7, 2008
The mayor's sewer proposal doesn't restrict scholarships to only UA. It also would provide scholarships to any trade school. And we should do everything in our power to discourage phony charter schools and fanatical home schoolers.
Ahau Kin

Maumelle, AR

#19 Jul 7, 2008
Of course terrorists don't wear ID. Can you imagine putting together a design committee for this?

Actually, they carry ID around in their pockets, just like anyone else. It's called a 'passport'.

How much fun is it for the average citizen of a Muslim nation, with an Arabic name, to get on an international flight? Or to pass customs in a non - Muslim state?

How frustrating is it that everyone looks at you twice as closely 'just because'? Almost like an assumption is being made.
PHS

Akron, OH

#20 Jul 7, 2008
Mr./Mrs./Ms. Fake Name,
You may want to gain some factual data prior to laying blame for 9/11 at the doorstep of the current administration. I suggest Ghost Wars as a start. You will learn that the foundations for the terror cells which spawned the 9/11 bombings were created while Mr. Clinton was occupied with issues other than the presidency. Ghost Wars leaves a reasonable person with the belief that the responsibility for the growth of terrorism can be spread among multiple administrations and agencies.
Thanks for the tip regarding third world visits. My oldest son spent two weeks working at a mission in a 3rd world country last summer. I both encouraged and paid for my sonís trip and since his visit I have sponsored the orphanage costs for a young boy my son met there.
What the ABJ chose to delete/edit from my letter was the statement that I do not possess the hubris to postulate that I have the knowledge to assess whether our military is right or wrong with regard to each and every detainee - but I also doubted that neither Mr. Lassater nor the ABJ editors were better able to make those judgements.
Paul Samide
The Pope wrote:
Hey, Pauli of Hudson, if your war-criminal president had not been golfing on the job, taking more vacation time than any first year president and actually paying attention to hie daily briefs we might have averted 9/11. Since then, however, covert intel measures have been implemented around the world along with obvious stricter security measures with regard to travel which have at least seemingly eliminated another 9/11. Therefore, now more than ever, our constitution, the bedrock of our country's existence, should be allowed to function as or founding fathers intended for all mankind, not just us. Jefferson's intent was just that so as to help spread democracy. Better to put it on display for the world to see than keep innocent people (which some of the detainees are) locked up to be used as propaganda tools for more terrorist recruiting. And more terrorist recruitment can only lead to more potential attacks everywhere around the world. Get out of Hudson once in a while, Pauli. Take a trip to a third world country, get to know your fellow world citizens. Even though they might not have building moratoriums, they still live and breathe and share the same oxygen. Hey, Pauli, shh shhh shhh.....
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! By the way, do you want to know who the real Boogeyman is? You voted twice for him.

Louisville, KY

#21 Jul 7, 2008
Scooter Moonpie wrote:
Pope shows her true colors.
You're not worth response.
Worthless, actually.
Have a nice day trading your food stamps for meth.
Back to your hole......loonie-pie.

“Lohio Bound”

Location hidden

#23 Jul 7, 2008
The Pope wrote:
<quoted text>
Scooter, Truth and I could buy and sell you.......
Give it a shot, big timer. You couldn't afford my attention.
RU Kiddingme

Northfield, OH

#24 Jul 7, 2008
The Pope wrote:
<quoted text>
Scooter, Truth and I could buy and sell you.......
I know some Gypsies who'd like to buy her. For a quarter.

“Lohio Bound”

Location hidden

#28 Jul 7, 2008
awwww, poor poor Popey Dopey done had some posts removed.

Aaaawwwwwww.

Now we'll have to endure endless rants about censorship and freedom of speech.
RU Kiddingme

Northfield, OH

#36 Jul 7, 2008
Scooter Moonpie wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on down to my hood, a$$hat.
And poor poor popey dopey, your posts are dissolving as I type. Poor poor poor.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
I think this raccoon might be rabid. Quick! Someone shoot it!

“Lohio Bound”

Location hidden

#38 Jul 7, 2008
RU Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this raccoon might be rabid. Quick! Someone shoot it!
I pray that they don't give people like you access to firearms. You'd shoot your eye out.

“Lohio Bound”

Location hidden

#42 Jul 7, 2008
The Pope wrote:
<quoted text>
Is little baby scooter running to the sensor and tattling on the Pope? Aw, poor little raccoon had one of his North Benton corncobs stuck up his arse..........scooter......are we having a temper tantrum in front of our computer? Scoot along little critter, your party is crumbling.....your war criminal president is on his way out......pretty soon the big developers will be all around you and you won't have any woods to play in anymore.......little red-neck scooter......
Keep trying, The Poop. Someday, merely by random, you may actually say something factual and intelligent.

Sensor? Something that senses something?

Meanwhile, your worthless rants continue to melt away.....

“Lohio Bound”

Location hidden

#43 Jul 7, 2008
The Pope wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a conceal/carry permit......just in case I run into sick people like you.....
Hope you like having the SCSD knocking on your door.

They don't take lightly to aggravated threatening.

See you in jail, Poop.
RU Kiddingme

Northfield, OH

#44 Jul 7, 2008
Scooter Moonpie wrote:
<quoted text>
I pray that they don't give people like you access to firearms. You'd shoot your eye out.
It's my constitutional right to bear arms. How else will I start the revolution?

“Lohio Bound”

Location hidden

#45 Jul 7, 2008
RU Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
It's my constitutional right to bear arms. How else will I start the revolution?
Well, for starters, you could rant and rave on an internet news forum....
RU Kiddingme

Northfield, OH

#46 Jul 7, 2008
Scooter Moonpie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for starters, you could rant and rave on an internet news forum....
Yes, but now I'm ready for some real blood and mayhem.
Duke for Mayor

Anaheim, CA

#50 Jul 7, 2008
"An asset is an asset. A $100 million sewer system has exactly the same value as a $100 million skyscraper or a $100 million trust fund that would fund scholarships."

Well Mr. Davis, keep that in mind next time you and yer family need to defecate.

Maybe you could head on up to the 2nd and third floors of City Hall, and just let er loose in the hallway, huh?

See if that shiny floor takes care of your excrement as well as the sewer system.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Munroe Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ask Mary Beth - Where to buy reclaimed wood (Jul '08) Oct 17 Alexhoh 20
News Ohio.com - Montrose mystery endures (Aug '07) Oct 12 mike corsello 62
how many have to go missing??? Oct 11 coco4u 1
too many going missing Oct 11 coco4u 1
News Akron man's conviction upheld for toddler's murder (Jul '08) Oct 5 guesswork 61
News Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Sep 28 Messy 171
News Mitt Romney surges, leads Obama in polls (Oct '12) Sep 20 Oneryders Daughter 13

Munroe Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Munroe Falls Mortgages