Phil Trombino

Oneida, NY

#1 Sep 23, 2013
Never seen so many pigs a day in my life! Even the sluts that work there are pigs! No woman in there has an ounce of class
Covered In Blood

Oneida, NY

#2 Sep 23, 2013
nope lol hey at least some of them like anal women are women its all about having fun and thats what lifes about

Since: Feb 13

Oneida, NY

#3 Sep 23, 2013
Fake phil I kind od disagree. Who cares what they wear or how they act. They are young and having fun. Let them be. If you dont like it don't go there.
Ross Smith

Oneida, NY

#5 Oct 5, 2013
Phil Trombino wrote:
Fake phil I kind od disagree. Who cares what they wear or how they act. They are young and having fun. Let them be. If you dont like it don't go there.
Just left that club, over heard one say to her friend "just flirt with him, make him buy you drinks and then get out of there" must be shitty to have to go that extreme for a drink or two!
Mike

New York, NY

#6 Oct 6, 2013
lol you go to lava trying to get laid fail then bash everyone for being classless. you sir sound like a winner lol. who the hell goes to lava anyways. that place is for younger folks not you 40 year olds tryinng to get your noodle wet by a 18 year old ya perv

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Munnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pizza Party Palace 51 min FAMILY FUN 1
Homeless Man? 1 hr U R Stupid 39
calvin winston (Aug '13) 3 hr UR Stupid 18
tammy mahoney (Aug '13) 6 hr OneidasExposeRapists 438
Gang Stalking /Organised stalking (Jun '14) 20 hr SPIKE 18
wheres the crack cant find none (Jan '14) 20 hr meeee 28
jr barlow 23 hr locjos 9
Munnsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web