need to find

Broad Brook, CT

#1 Sep 18, 2013
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Rob Wilcox Jr?
Uh oh Robbie

Oneida, NY

#2 Sep 23, 2013
Shoulda wore a rubber!
flup

New York, NY

#3 Sep 24, 2013
sure do
Good Guess

Broad Brook, CT

#4 Sep 25, 2013
Uh oh Robbie wrote:
Shoulda wore a rubber!
Let me rephrase that...Want to find-not need. And why assume that's the reason I'm looking??
Old friend

Oneida, NY

#5 Sep 25, 2013
She wasn't Brian's Sarah?
Good Guess

Broad Brook, CT

#6 Sep 25, 2013
Old friend wrote:
She wasn't Brian's Sarah?
Not sure what your talking about or who Sarah & Brian are.
not bad

Feeding Hills, MA

#7 Sep 26, 2013
Uh oh Robbie wrote:
Shoulda wore a rubber!
If I was looking to tell him about a child (not the case) I'm sure it would not be an upset...just saying.
Really

Wilbraham, MA

#8 Oct 4, 2013
So nobody knows him??
Actually

Oneida, NY

#9 Oct 4, 2013
Really wrote:
So nobody knows him??
I do I could give him a message but I'm not going to send some stalker to see him or call him until you give name,reason, or something.
Actually

Oneida, NY

#10 Oct 4, 2013
not bad wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was looking to tell him about a child (not the case) I'm sure it would not be an upset...just saying.
What are you trying to say your conceited and vain? Or your just that wonderful of a person? Or you you dumped him and he was devistated so you know he wants it? Or you have herpes?(in which I'm sure it would be an upset). Oh I know I know it was your lovely lady lumps. Come on something.
Really

Wilbraham, MA

#11 Oct 4, 2013
Actually wrote:
<quoted text> What are you trying to say your conceited and vain? Or your just that wonderful of a person? Or you you dumped him and he was devistated so you know he wants it? Or you have herpes?(in which I'm sure it would be an upset). Oh I know I know it was your lovely lady lumps. Come on something.
If you read the entire topic you would see that this started as a general inquiry and It was implied that I was looking for him to inform him of a child! So yes I was defending myself...as anyone would. I am not a stalker, have not seen him in a long time...that's all. I will stop looking as I don't want to upset anyone.
Actually

Danielson, CT

#12 Oct 6, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read the entire topic you would see that this started as a general inquiry and It was implied that I was looking for him to inform him of a child! So yes I was defending myself...as anyone would. I am not a stalker, have not seen him in a long time...that's all. I will stop looking as I don't want to upset anyone.
I was only joking. Just trying to get a rise out of you. He's on Facebook. Send him a message.
Really

Broad Brook, CT

#13 Oct 6, 2013
Actually wrote:
<quoted text> I was only joking. Just trying to get a rise out of you. He's on Facebook. Send him a message.
Not finding him on facebook...just his brother and father I believe
Yes

Fayetteville, NY

#14 Nov 15, 2013
Just saw him the other day with some new chick...maybe that was you?? Did u find him
Looking

Agawam, MA

#15 May 24, 2014
Actually wrote:
<quoted text> I was only joking. Just trying to get a rise out of you. He's on Facebook. Send him a message.
Still not finding him on Facebook

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Munnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pizza Party Palace 7 hr FAMILY FUN 1
Homeless Man? 8 hr U R Stupid 39
calvin winston (Aug '13) 10 hr UR Stupid 18
tammy mahoney (Aug '13) 13 hr OneidasExposeRapists 438
Gang Stalking /Organised stalking (Jun '14) Sat SPIKE 18
wheres the crack cant find none (Jan '14) Sat meeee 28
jr barlow Sat locjos 9
Munnsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web