need to find

Farmington, CT

#1 Sep 18, 2013
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Rob Wilcox Jr?
Uh oh Robbie

New York, NY

#2 Sep 23, 2013
Shoulda wore a rubber!
flup

New York, NY

#3 Sep 24, 2013
sure do
Good Guess

Farmington, CT

#4 Sep 25, 2013
Uh oh Robbie wrote:
Shoulda wore a rubber!
Let me rephrase that...Want to find-not need. And why assume that's the reason I'm looking??
Old friend

New York, NY

#5 Sep 25, 2013
She wasn't Brian's Sarah?
Good Guess

Farmington, CT

#6 Sep 25, 2013
Old friend wrote:
She wasn't Brian's Sarah?
Not sure what your talking about or who Sarah & Brian are.
not bad

New Britain, CT

#7 Sep 26, 2013
Uh oh Robbie wrote:
Shoulda wore a rubber!
If I was looking to tell him about a child (not the case) I'm sure it would not be an upset...just saying.
Really

Newington, CT

#8 Oct 4, 2013
So nobody knows him??
Actually

New York, NY

#9 Oct 4, 2013
Really wrote:
So nobody knows him??
I do I could give him a message but I'm not going to send some stalker to see him or call him until you give name,reason, or something.
Actually

New York, NY

#10 Oct 4, 2013
not bad wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was looking to tell him about a child (not the case) I'm sure it would not be an upset...just saying.
What are you trying to say your conceited and vain? Or your just that wonderful of a person? Or you you dumped him and he was devistated so you know he wants it? Or you have herpes?(in which I'm sure it would be an upset). Oh I know I know it was your lovely lady lumps. Come on something.
Really

Newington, CT

#11 Oct 4, 2013
Actually wrote:
<quoted text> What are you trying to say your conceited and vain? Or your just that wonderful of a person? Or you you dumped him and he was devistated so you know he wants it? Or you have herpes?(in which I'm sure it would be an upset). Oh I know I know it was your lovely lady lumps. Come on something.
If you read the entire topic you would see that this started as a general inquiry and It was implied that I was looking for him to inform him of a child! So yes I was defending myself...as anyone would. I am not a stalker, have not seen him in a long time...that's all. I will stop looking as I don't want to upset anyone.
Actually

Ardsley, NY

#12 Oct 6, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read the entire topic you would see that this started as a general inquiry and It was implied that I was looking for him to inform him of a child! So yes I was defending myself...as anyone would. I am not a stalker, have not seen him in a long time...that's all. I will stop looking as I don't want to upset anyone.
I was only joking. Just trying to get a rise out of you. He's on Facebook. Send him a message.
Really

Farmington, CT

#13 Oct 6, 2013
Actually wrote:
<quoted text> I was only joking. Just trying to get a rise out of you. He's on Facebook. Send him a message.
Not finding him on facebook...just his brother and father I believe
Yes

Schenectady, NY

#14 Nov 15, 2013
Just saw him the other day with some new chick...maybe that was you?? Did u find him
Looking

Newington, CT

#15 May 24, 2014
Actually wrote:
<quoted text> I was only joking. Just trying to get a rise out of you. He's on Facebook. Send him a message.
Still not finding him on Facebook
Why lie

Canastota, NY

#16 Jul 31, 2016
Looking wrote:
<quoted text>

Still not finding him on Facebook
Rob wilcox is my brother did you ever get ahold of him...and yes the ones on Facebook are my father and are brother Robby the Rob ur looking for goes by Rob or bobby and he don't have a Facebook
Looking

Schenectady, NY

#17 Aug 19, 2016
Why lie wrote:
<quoted text>

Rob wilcox is my brother did you ever get ahold of him...and yes the ones on Facebook are my father and are brother Robby the Rob ur looking for goes by Rob or bobby and he don't have a Facebook
No still have not found him :(
jibjab cny

Gouverneur, NY

#18 Aug 21, 2016
dont he have 9 kids or somethin?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Munnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawn Scribner 3 hr Dtfdtfdtf 1
Girl at walmart 3 hr Nikki6 4
Single men 4 hr Phil Trombino 5
Does anybody know any single men that are DTF. (Mar '12) 4 hr Joe B 11
Daniel relyea 8 hr Haha 2
Brandy Laflesh 20 hr charlie 7
kaylee arnold (Jun '11) 21 hr HaHaHa 15

Munnsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance