BELCOURT, N.D.: Non-Indian ousted fro...

BELCOURT, N.D.: Non-Indian ousted from reservation

Posted in the Munich Forum

unknown

Sherman, TX

#1 Jul 20, 2006
OK i understand getting drugs and what rift raft we have on the 'res but, how do you propose to keep them from entering the reservation? i.e., The person needs to be in Rolla for what ever reason, how does he get there? He has to travel through or on the reservation some how. I'm not defending the man by all means, I'm just stating the obvious. Now, back to the artical, Dunsieth is 15-20 miles away is that far enough to get rid of problems, I think not. So don't use any sort of laws if they're not backed up by a bigger plan of action. It just doesn't make any sense.
kmimay

Sumter, SC

#2 Nov 6, 2006
Jail would have kept him out. Why isn't he in jail?
unknown

Fargo, ND

#3 Jan 9, 2011
Thats all there is to do in those little towns like belcourt and dunsi, drink, drink, drink and do drugs, METH, there are ALOT of people young and old that do meth, and are bringing it to Fargo to sell and trash our town, stay on your 'res and keep your icky drugs outta good towns!!!!!!
robert

Belcourt, ND

#4 Jul 12, 2011
unknown wrote:
Thats all there is to do in those little towns like belcourt and dunsi, drink, drink, drink and do drugs, METH, there are ALOT of people young and old that do meth, and are bringing it to Fargo to sell and trash our town, stay on your 'res and keep your icky drugs outta good towns!!!!!!
well for your information it happens all over the united states if you don't think so go to the court house and look up records of drug bust in your area or go online for warrents in your area no town or city is drug or booze free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Munich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Dako... (Oct '10) Mar '15 Nidoe 25
belcourt is a corrupt reservation and the most... (Feb '13) Jan '15 jenna 5
stream2one.com (Dec '13) Dec '13 STREAM2ONE 1
wow this is ama zing! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Samual Hasler 1
Make Money For The Summer http://tryvindale.com... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Make Money For Th... 1
Munich ND History (Aug '07) Jun '10 Cabdulmaalik 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Munich Mortgages