First Prev
of 4
Next Last
minton

Glasgow, KY

#1 Sep 9, 2008
just heard on wbko 13 that the state police arrested and charged anthony dale stinson of munfordville with multiple{dozens}of counts of sexual abuse,sodomy,unlawful transaction with a minor,and several other charges.i think it said his daughter was the one that came forward and told on him.
furious

Edmonton, KY

#2 Sep 9, 2008
Yes that is true I am close to the family....and just to get this out his daughter has recanted her story and now says nothin she said was true
minton

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 9, 2008
it can and does happen alot,someone says someone raped them or did something sexual to them and that person gets arrested and is guilty and has to prove innocence.i hope the child just made all this up for both people involved,this is a bad thing no matter what the truth may be.i hope it isnt true.
wondering

Cave City, KY

#4 Sep 9, 2008
I went to wbko website to see if I could read anything on it but didnt see anything about it ..
Is this the Dale Stinson thats married to Tonya?
friend

Decorah, IA

#5 Sep 9, 2008
Yes this is the Dale Stinson that married Tonya.
gah

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 9, 2008
& him or his brother did it to one of her friends.
but the cops don't believe her.
she even has a witness.
ANGRY

Glasgow, KY

#7 Sep 9, 2008
furious wrote:
Yes that is true I am close to the family....and just to get this out his daughter has recanted her story and now says nothin she said was true
I've started several times to comment on this subject, but I've had to erase it each time. It's so irritating to sit back and watch comments being made on a subject that you are extremely close to. I wonder if anyone who has commented on or started a thread on this subject ever took into consideration that the children would find out about what's being said???? I wonder if any of you have thought about what it would feel like to sit in a class with other students knowing everyone is looking at you and talking about you and your family. I have NEVER, before now, made any kind of comment on topix and wish I didn't feel the need to do so now. The children of this family have been through enough and they do NOT need those with tooooooo much time on their hands sitting around talking about them and making a bad situation worse. As for the comment about the daughter recanting her story, you have NOOOO idea what's going on in that situation.....so don't act like you do. As for you being a friend of the family, I don't think so. If you were any kind of friend to the family, you would keep you mouth shut and not try to make the daughter out to be a liar. You would simply leave things alone or try to have the thread removed for the benefit of all involved. As for FAMILY, I AM FAMILY and when it comes to those children I want them protected. So for the benefit of the children, I wish everyone would just leave it alone. Think about how hard it is to watch those kids cry over the hurtful things said to them by people who seem to KNOW it all. Imagine how hard it is to explain why people get on here and talk about their parents.....regardless of what that parent did. Next time you or anyone else feel the need to post somthing hurtful, think about the innocent people you hurt and then imagine how you would feel if it were your child crying.
dgahfdhjjgfd

Glasgow, KY

#8 Sep 10, 2008
ANGRY wrote:
<quoted text>
I've started several times to comment on this subject, but I've had to erase it each time. It's so irritating to sit back and watch comments being made on a subject that you are extremely close to. I wonder if anyone who has commented on or started a thread on this subject ever took into consideration that the children would find out about what's being said???? I wonder if any of you have thought about what it would feel like to sit in a class with other students knowing everyone is looking at you and talking about you and your family. I have NEVER, before now, made any kind of comment on topix and wish I didn't feel the need to do so now. The children of this family have been through enough and they do NOT need those with tooooooo much time on their hands sitting around talking about them and making a bad situation worse. As for the comment about the daughter recanting her story, you have NOOOO idea what's going on in that situation.....so don't act like you do. As for you being a friend of the family, I don't think so. If you were any kind of friend to the family, you would keep you mouth shut and not try to make the daughter out to be a liar. You would simply leave things alone or try to have the thread removed for the benefit of all involved. As for FAMILY, I AM FAMILY and when it comes to those children I want them protected. So for the benefit of the children, I wish everyone would just leave it alone. Think about how hard it is to watch those kids cry over the hurtful things said to them by people who seem to KNOW it all. Imagine how hard it is to explain why people get on here and talk about their parents.....regardless of what that parent did. Next time you or anyone else feel the need to post somthing hurtful, think about the innocent people you hurt and then imagine how you would feel if it were your child crying.
im one of the daughters best friends
and i do agree with this.
i highly doubt this is something she wants
to read on some stupid website
and its really nobody's business.
so you other people need to like
don't worry about any of this unless
you know what your actually even talking about
lost-it-along-th e-way

Glasgow, KY

#9 Sep 10, 2008
seems to me they know something or it would have not been in all the news papers and made the news on t.v. so what ever happen there are just to many charges against him for none to be true, sorry to huet feelings but face the facts, i also know they are looking for his brother patrick!! heard he's in for it as well, if any one knows where he's hiding out better tell or they will be in trouble!! parole board is looking for him!!any info??
Uhhhh

Glasgow, KY

#10 Sep 10, 2008
Who's this guy's dad? I know there are a couple of Dale Stinson's around.
if you only knew

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 10, 2008
bobby stinson from cave city and mom name linda!!!
but they do not have any dealings with him or his wife!!they do have 1 son that works his butt off and is happily married has a daughter and owns his own home and dale and patrick and their wives kicked their brother in the eyes and head, saw him at hospital that pretty sorry no wonder any of them want any thing to do with dale or patrick!!
just leave it alone

Glasgow, KY

#12 Sep 10, 2008
this is the daughter of Dale, and Tonya Stinson. and I am furious about the stuff on this web site. no one needs to be talking about this, unless your some kind of sick people who like watching little girls cry.I'm fifteen and i don't need this from any body, so any one that doesn't even no me, or my family just needs to stop. I've tried to have people tell you to stop but you wont listen, so maybe if i actually say something on here you will actually listen. You might think I didn't even know about this web-site and what you put, butt I do. and it's hurtful. So just fucking stop.
this should be deleted

Glasgow, KY

#13 Sep 10, 2008
i hope you all get hit by a bus.
leave them alone.
it didn't happen to you so you don't know all the details.
so shut up.
amanda s

Glasgow, KY

#14 Sep 10, 2008
everyone needs to shut up and worry about ur own business ok i know them and they r nice ppl.. let that family worry abot there own business ok all my prayers is for the family and thats all u can do. i hope everything will soon end and get better.. goes to the family DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT PPL. says
Tonya

Decorah, IA

#15 Sep 10, 2008
Thank you amanda that means alot to us. And I know my kids would think alot of you posting that on here. God Bless you.
minton

Glasgow, KY

#16 Sep 10, 2008
someone might want to look at the grandfather daryl logsdon,he molested a female in his family a few yrs back.hes a sick sob that i wouldnt wipe my ass with cause of what he did.nobody forgets.and that one was definetly true.lost his job at the high school cause of it.

and about dale,its in all the newspapers and tvs and radios so there is no just closin eyes and it will go away.i feel sorry for the children and thats it,only the children.whether it is true or not there is something goin on there that is not right.i dont care what anybody says.
crystal S

Tompkinsville, KY

#17 Sep 10, 2008
yeahh well autumn is one of my bestfriends.
and what if one your kids was going threw something like this.would you want everyone in the world talking crap.she has feelings and so does her family just like any boy else. you dont know anything so just keep your stupid little comments to your self.and acutally that family is one of the best i could ever think of.im close to them like they are my own.i love each and everyone of them to death.and im not going to let some little peice of $hit website or some real stupid people say one thing about any of them.they have enough problems they have to take care of instead of worry about dumba$$ ppl like ya'll
so how about do everyone a favorite and step up and STOP talking trash about autumn or any of them. for you people who dont know what your talking about go play in the traffic.LEAVE THEM ALONE & SHUT THE HELL UP.
kayy?
ily autumn & tonya.(=
let the truth out

Glasgow, KY

#18 Sep 11, 2008
who knows whom to believe or not to believe?? personally i don't care, but some people are running the rest of the fanily down that has nothing to do with this shit, and i hate it that this mess ever started, but it hurts some of the family's name and reputation!! the only ones who know what actually happened, it will come out sooner or later til then people need to tend to thier own family matters!!and stop posting this shit, it is tracable so let it go let the cops and investigators do their jobs and see what happens, like i said the real truth will come out!! whos lying and whos not, let it rest!!!they will all be under oath, and court will find out who the liar is!!
county-curiousps

Glasgow, KY

#19 Sep 11, 2008
drop it, it just keeps hurting people especially the children!!! LEAVE IT ALONE!!
donna

Glasgow, KY

#20 Sep 11, 2008
i know this family the are good people so leave them a lone. you dont know whats going on keep your mouth shut.quit putting them down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Munfordville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Limbertwig 153,227
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min Obamas KY Candidate 4,608
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 46 min really 26,271
Election Time 12 hr Buffy 3
football friday 13 hr Fan 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 15 hr Roland Macmillan 16,168
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 17 hr Princess412 81,633
•••
•••
•••

Munfordville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Munfordville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE