whos hmm???
hottie919

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jul 3, 2009
who don't know him
curious

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jul 3, 2009
I know him. He's a married father. LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!
fromme

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jul 3, 2009
he has a wife and 2 kids.
susan

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jul 3, 2009
i know wat he has, but does he
SOME ONE WHO KNOWS

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jul 9, 2009
JAMES KERSEY IS A LIAR AND A THEIF THAT CHEATS ON HIS WIFE ALL THE TIME.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#9 Jul 11, 2009
SOME ONE WHO KNOWS wrote:
JAMES KERSEY IS A LIAR AND A THEIF THAT CHEATS ON HIS WIFE ALL THE TIME.
Are you just mad cuz you didn't get any of him? He isn't a thief I assure you. There isn't one of us on this earth who is perfect and your obvious imperfection is being a bad judge of character. James and his lovely young family deserve the chance to be successful and be left alone by people such as yourself who are trying to discourage that. I wish you much luck in life just as I do him and his family. Just so you know... I have NEVER had any type of relationship with James except for simple long time friends but because I have known him for so long I felt the need to correct your error of judgement!!!!!!!!!
FROMME

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jul 11, 2009
TO JAIL GIRL YOU DONT KNOW HIM TO WELL. BECAUSE HE DOES STEAL.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#11 Jul 12, 2009
FROMME wrote:
TO JAIL GIRL YOU DONT KNOW HIM TO WELL. BECAUSE HE DOES STEAL.
Then I guess you need to call the law!!!!!! I know that he has had many chances to take from my family and nothing has ever came up missing!!!!
mistie

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jul 14, 2009
listen james is a good guy his been here for my family when we needed him.and he does love his wife and beautiful kids, his never took anything from us .ive knew him for many years him and my son we re good friends thru school so in less ure going to put ure real name so he can defend hisself keep ure comments to ure self.james has a big heart and if ud get to know him youd have a good friend just like me and my kids do.
ole buddy ole pal

Hodgenville, KY

#16 Aug 7, 2009
James is an extremely good hearted guy and has always been the type to give to you rather than to take from you. It would be difficult for me to believe that he has stolen anything. As far as being a cheater I don't believe that either. But I'll pray that some day he might be as saintly as you "someone who knows." lol Betcha don't post your name on here for fear of what might pop up.
shutup

Glasgow, KY

#17 Aug 8, 2009
well he had to stop cheating because he use to and he has stoled form people too.
ole buddy ole pal

Hodgenville, KY

#18 Aug 9, 2009
still not convinced but thank you so very much for your useless opinion lol
abc123

Glasgow, KY

#19 Aug 10, 2009
find out the hard way fool lol !!!!!
Chicken

Glasgow, KY

#21 Mar 4, 2013
You can run your mouth over the computer without giving your name cant ya you know your scared to give it out ! Someone who knows ! You dont know nothing because he does not steal ive been around him my whole life hes my brother and i guarentee you he would give you the shirt off your back if you needed it and he dont care who you are and yall gonna get on here and talk about him my advice to you is to keep your mouth shut and you run your family and let him run his!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Munfordville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gold diggers/home wreckers in cave city 21 min GeorgiaPeach 144
Middle Eastern Dollar Store manager 41 min notmychild 5
Have Ya Heard? 13 hr I will bite 2
Carla Lively (Dec '13) 16 hr truth 11
audrey smith. (Aug '10) Tue Lies 6
Wow Joe Miller Mon Stickyfingers 6
Marcia Jun 25 CNA 2

Munfordville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance