the fight behind the high school
Hmmmm

Glasgow, KY

#78 Sep 27, 2008
leagal eagle wrote:
when you knock someone out and they lay defenseless you cannot continue to beat him. this is a criminal act on a person and the person that has done this will have charges against them and the father shall be held liable for his sons actions and his actions and yes the son can file charges also but the greater of the charges will take precedence over the other. it will also depend on who files first. thats not to mention the lawsuit that will follow medical, pain and suffering and mental anguish. the courts will want to know why a father let his son fight an 18yr old in the first place and why he let his son continue to beat this boy after he was unconscious and could no longer defend himself. this is going to be bad on both parties its ashame that all their lives will be changed from here on out.
I agree with everything except who files first. It doesn't matter.... And IF this boy used a weapon it doesn't matter who hit who first.. If you hit me it doesn't mean I can shoot you.
big mack

Glasgow, KY

#79 Sep 27, 2008
thats so true..
well

Edmonton, KY

#80 Sep 27, 2008
leagal eagle wrote:
when you knock someone out and they lay defenseless you cannot continue to beat him. this is a criminal act on a person and the person that has done this will have charges against them and the father shall be held liable for his sons actions and his actions and yes the son can file charges also but the greater of the charges will take precedence over the other. it will also depend on who files first. thats not to mention the lawsuit that will follow medical, pain and suffering and mental anguish. the courts will want to know why a father let his son fight an 18yr old in the first place and why he let his son continue to beat this boy after he was unconscious and could no longer defend himself. this is going to be bad on both parties its ashame that all their lives will be changed from here on out.
witness say he quite legal man
horse cave

Edmonton, KY

#81 Sep 27, 2008
leagal eagle wrote:
on greens side all self defense ....what more can you say...
spell check

Edmonton, KY

#82 Sep 27, 2008
leagal eagle wrote:
you need to learn to spell legal ......
juror

Edmonton, KY

#83 Sep 27, 2008
Green not guilty self defense ,brad guilty assult 2nd
big mack

Glasgow, KY

#84 Sep 27, 2008
its still messed up for him to be the puss that he is and use brass knucks
big mack

Glasgow, KY

#85 Sep 27, 2008
no brad isnt guilty bad did nothing, he threw the first punch yea and austin hit him back with brass knucks thats so not right everyone knos it and its rlly messed up cause after brad went down he kept beating him
break green

Glasgow, KY

#86 Sep 27, 2008
juror wrote:
your a dumbass dude!!! Green should be charged with attemped murder
minton

Glasgow, KY

#87 Sep 27, 2008
I agree with everything except who files first. It doesn't matter.... And IF this boy used a weapon it doesn't matter who hit who first.. If you hit me it doesn't mean I can shoot you.
you are wrong hmmmm,if someone hits you and you are in fear for your life you have the legal right to use deadly force to protect yourself no matter what.im talkin bout a gun or knife,dont know about brass knucks,id say it would be the same thing,not sure tho.but i know for sure that you can protect yourself using deadly force.
break green

Glasgow, KY

#88 Sep 27, 2008
minton wrote:
you are wrong hmmmm,if someone hits you and you are in fear for your life you have the legal right to use deadly force to protect yourself no matter what.im talkin bout a gun or knife,dont know about brass knucks,id say it would be the same thing,not sure tho.but i know for sure that you can protect yourself using deadly force.
people arnt even suppose to process brass knucks, it would be like having a gun in your pocket....
enuff

Glasgow, KY

#89 Sep 27, 2008
juror wrote:
AND WHO SAID MONEY CANT BUY YOU EVERYTHING!!!!! Thats what its goin to boil down
minton

Glasgow, KY

#91 Sep 27, 2008
that right,money will change hands and it will all be forgotten.alot of people are saying they will do this and do that to the other boy but in the end noone will do anything to anyone.id be willin to bet that charges will not be filed.more or less it was just two kids fighting and one got hurt,leave it at that i say.if the boy dies then it is an entirely differnt matter altogether.
mean green

Glasgow, KY

#92 Sep 27, 2008
cindy green used to be hot,but since she gained all that weight she is plumb fat lookin.still dont know what she sees in big fat ugly don tho,she could do alot better and i think she is the one that has the money not him.how many witnesses were at the fight?did the law come over there?i heard on the scanner that something was goin on behind the highschool last night,guess this is what is was.did the ambulance show up?who took him to the hospital?did they call in the helicopter to fly him to l-ville?
goturbackBrad

Glasgow, KY

#93 Sep 27, 2008
Yeah, The Green's have money. Austin will be out of trouble tomorrow. Hope you get well brad, may come up to see you.
legal eagle

Glasgow, KY

#94 Sep 27, 2008
brass knuckles are illegal and to use them is illegal and when the person that your using them on stops defending himself or is unable to defend himself (unconscious) then charges can be pressed (warrant). no matter who threw the first blow. both parties will answer for their own actions, if charges are filed.
haha

Cave City, KY

#95 Sep 27, 2008
its hilarious to read all this...its just bullsht...i could gaurantee none of you punks where there....brad flew up in his car got out n ran after austin and hit him...then austin handled his own. FAIR too! no brass knuckles no ring not a thing! Luke Colvin is the one who started the whole story about brass knuckles...they are too sorry to admit the little punk got whooped fair and square. there were no weapons of ne sort. and the greens just have to press charges and brad can forget about everything. everyone that was there knows how quick and fair the fight was...austin just stood up and beat his ass! bad!
PoorAustin

Glasgow, KY

#96 Sep 27, 2008
Too brad was friends with almost everyone and Austin will get what is comming to him. I guarentee Austin will get paid back because Brad is friendly to everyone. Austin is juat a sleeze bag who wanted to get some. Austin doesn't fight fair and he has what is comming to him. Brads GF broke up with him then F'ed Austin the next night. That proves Austin is a sleeze bag. Good Luck Austin. Have a nice whooping.
rpq

Glasgow, KY

#97 Sep 27, 2008
16 or 18 fight wrote:
ya i dont no them but my son is friends with brad .he has been to my house , i just cant belive a parent would stand and let there son do something like that if that boy has bleeding on the brain thats not good. he may have some mental problems after this and plus the seizurs.
oh believe me, he had plenty of mental problems to begin with. maybe austin knocked him back to being a normal cival human being
WHOSYADADDY

Cave City, KY

#98 Sep 27, 2008
i was told that Brad almost ran over an EMT in the parking lot when he pulled up to the school bus. they said he will get a d.u.i. plus charges from the fight. he had no business there. i also heard that don green wasn't there until afterward and that the fight was fair as far as the brass knuckles go. Where do you think he had them? In his football uniform!!! that's about as stupid as all the rest of this trash on here.I think Brad sucker punched austin, and he got what was coming to him. PERIOD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Munfordville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Convenient store (Apr '16) 3 hr Randy logsdon 10
Dano, Gail, and Greg 13 hr friend of a friend 2
Best Head at Dart? 14 hr Cookie 14
does anybody know Tammy Eskridge 19 hr mike 1
Jennifer logsdon Mon For real 14
Southwestern advantage books (door to door sales) (Jun '11) Mon Naomi tenpenny 526
Ron West Funeral (Aug '16) Mon family 4

Munfordville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Munfordville Mortgages