who was in the fight at the high school

who was in the fight at the high school

Posted in the Munfordville Forum

raider

Glasgow, KY

#1 Feb 17, 2012
all i know is some one named jacob was in the fight
Cummins

Glasgow, KY

#2 Feb 18, 2012
It was jacob hodges and chris embry. Jacob was beatin the shit outta chris then mac crain jumped in to help chris out
betty rubble

Cave City, KY

#3 Feb 19, 2012
I'm glad no one beat up Barney..
a guess

Lexington, KY

#4 Feb 20, 2012
someone black?
wolf

Cave City, KY

#5 Feb 21, 2012
a guess wrote:
someone black?
no..they were mexicans
school

Odenton, MD

#6 Feb 21, 2012
Cummins wrote:
It was jacob hodges and chris embry. Jacob was beatin the shit outta chris then mac crain jumped in to help chris out
jacob will not get in trouble his daddy on the school board.
highway 101

Glasgow, KY

#7 Feb 21, 2012
school wrote:
<quoted text>jacob will not get in trouble his daddy on the school board.
dam strait
mememememememe

Glasgow, KY

#8 Feb 22, 2012
theyre stupid. except for Mac hes cool. lol
betty rubble

Cave City, KY

#9 Feb 26, 2012
who's mac?????????? Big mac. What a stupid name.
Cummins

Glasgow, KY

#10 Feb 26, 2012
Macs a little pusy. Had to jump in on a 1 on 1 fight.
jdk

Munfordville, KY

#11 Mar 12, 2012
firtst of all yall need to get your sh** stright. jacob is the one who started it, chris coulldnt hit back so he' sbestfriend mac took care of it and beat the living sh** out fo jacob. so yall need to shut up, k? thanks (:
Cummins

Glasgow, KY

#12 Mar 12, 2012
I dont believe hitting jacob once when jacob was beating the snot outta chris is considered " beating the living shiit outta jacob" people these days.
parent

Edmonton, KY

#13 Mar 12, 2012
school wrote:
<quoted text>jacob will not get in trouble his daddy on the school board.
i dont care if his daddy is god if he did something at school he should get the same punishment as everyone else and if he didnt i would go to someone higher then the school board cause that is only right and far
rowdy raider

Glasgow, KY

#14 Mar 12, 2012
parent wrote:
<quoted text>i dont care if his daddy is god if he did something at school he should get the same punishment as everyone else and if he didnt i would go to someone higher then the school board cause that is only right and far
how far is it???you surely didnt graduate high school either.pitiful parent.
parent

Edmonton, KY

#15 Mar 19, 2012
rowdy raider wrote:
<quoted text>
how far is it???you surely didnt graduate high school either.pitiful parent.
whatever at least i think everyone should have a egual right but we all know that is not how it goes that is why i would not send my kid to that school i was a student there so maybe we should blame that hart co school system

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Munfordville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bow chika wow wow 4 hr Mudafooka 1
Horse cave adult book store right now (Jul '14) 11 hr Hot in lebanon 287
Dart 11 hr Work that building 2
dennis riggs (Apr '15) 11 hr frodo 6
Rodney Middleton and Amanda Middleton 18 hr The truth will se... 23
What does Inmate Classification CD-3 mean (May '13) Thu keep ya guessing 5
Jason Evans Aug 23 Jackhammer 7

Munfordville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Munfordville Mortgages