Why nice looking gals date fat guys

Posted in the Munfordville Forum

Wondering

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jan 12, 2009
I just came in from the mall and can not tell you how many nice looking ladies were with fat guys. Why does a woman with a nice body want to date a guy that is obese and doesn't take pride in himself? I saw a very attractive lady, with tight jeans on and a tight fitting shirt, walking beside a fat guy with his name on his shirt and packing a 10 pound fire radio on his belt. He was more interested in the radio and being important than paying attention to his gal. This is sad :(
The Random Observer

Horse Cave, KY

#2 Jan 12, 2009
I wish that either Aristotle or Plato were still alive to answer your enigmatic question. I really don't know the answer myself as I'm not a woman (either with or without) a nice body.

I have my suspicions, albeit I could be totally off base. The rotund man could have a sparkling personality. He could have much money. He could be extremely intelligent. Or the woman in question may just prefer larger men, since the woman may believe that a larger man would appreciate her more or be less likely to stray.

There are a myriad possibilities. I'm sorry that I can't give you a definitive answer.

What always mystified me, especially when I was younger, was how girls would flock to men who treat them like dirt. I've seen guys walk several feet in front of their dates, refuse to open doors for them, refuse to engage them in conversation while dining out, along with a whole host of other bad behaviors.

Human behavior is quite interesting, and much of it remains a mystery. However, I would hope to read some responses to your inquiry from women.
Jennifer

Osage City, KS

#3 Jan 13, 2009
I really can't tell you that answer. I've always been nice looking and I never liked fat guys. I always liked a man with a chiseled face and a big penis personally.
Jennifer

Osage City, KS

#4 Jan 13, 2009
The Random Observer wrote:
I wish that either Aristotle or Plato were still alive to answer your enigmatic question. I really don't know the answer myself as I'm not a woman (either with or without) a nice body.
I have my suspicions, albeit I could be totally off base. The rotund man could have a sparkling personality. He could have much money. He could be extremely intelligent. Or the woman in question may just prefer larger men, since the woman may believe that a larger man would appreciate her more or be less likely to stray.
There are a myriad possibilities. I'm sorry that I can't give you a definitive answer.
What always mystified me, especially when I was younger, was how girls would flock to men who treat them like dirt. I've seen guys walk several feet in front of their dates, refuse to open doors for them, refuse to engage them in conversation while dining out, along with a whole host of other bad behaviors.
Human behavior is quite interesting, and much of it remains a mystery. However, I would hope to read some responses to your inquiry from women.
Oh I know. I think a lot of younger girls do this because they haven't lived long enough to figure out that as a woman they have the power to demand respect or they can withhold the pussy.

The power of the pussy is mighty strong! LOL.

Not opening a door for me was a deal breaker. I'd just tell a guy that I was going to find another ride home if they didn't do that. No warning what so ever. Also not letting me order first was also a deal breaker. I had a lot of requirements for men when I was dating. I'm sure a lot of them thought I was the worst date ever. My husband seemed to like me though! LOL.
lady luck

Edmonton, KY

#6 Jan 13, 2009
Random watcher, I must say I am impressed by you. you are evidently the most attentive man I have ever heard speak! Or you are not a man at all, but a woman! If you are a man, Whew, you are so right. I was considered to be a very good looking girl in highschool. Now I am older , needless to say, but anyway... I would not date the popular, stud-guys in my day, simply because of how they treat girls. I was out for the good guy that would not walk all over me. I didnt date drop dead ugly guys, but common guys that most girls did not flock over. I was different. Noone could understand me then. But , you are exactly right. Again, I am so impressed with you, if in fact you are a guy.
The Random Observer

Horse Cave, KY

#7 Jan 13, 2009
lady luck wrote:
<quoted text>Random watcher, I must say I am impressed by you. you are evidently the most attentive man I have ever heard speak! Or you are not a man at all, but a woman! If you are a man, Whew, you are so right. I was considered to be a very good looking girl in highschool. Now I am older , needless to say, but anyway... I would not date the popular, stud-guys in my day, simply because of how they treat girls. I was out for the good guy that would not walk all over me. I didnt date drop dead ugly guys, but common guys that most girls did not flock over. I was different. Noone could understand me then. But , you are exactly right. Again, I am so impressed with you, if in fact you are a guy.
Thank you for the kind words, Lady Luck. Yes, I am a man, one who strives to be observant.
Happy

Munfordville, KY

#8 Jan 13, 2009
Maybe they just simply love them! I am seeing a guy who thinks he is too heavy (in the belly), but I love him for who he is, not for the way his belly may look....I dont think about that, all I know is that I love him so much.
lady luck

Edmonton, KY

#9 Jan 13, 2009
uhmm.. well, my hat is off to you. you are one of a kind. what a man! How old are you?
hung Lo

Tompkinsville, KY

#10 Jan 13, 2009
Here is the answer it takes a big shed to keep his tool out of the weather Big belly equals a big tool go figure
Wondering

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jan 13, 2009
I would be ok with the answers, I ignore Jennifer always, except that these fat guys are usually acting as if the gal is lucky to have them.

I agree that some fat guys are great to thier women, but allot are mama's boys and think the attractive gal is inferior to them.

Thanks to all, except Jennifer, that participated.
Cub Run Dood

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jan 13, 2009
hung Lo wrote:
Here is the answer it takes a big shed to keep his tool out of the weather Big belly equals a big tool go figure
If he had a big tool, he would be too out of shape to use it. Limp, long and useless!
duplex

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jan 13, 2009
Wondering wrote:
I just came in from the mall and can not tell you how many nice looking ladies were with fat guys. Why does a woman with a nice body want to date a guy that is obese and doesn't take pride in himself? I saw a very attractive lady, with tight jeans on and a tight fitting shirt, walking beside a fat guy with his name on his shirt and packing a 10 pound fire radio on his belt. He was more interested in the radio and being important than paying attention to his gal. This is sad :(
fireman have bigger hoses
poor man

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jan 13, 2009
Wondering
I was just wondering is this why you started this so you can talk about your dad?
poor man

Glasgow, KY

#16 Jan 13, 2009
oh i forgot time for.......
JERRY,JERRY,JERRY,
The Random Observer

Horse Cave, KY

#17 Jan 14, 2009
lady luck wrote:
uhmm.. well, my hat is off to you. you are one of a kind. what a man! How old are you?
I'm old enough that technology sometimes confounds me. I'm young enough to have an MP3 player but old enough to be perplexed by the attraction of text messaging. I'm young enough to appreciate Katy Perry but old enough to be a fan of Bob Seger. I don't like to define myself with numbers, which by itself indicates that I'm old as the hills, or at least I feel that way afer a hard day at work.

I actually composed a more thoughtful answer to your question. However, for whatever reason it failed to post.
lady luck

Edmonton, KY

#18 Jan 14, 2009
<quoted text>
I'm old enough that technology sometimes confounds me. I'm young enough to have an MP3 player but old enough to be perplexed by the attraction of text messaging. I'm young enough to appreciate Katy Perry but old enough to be a fan of Bob Seger. I don't like to define myself with numbers, which by itself indicates that I'm old as the hills, or at least I feel that way afer a hard day at work.
I actually composed a more thoughtful answer to your question. However, for whatever reason it failed to post.
well, you are a very interesting person. And believe me, I am suprised. I would love to know who you are. Out of pure respect. enjoy life, and live well. your friend, lady luck.
The Random Observer

Horse Cave, KY

#19 Jan 14, 2009
lady luck wrote:
<quoted text> well, you are a very interesting person. And believe me, I am suprised. I would love to know who you are. Out of pure respect. enjoy life, and live well. your friend, lady luck.
Thank you very much. I wish the same for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Munfordville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wendy jessie (Aug '08) 5 hr GetOverIt 8
Cave City Approval Of Liquor Sales Could Have W... 10 hr Sad 27
Hart County Sheriff Thu Horse cave 6
Allah is the one true god Thu His Servant 12
bullying at Munfordville Elem (May '14) Tue citizen 15
Rapist and Murderers Of Hart Co (Jun '12) Dec 23 Flint Hill Bandit 25
what happened to deanna? (Oct '09) Dec 22 deeinky2004 2
Munfordville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web