of 5
Next Last
Fed up

Glasgow, KY

#87 Aug 6, 2010
lodge member wrote:
<quoted text>why dont you trust us, what have we done to you
I trust no secret
organization. My father was a mason ,mother an eastern star,I would like to believe they had no part in any subversive actions against so called undesirables any where.I do know the masons have used their collective influence to have persons the determine such to be "asked" to leave town. Your organization does so much good for so many and deserves commendation for that. Come out of the closet so the mask can be removed.
lodge member

Munfordville, KY

#88 Aug 22, 2010
noyourwrong wrote:
<quoted text>Knights Templer are part of the Masonic Order...Masons, they have nothing to do with the klan
exactly right
lodge member

Munfordville, KY

#89 Aug 22, 2010
Fed up wrote:
<quoted text> I trust no secret
organization. My father was a mason ,mother an eastern star,I would like to believe they had no part in any subversive actions against so called undesirables any where.I do know the masons have used their collective influence to have persons the determine such to be "asked" to leave town. Your organization does so much good for so many and deserves commendation for that. Come out of the closet so the mask can be removed.
asked to leave town, what do you mean
Fed up

Glasgow, KY

#90 Aug 22, 2010
This happened 40 + years ago in a small town away from here. Most or all participants are long gone so I won't muddy any names, but I shouldn't have to draw pictures. I know the masons do good things, but there is always a probability of wrong doing in any secret and powerful organization.
black power

Lexington, KY

#91 Aug 22, 2010
your women want our big Di**'s and muscle bodies not your white fat 2 inches. All white women want a black man.
ALL YOU R

Cave City, KY

#92 Aug 22, 2010
black power wrote:
your women want our big Di**'s and muscle bodies not your white fat 2 inches. All white women want a black man.
all u some fd up nuts
ALL YOU R

Cave City, KY

#93 Aug 22, 2010
black power wrote:
something like this would have 2 come from a hick place like rowletts
just an opinion

Glasgow, KY

#94 Aug 22, 2010
Only reason people get so uptite about KKK is they are a real organization, that take real action, and they take action, not saying I always agree with them but they are for real and that gets people uptite they don't worry me but they do people who have something to hide or are doing something they shouldn't, again I don't support, or oppose them but I sure can tell u why the "no do gooders" get uptite about them.
dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
cowards? like i said sat.12;00 ,let see how much courage,someone from no where has,your not to bright are you? the special forces of the u.s. military,conduct 90% of their tactics and maneuvers under the cover of darkness,are you calling them cowards? and before you start bumping them gums about the KNIGHT TEMPLARS OR (KUKIOS), HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MILITARY, YOU MIGHT NEED A U.S. HISTORY LESSON, dismiss coward from no where.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#96 Jan 14, 2013
bubbi wrote:
how can i get ahold of them, are there any left around here in hart co
hi, saw this post was old....a couple years old. but yes, we have a klan in hart co. if youre still interested write me a message on here

AKIA
The Devil

Elizabethtown, KY

#97 Jan 15, 2013
I want to join
The Devil

Elizabethtown, KY

#98 Jan 15, 2013
Wait a minute I'm already a member

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#99 Jan 18, 2013
The Devil wrote:
Wait a minute I'm already a member
Well kigy brother. What town you in? Were in munfordville.
Toby

Elizabethtown, KY

#100 Jan 22, 2013
I would like to join but I'm Black could someone tell me more about this KKK?
The Devil

Elizabethtown, KY

#101 Jan 29, 2013
Sick and tired wrote:
Why can't the KKK have their club? Its OK for the Black Panthers to gather and talk about killing crackers and cracker babies and no one says anything.Go ahead KKK and gather in public. I'll be there, as I'm sure others will thats tired of reverse discrimination.
Yes why can't they have a club, H£ll the KKK is no different than the Black Panthers but one thing The President Check this out Manipulating Voters. http://jonathanturley.org/2012/08/01/federal-...
Reality

Elizabethtown, KY

#102 Jan 30, 2013
You are pure white trash if you join the KKK it's 2013 get over it already white people aren't the only race on the planet I'm so sorry to inform you of this you pieces of shit... I'm freaking white just to let you know and only white trash would join the KKK would u join the KKK if they was hanging babies you dip shits!!!! fuck the KKK we should hang you!! all u do is hide behind your bed sheets u call your selfs men/ women I think not haha u r all white trash pieces of shit and I hope u all rot in hell
out law

United States

#104 Jan 31, 2013
Kkk is a bunch of imbreed redneck idiots that gives us white people the name white trash the idiots.
Bailey

Elizabethtown, KY

#105 Feb 1, 2013
The KKK are white trash scum and give good white people a bad name with their complete Ignorance...
aklansmaniam

United States

#106 Apr 11, 2013
Youre so brainwashed, if only you knew. There were black members back in the day. Trueklan.com do some research. The government and media lies. A klansman would never hurt a baby or a woman or hed get his ass kicked by the other klansmen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Munfordville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dart container workers Do you care about you... (Apr '10) 6 min tabloom 56
Horse cave adult book store right now (Jul '14) 2 hr needafemale 307
E z Tan 2 hr Gabby 11
Apartment search in Upton 7 hr Needing to move 1
Jackie Follette Drake 8 hr Mysti-kimber 7
cave city go vote 18 hr Big mac 6
city council election coming up whos runing? (Jun '14) 19 hr really 11

Munfordville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance