First Prev
of 2
Next Last
flat broke and busted

Horse Cave, KY

#1 Jan 18, 2009
Anyone else ever done any buisness with these guys? My Car Broke down and they fixed it for near half of the other shop that estemated it. And they are a good bunch Of guys.
radster

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jan 18, 2009
which one you talkin about ?
White Castle Lover

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jan 19, 2009
They have done work for me. Nothing major, but they have been reasonable and good to work with.
toyou

Horse Cave, KY

#4 Jan 20, 2009
they are to high on their prices.they are never in . and they are slow.go some where else.
red wire

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jan 20, 2009
are you talking about tommy cummings gargage ???
concerned

Leitchfield, KY

#6 Jan 20, 2009
Does Tommy Cummings have a garage now and where is it at?
red wire wrote:
are you talking about tommy cummings gargage ???
High as a Kite

Calhoun, KY

#7 Jan 21, 2009
They fixed my car but my weed was missing. They will let you work it off.(if you know what I mean!!)
Concerned

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jan 21, 2009
Rowletts Garage is one of the best and the most honest ppl work there. Why would they want to steal your weed stupid, they probably throwed it away like any smart semaritian would do. If you expected honest and law abiding ppl to let some stupid kid that is high on drugs drive then your brain is fried more that what you think
tsomeone

Trenton, NJ

#9 Jan 21, 2009
concerned wrote:
Does Tommy Cummings have a garage now and where is it at?<quoted text>
Next to his house.
Who runs the one in that you guys or talking about? Im sure its that one on that back road.
spock

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jan 21, 2009
concerned wrote:
Does Tommy Cummings have a garage now and where is it at?<quoted text>
he is to busy crackin stephanie west,his wife that is young enough to be his daughter.tommy thinks he is to pretty to work on a car,dont want to get grease on his pretty little shiny earring,or on his muscle shirt that shows no muscle,only sagging.i know a guy that took his vehicle out there when that idiot corky was runnin it for tommy and they totally screwed that car up,it had to be junked after they go thru with it.tommy refused to do anything about it,and corky was to stupid to wipe his own ass.stephanie does have some nice tits tho,i seen them when she was runnin around down at the marthon station half naked.hooters hooters yum yum yum,hooters hooters got to get me some.
High as a Kite

Calhoun, KY

#11 Jan 21, 2009
Concerned wrote:
Rowletts Garage is one of the best and the most honest ppl work there. Why would they want to steal your weed stupid, they probably throwed it away like any smart semaritian would do. If you expected honest and law abiding ppl to let some stupid kid that is high on drugs drive then your brain is fried more that what you think
Dude, I aint looking for trouble, I just want my weed. It was some good stuff, right out of London,Ky. No shake either, straight BuDDD!!!
suckA

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jan 22, 2009
High as a Kite wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I aint looking for trouble, I just want my weed. It was some good stuff, right out of London,Ky. No shake either, straight BuDDD!!!
Do you think posting all that makes you cool? OMG you're such a bad ass because you smoke weed. STFU
High as a Kite

Calhoun, KY

#14 Jan 23, 2009
Man; why so aggressive? You could really use a hit from my bong! chill out...
suckA

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jan 23, 2009
OMG You're totally right. You are the only one in HC with weed or a bong. You are such an individual. You must be proud to tell everyone how you smoke. People that actually do any illegal shit do not brag about it. If they do, they are dumbasses. That's "why so aggressive". It's really annoying.
Loner

Glasgow, KY

#16 Jan 25, 2009
The garage across the tracks in Rowletts< good guy run it.
Rowletts Station

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 May 28, 2010
Walter Devine owns it. Good guy
Hahaha

Glasgow, KY

#19 Oct 26, 2010
Walter Devine is a douche. One of the fakest ppl I have ever had the misfortune of knowing or doing business with. Steer clear!
Cream

Glasgow, KY

#20 Oct 29, 2010
Hahaha wrote:
Walter Devine is a douche. One of the fakest ppl I have ever had the misfortune of knowing or doing business with. Steer clear!
I think you are a douche. Those guys run a clean shop, have fair prices, and do good work. I'd reccomend Walter and the guys at Rowletts garage just across the train tracks in Rowletts.
broke down

Glasgow, KY

#21 Nov 24, 2010
are they still open?anybody know
good workers

Glasgow, KY

#22 Nov 24, 2010
yes,still open

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Munfordville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funtown Mountain 3 hr Leuninger21 20
Cave city wendys closing? 13 hr confused 3
Horse cave adult book store right now (Jul '14) 15 hr Perv 88
Kayla?? 19 hr some guy 1
Upton Music Thread (Jan '14) Mon Musikologist 6
Chris Berry Sun Jerry 18
Nathan Avery Sun Bob 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Munfordville Mortgages