First Prev
of 3
Next Last
out law

United States

#45 Jan 31, 2013
Im white but i think the kkk is a bunch of imbreed rednecks that gives us the name white trash.god loves us all people
stevo

United States

#48 Feb 18, 2013
I'm a white man but can't get any help. If i was black or Hispanic or any thing but white i could.
Im just sick of being a third class citizen. Thats how it feels. And i see it all the time going on
stevo

United States

#49 Feb 18, 2013
I wish the KKK grow in numbers like it used to be. Long live the KKK. thank God for the KKK
Mulatto

Germantown, MD

#52 Mar 17, 2013
some* and off*
Better use of time

Glasgow, KY

#53 Mar 17, 2013
kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
umm wrongo buddy...
read the book IQ AND RACE. youre simply speaking by opinion. This book has statistics. proven facts. quit speaking blindly and do some research.
I certainly think that YOUR time would be better spent researching grammar and sentence structure. Perhaps you should work on researching how to avoid coming across as an uneducated idiot before you spew your "facts."
robert e lee

Glasgow, KY

#54 Mar 19, 2013
Toby Jerome wrote:
<quoted text>
I know and would just like to make it clear that my question was asked out of sheer sarcasm. As I too am white.
I strongly disagree with any form of rascism and find this organization out dated and silly. I also find any other race oriented silly.
We are all the same, just with different make overs. It's past time for us to stand together and stop fighting over such nonsense.
can i join my great great i mean great granpappy was a wizzard in the kan do it i mean the klan he was born in tittysee on top of ole rocky top and faught agaisnt general custer..who later got fck up by some engines from out west...but any hows i would like to join your club...p.s. do you furnish free beer ,,and somes hotwings,,,thank you..big dick johnson
Sam I am

Mountain Home, AR

#55 Mar 20, 2013
Disgrace wrote:
Are you kidding me?? This is 2013. You should rethink your lifestyle!
I'll bet the black panthers and other black and mexican groups is just fine with you, Right?
That's the way it goes most of the time, You get these little whining wiggers that rag on the Knights Party but will say nothing about the Violent mexican and negro groups.

The KKK is a live and well
wickedpayara

Omaha, NE

#57 Oct 22, 2014
Disgrace wrote:
What you guys are all about purity of the white race right? Racist piece of shit! Everyone is equal. Black, white, or purple. Color of skin or religious beliefs make no damn difference!
maybe you should go live in the Ghetto for awhile. Let's see how much you love the black man after that. You are a disgrace for not supporting the people that are here to protect you from that. It's not about hate. It's about protecting our rights and race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Munfordville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
green ford ranger 7 hr curious 3
Daniel and Tammy Kieth (Jun '14) 13 hr wrong 9
Toohey Ridge Road... (Aug '08) 18 hr ktyg 86
Jessica Fauber 21 hr Cave city United 1
Haunted (Sep '13) Fri That_white_girl 7
Our leader John Freeman Fri MADFAG 2
Roger edwards Dec 17 omg 3
Munfordville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Munfordville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Munfordville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Munfordville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night