looking to join the Ku Klos Knights of the Ku Klux Klan?

Posted in the Munfordville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Disgrace

United States

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Are you kidding me?? This is 2013. You should rethink your lifestyle!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Disgrace wrote:
Are you kidding me?? This is 2013. You should rethink your lifestyle!
you know no truth about the klan, therefore you shouldnt judge.
Maybe you should rethink your lifestyle. Would you tell an Amish person to rethink their lifestyle? Or a gangbanging black?
Disgrace

United States

#4 Jan 14, 2013
What you guys are all about purity of the white race right? Racist piece of shit! Everyone is equal. Black, white, or purple. Color of skin or religious beliefs make no damn difference!
Balack Omamba

Knob Lick, KY

#5 Jan 15, 2013
Tell ya one thing...a half black guy sure as hell can't run a damn country

Location hidden

#7 Jan 18, 2013
Balack Omamba wrote:

Agree... thats why the klan is on the rise not because hes black... cos hes destroying America

Location hidden

#8 Jan 18, 2013
Disgrace wrote:
What you guys are all about purity of the white race right? Racist piece of shit! Everyone is equal. Black, white, or purple. Color of skin or religious beliefs make no damn difference!
actually.. we arent ewual. Read "i.q. and race." Asians are smarter than us..were smarter than blacks. Duh. If were all equal why does africa look like a pile of horse shit?

Location hidden

#9 Jan 18, 2013
kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text> actually.. we arent ewual. Read "i.q. and race." Asians are smarter than us..were smarter than blacks. Duh. If were all equal why does africa look like a pile of horse shit?
equal*
Fredrika

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jan 20, 2013
I know a white man but swear he must be mixed or something because his dik is huge. Does that mean that he can't be a member?
brown sugar

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jan 20, 2013
kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text> actually.. we arent ewual. Read "i.q. and race." Asians are smarter than us..were smarter than blacks. Duh. If were all equal why does africa look like a pile of horse shit?
Actually, I have known some very ignorant white men. Race has nothing to do with intelligence.

Location hidden

#12 Jan 21, 2013
brown sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I have known some very ignorant white men. Race has nothing to do with intelligence.
umm wrongo buddy...
read the book IQ AND RACE. youre simply speaking by opinion. This book has statistics. proven facts. quit speaking blindly and do some research.

Location hidden

#13 Jan 21, 2013
Fredrika wrote:
I know a white man but swear he must be mixed or something because his dik is huge. Does that mean that he can't be a member?
are you a dumbass?
BLACKMANWANNABWH ITE

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jan 22, 2013
can i join this group i wanna be a knight and join my fellow white brothers whooooow white power
Fredrika

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jan 22, 2013
BLACKMANWANNABWHITE wrote:
can i join this group i wanna be a knight and join my fellow white brothers whooooow white power
You can never be like those guys. They would be intimated by your extremely large meat sword. ;)
Me

Caneyville, KY

#16 Jan 22, 2013
Fredrika wrote:
So you've been around the Block a couple of Hundred times have you now?
The Devil

Caneyville, KY

#17 Jan 22, 2013
Balack Omamba wrote:
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Toby

Caneyville, KY

#18 Jan 22, 2013
kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>you know no truth about the klan, therefore you shouldnt judge.
Maybe you should rethink your lifestyle. Would you tell an Amish person to rethink their lifestyle? Or a gangbanging black?
I'm Black but I would really like to find out about the KKK or possibly join help me Please.
Toby Jerome

Glasgow, KY

#19 Jan 22, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Black but I would really like to find out about the KKK or possibly join help me Please.
I'm half and half. Can I join?
White Rabbit

Cave City, KY

#20 Jan 23, 2013
Toby Jerome wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm half and half. Can I join?
I believe the answer would be no. Especially If you look black. In all fairness I don't believe that I (Being white) could join the NAACP. As long as they are not hurting anyone, whats the big deal if a group of white people want to group themselves together? The darkies have their little black clubs and no one complains.
Toby Jerome

Glasgow, KY

#21 Jan 23, 2013
White Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text> I believe the answer would be no. Especially If you look black. In all fairness I don't believe that I (Being white) could join the NAACP. As long as they are not hurting anyone, whats the big deal if a group of white people want to group themselves together? The darkies have their little black clubs and no one complains.
I know and would just like to make it clear that my question was asked out of sheer sarcasm. As I too am white.

I strongly disagree with any form of rascism and find this organization out dated and silly. I also find any other race oriented silly.

We are all the same, just with different make overs. It's past time for us to stand together and stop fighting over such nonsense.
huh

Glasgow, KY

#22 Jan 23, 2013
White Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text> I believe the answer would be no. Especially If you look black. In all fairness I don't believe that I (Being white) could join the NAACP. As long as they are not hurting anyone, whats the big deal if a group of white people want to group themselves together? The darkies have their little black clubs and no one complains.
Sorry... you have proven yourself wrong AGAIN!!! The NAACP accepts members regardless of race, creed, religion, ethnic heritage, sexual orientation or gender. They don't like Republicans, though. Republicans expect people to work and take care of themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Munfordville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min Billy 4,130
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min Uncle Tab 152,798
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr LIbEralS 26,250
football friday 9 hr beavis 2
Biggest pen!s in hart county 10 hr anon 10
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 13 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,160
HCHS football team all on pot 15 hr Follow the Law 4
•••
•••
•••

Munfordville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Munfordville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE