FYI

Munfordville, KY

#22 Aug 6, 2008
jason you do have a brother name lynn skaggs around 43 years old ......
minton

Glasgow, KY

#23 Aug 6, 2008
i am all and all is me,think about it.
Emmitt

Glasgow, KY

#24 Aug 6, 2008
hart county mommy wrote:
I think Minton is Billy Buck Minton...and why are so scaried to tell people who you are. Grow some balls! Have enough backbone not to hide behind your screen name. Higher power my butt...Minton doesn't know nothing about a "higher" power or he wouldn't say half the stuff he does.
Surely Not he never appears to have time to get on a computer.,
Isn't Skaggs that Fat like guy that rides the motorcycle with the ugly girl on the back?
Does he go by Minton on account of his mother's maiden name??
ohhh

Glasgow, KY

#25 Aug 6, 2008
yes big ugly cross-eyed bald guy
Concerned friend

Glasgow, KY

#26 Aug 12, 2008
I know Jason I see him ever day and I can tell you that its not him he work all night 12 hrs and then comes home and sleeps for a wall and he never on the computer cause they don't have on just the her daughter gets on know I can tell you this I and a lot of other pal than that it Billy buck and that's all it is to it so you stupid pal get a life
Rodney Smith

Glasgow, KY

#27 Aug 12, 2008
Concerned friend wrote:
I know Jason I see him ever day and I can tell you that its not him he work all night 12 hrs and then comes home and sleeps for a wall and he never on the computer cause they don't have on just the her daughter gets on know I can tell you this I and a lot of other pal than that it Billy buck and that's all it is to it so you stupid pal get a life
are you drunk or do u type like this all the time?
minton

Glasgow, KY

#28 Aug 13, 2008
he be normally stupid.
Huckleberry

Glasgow, KY

#29 Aug 13, 2008
Dayum...I am cornfuseded???
unknown

Cave City, KY

#30 Aug 14, 2008
Don't think it's Billy Buck Minton,he wouldn't talk about Tommy Cummins,like I read on another thread !!
countrygirl

Glasgow, KY

#31 Aug 14, 2008
No ,it isn't Jason I know who it is. Tell everyone your name or I will!
magic man

Glasgow, KY

#32 Aug 14, 2008
tell it countrygirl.....cuz he has a lot of a$$ whoopings coming in his future!
countrygirl

Glasgow, KY

#33 Aug 18, 2008
Maybe it isn't a man!
Concerned friend

Glasgow, KY

#34 Aug 18, 2008
ya tell us who it is plz
interested

Glasgow, KY

#35 Aug 18, 2008
just wonderin what got said bout tommy cummings
minton

Glasgow, KY

#36 Aug 18, 2008
concerned friend,dont worry bout who/what i may be.it is noneyabeezwax so drop it.you dont need to know who i am,go get a job at kendec with the rest of the hos.
iknowwhoyouare

Glasgow, KY

#37 Sep 3, 2008
uhm, jessica! jessica minton!
stepmomofadragon

Glasgow, KY

#38 Sep 3, 2008
hart county mommy wrote:
I think Minton is Billy Buck Minton...and why are so scaried to tell people who you are. Grow some balls! Have enough backbone not to hide behind your screen name. Higher power my butt...Minton doesn't know nothing about a "higher" power or he wouldn't say half the stuff he does.
very good guess, but i don't think he would be on topix. maybe though.
megaman

Glasgow, KY

#39 Sep 3, 2008
ok everyone the person that uses the name minton is JENNIFER.
hacker

Cave City, KY

#40 Sep 3, 2008
i know who it is,and you would to if you knew how to tap into a ip address.i been watching minton and jennifer for sometime and its entertainig at times but rather insulting most times but i will make you a deal minton and jennifer if you will apologize to the people about the things you said i will not reveal who you guys are or your phone numbers i am sure people would love to know.and if you don't believe me i will play your game the internet isn't as private as you think you just have to spend countless hours learning how to find ip addresses,ps you guys have 24 hours on this topic to apologize.thank you for making it fun.
mel

Glasgow, KY

#41 Sep 3, 2008
way to go hacker i dont see any replies you may be on to something i would tell it anyways though

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Munfordville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Impeach Freeman 13 min Ted Baxter 1
Brandi Lawler wreck at dairy queen 1 hr Misinformed 12
song about hart county? 15 hr oh yes I did 28
Chuck Webb 16 hr Pitiful 4
Dakota Drake going back to prison 18 hr Chucky Riggs 2
looking to join the Ku Klos Knights of the Ku K... (Jan '13) Wed jeff 51
looks like Kim Evans ain't got no mon Tue Bigman 1
Munfordville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web