Next Last
curious

Glasgow, KY

#1 Oct 7, 2008
Anyone know him?
a girl

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Oct 7, 2008
used to in high school haven't really talked to him since we graduated. dunno where he is or what hes doin now
Sure do

Glasgow, KY

#3 Oct 8, 2008
He works at Dart in OPS.
huh

Horse Cave, KY

#4 Oct 8, 2008
Didnt he used to be a big c-head?
elizabeth

Horse Cave, KY

#5 Oct 8, 2008
ummmm.....didnt that guy get his ass kicked?
Bill

Glasgow, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2008
Did someone kick Austin's ass? Who? Why?
ashley

Edmonton, KY

#7 Oct 9, 2008
austin didn't get his ass kicked, he's not a "c-head" austins awesome.
Brennan K Smith

Lexington, KY

#8 Oct 10, 2008
Austin is a hell of a guy. I aint heard anything about him getting his ass kicked, but i know i wouldnt want to fight him. if i had a dollar for every time he put me on my ass on the practice football field i'd be able to buy a lifetime supply of ski!
a old friend

Glasgow, KY

#9 Oct 12, 2008
man you'll mother f**** need to keep your mouth off my boy before people r on here talking about ya'll getting your ass beat
chelsea

Vine Grove, KY

#10 Oct 13, 2008
yeah, ppl really need to stop talkin about austin. for real. what has he ever done to you? He's one of my boyfriends best friends and i know him pretty well. and no, he's not a c-head.
Jackie

Glasgow, KY

#11 Oct 13, 2008
Austin is a really good guy.. yall back off
fyi

Horse Cave, KY

#12 Oct 14, 2008
fyi...curious,sure do and huh are the same person! lol,loser! austin's pretty cool,i dont have anything bad to say about him.
Sure do

Glasgow, KY

#13 Oct 15, 2008
I am not 3 different people and I work with Austin. I never said anything bad about him.
Sure do

Glasgow, KY

#14 Oct 15, 2008
By the way, FYI, it says your from Glasgow too....Does that mean your me too?
Steven

Glasgow, KY

#15 Apr 15, 2009
I have read this trash you have posted about Austin. He is a real good friend of mine. NO he is not a c-head. I'm sure he never got his a-- whipped because Austin is man enough to stand his ground. He is a fine human being with a heart of gold. You could look this world over and not find another Austin. So I suggest you leave my buddy alone and stop saying such cruel things about him. There's an old saying, "If you can't say something good about somebody, don't say anything at all." There are definitely a plenty of good things that can be said about Austin. He is a great person. Thank you.

Since: Oct 08

Wonderland

#16 Apr 18, 2009
Austin can be a dick. lol

But deep down your right he does have a heart of gold!
foosball

Covington, KY

#17 May 25, 2009
strong side
cub run

Glasgow, KY

#18 Jul 16, 2009
Austin just got married like a week ago. He is a very nice respectful young man, if any one has any thing to say, take it up with his mom because she will put u on ur a**
austin nieten

Glasgow, KY

#19 Jul 20, 2009
hater u can talk smack on line bet yall b*itchs wont say it to my face you can get ahold of me on myspace
leslieandlarry

Glasgow, KY

#20 Jul 20, 2009
hey austin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Munfordville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is there any hookers in cave city (May '14) 12 hr Gossett Knob Road 5
Liquor Licenses 13 hr Liquor store 23
women only 13 hr Nope 2
Impeach Freeman 14 hr Hope 4
song about hart county? 15 hr no over here 31
7H Incense (Aug '11) 17 hr deray 72
michelle mcquiston (Jan '10) 17 hr Funny 120
Munfordville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web