Eric Martin Adamson
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious

Floyds Knobs, IN

#1 Sep 21, 2009
Does anyone know him or know anything about him? Had been talking to him and have a feeling he's not the nice guy he portrays himself to be. Any information would be very much appreciated.
42713mmm

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 21, 2009
Be careful!
I thought he was married!!!
KNOW HIM

Edmonton, KY

#3 Sep 23, 2009
He is a liar....more later.
from louisville also

Louisville, KY

#4 Sep 23, 2009
I know him!! I met him when he worked at Hart Co. jail. He is a good guy if ur not looking for a relationship.He was married when i knew him but, things do change... We had some good times but that was all we both were looking for something on the side.
Curious

Glasgow, KY

#5 Sep 23, 2009
KNOW HIM wrote:
He is a liar....more later.
What else do you know about him?
Semper Fi

Edmonton, KY

#6 Sep 24, 2009
He is a very sad excuse for a man. He is a shallow, insecure little boy who has to lie and make up stories to make himself feel important.
Ask almost any police officer in Hart Co. about him. Most officers in Elizabethtown also know him. He is a wanna be of the highest order but has screwed up his life to much to much to ever achieve his dreams. It must be sad to live your life like he does. Always having to lie to boost yourself up.
To the person who started this I'll fill you in on a few things.....
He was never in the Marine Corps. He was never in Iraq or Afganistan. He was kicked out of the Army before he could finish basic training. Actually he could not handle the stress and ran away got caught and got kicked out.
He has never worked as police officer anywhere. He was a deputy jailer in Hart Co. for awhile . His exfather in law is a magistrate and got him the job. Turns out he was a convicted felon and got fired.
Has a kid that he dosent support. When he was married he cheated on his wife often.
He is a punk and a coward.
tbs19

Glasgow, KY

#7 Sep 24, 2009
Semper Fi wrote:
He is a very sad excuse for a man. He is a shallow, insecure little boy who has to lie and make up stories to make himself feel important.
Ask almost any police officer in Hart Co. about him. Most officers in Elizabethtown also know him. He is a wanna be of the highest order but has screwed up his life to much to much to ever achieve his dreams. It must be sad to live your life like he does. Always having to lie to boost yourself up.
He was never in the Marine Corps. He was never in Iraq or Afganistan. He was kicked out of the Army before he could finish basic training. Actually he could not handle the stress and ran away got caught and got kicked out.
He has never worked as police officer anywhere. He was a deputy jailer in Hart Co. for awhile . His exfather in law is a magistrate and got him the job. Turns out he was a convicted felon and got fired.
Has a kid that he dosent support. When he was married he cheated on his wife often.
Amen brother!!! I have heard all of that before about him!!!
Curious

Glasgow, KY

#8 Sep 29, 2009
Semper Fi wrote:
What has he been convicted of?
Jailbird

Cave City, KY

#9 Sep 29, 2009
He was a guard at the HC jail when I spent some time there always walked around like his big egg heads shit didnt stink acted like he was tough but you could always just tell that he had a whole lotta yeller in him.

I dont know what he was convicted of but I was in jail when it was on 13news that he was a felon in possesion of a pistol. Sum bitch teated us inmates like dirt but hell i aint no felon.

think its funny that curious was from lousville but now glassgow. Heck it probly egghead himself.
Curious

Glasgow, KY

#10 Sep 29, 2009
Jailbird wrote:
He was a guard at the HC jail when I spent some time there always walked around like his big egg heads shit didnt stink acted like he was tough but you could always just tell that he had a whole lotta yeller in him.
I dont know what he was convicted of but I was in jail when it was on 13news that he was a felon in possesion of a pistol. Sum bitch teated us inmates like dirt but hell i aint no felon.
think its funny that curious was from lousville but now glassgow. Heck it probly egghead himself.
No, I'm not from Louisville. When I posted the first time I was on a different computer so not sure why it said Louisville. Also this was the first time I've ever posted anything on here so I don't know how to change the part of where you are from. Also I would like to thank everyone for the information you all have provided. Also I decided to look his name up on the internet and ran arcoss a website about him. I think everyone should check it out and I'm glad I got away from him before it was too late.

www.ericmartinadamson.com
Hold the phone

Cave City, KY

#11 Oct 23, 2009
Eric was convicted of stealing checks or something like that and I can tell you he just wants what he can get....I sorta think he is dangerous because of his ego...I mean he thought he was so special when he was at the jail and then they busted his a**. I heard he started trying to mess with some underage girl and her family(who is quiet well known in Hart Co. put the shanks to him and run his butt out of town. He goes after young attractive women and usually he knows that their families have money or are well connected. My advice is to RUN away from this trippin dude man!!!
a victim

United States

#12 Nov 28, 2009
If this post is about eric adamson who lived in columbia kentucky, then I know a lot about him. I met him when he was in ohio back in 1997,because that is where I am from. I unfortunately was one of his victims. I was physically,emotionally and mentally abused by him. He broke my nose among other things that he done to me as well. I was not allowed to see family and friends as well. He bankrupted me for about $28,000 as well! I do know that when he was in ohio,and has a record here as well.I know a lot more
a victim

Ashburn, VA

#13 Nov 28, 2009
I am posting again because some of the posts were asking what he had been convicted of. He does have felony for passing bad checks and impersonating a police officer one more than one occasion. I am just glad that I got away from him when I did because things would have gotten worse.
Rory

Cave City, KY

#14 Nov 30, 2009
I hope curious got her answer. I know Eric and personally I think he is a creep.I know the underage girl he was trying to seduce and I assure you all that her family wasn't playing with his skanky a**. He lied and lied and then wham!!!! ole boy was outta here and so far he has not returned to Hart Co to my knowledge. I feel sorry for any young woman who gets involved with that CREEP. I mean he is so good at lying that he actually believes everything he is telling you. I hope this answers curious questions. HE IS TRASH!!!!!!!!!!
Curious

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Feb 24, 2010
Do you know if he is in the Bowling Green area? I think I may have ran into him.
Curious

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Feb 24, 2010
What does he look like?
Curious

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Feb 25, 2010
hello
omg

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Mar 9, 2010
He stood about 5'6, kept close shaved head(dirty blonde), blue eyesI too was a victim of this man, however, I was not cooperative in letting him borrow any money. We hung out for about 3 months...he took me with him to visit his sweet grandmother in Columbia, who still had pictures of him and his ex wife plastered on the walls. I think he really had the potential of being a nice guy...but lacked the integrity.
J_Ball

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Apr 4, 2010
Lol..I am glad your giving this guy the credit he deserves,but alot of the info is a lil misleading,I especially like the semper fi guy and curious..Lol
I personally know this guy,and can't say anything bad to date!
I know he performed cpr on one of my daughters at a sonic in Tn and prob saved her life,so if this is all you people have to do is talk bad about someone when your prob just as bad,then hope it works out for ya!
homes

Glasgow, KY

#20 Apr 6, 2010
hes a dirtbag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Munfordville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know the cute new girl at Upton Dollar G... 2 hr interested 1
Weird object in sky 3 hr Sanjay Babaganoosh 4
getting pissed about grinsted mill construction Wed jakebw 2
Alyssa Bratcher & Allen Poole Wed Poor Thing 7
Who is Alyssa Bratcher Wed PatheticParentsTh... 2
Domestic Violence in Bonnieville (Jun '14) Wed jerk 13
Chris Berry Aug 30 Jerry 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Munfordville Mortgages