Leonard Dale Martin
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
one of a kind

Horse Cave, KY

#21 Aug 15, 2009
Who the F*ck is jimmie maulden? Really? I'll ask again who the f*ck is jimmie maulden; a nobody a f*cking nobody.
haha

Glasgow, KY

#23 Dec 9, 2009
i JUST LOVE HOW PPL RUN THERE MOUTH WHEN THEY WONT EVEN IDENIFY THEMSELFS. LOL
Martin Boy

Cave City, KY

#24 Feb 7, 2010
Most of yall on here are stupid, He's my dad, and he wasent set up. He was stupid period if he was even going to make that crap.And he wasent set up either he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's all stupid if you ask me, because befor he got out of jail the first time he told me and my brother rodney that we was going to do a bunch of great things. But when he got out (nothing bad about jennifer she's a nice person and all)But when we got our first home the first night she was up there and thats when things went wrong. I dont blame her because my dad's a grown man,But all the people who hung with my dad could of not did drugs around him because he did JUST!! get out of jail..and now i have a fucked up family..thanks whoever
Hmmmmm

Edmonton, KY

#26 Feb 7, 2010
Two words somes him up "CRACK HEAD"
Hmmmmm

Edmonton, KY

#27 Feb 7, 2010
Martin Boy wrote:
Most of yall on here are stupid, He's my dad, and he wasent set up. He was stupid period if he was even going to make that crap.And he wasent set up either he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's all stupid if you ask me, because befor he got out of jail the first time he told me and my brother rodney that we was going to do a bunch of great things. But when he got out (nothing bad about jennifer she's a nice person and all)But when we got our first home the first night she was up there and thats when things went wrong. I dont blame her because my dad's a grown man,But all the people who hung with my dad could of not did drugs around him because he did JUST!! get out of jail..and now i have a fucked up family..thanks whoever
Your a CRACK HEAD too.......
Girls of HCHS

Cave City, KY

#28 Feb 8, 2010
Hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text> Your a CRACK HEAD too.......
who's a dam crack head?
Matin Boy

Cave City, KY

#29 Feb 8, 2010
Hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text> Your a CRACK HEAD too.......
Yea, who's a dam crack head..you dont even no me
hmmmmmmmm

Edmonton, KY

#30 Feb 8, 2010
Matin Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, who's a dam crack head..you dont even no me
yes i do, your mom's name kim yup i know you
Matin Boy

Cave City, KY

#31 Feb 8, 2010
hmmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>yes i do, your mom's name kim yup i know you
No ya dump ass,This is the other one (jonathan)And leave my brother's name out of ur mouth
lala

Glasgow, KY

#32 Apr 1, 2012
Thats right martin is not a crack head. He is a meth head like his brother and father. Not to mention a homosexual. Yeah he likes boys. O my bad he is bisexual. He likes it all. Its an inheritated gene apparently. And his mother is not kim. Its madonna, she has her own addictions. But it is totaly not martins fault, i mean with parents. And leonard was a junkie when he went to prison and he was a junkie when he got out hell he continues to do his dope and with both his sons. So keep blaming the hortons all you like but i dont think him and jennifer have been together for several years so find someone else to blame. Maybe you martins need to take some responsability for things you do and stop blaming others for your stupidity. Are you really so gullable, is it so easy to lead you around by your noses..lol.... Man up! Seriously..

Since: Sep 11

United States

#33 Apr 2, 2012
Complicity ..
red

Glasgow, KY

#34 Apr 2, 2012
Leave my name out of this. I myself am happy and from what i hear Leonard is also. We all live individual lives and none is better then the other. There is no sense in trying to hold each other down. We as sensable human beings should support one another. I have found peace in my life through the Lord and my sobriety. I hope Leonard the best and his family. I will pray for the rest of you whom apparently need it. God Bless
angel

Glasgow, KY

#35 Jun 1, 2012
Leonard is very happy now and doing better than he ever has. Glad to hear that you are doing well also, Red. Sounds to me like there is alot of people with no lives so they feel they got to be in everyone elses. Yeah, these people really do need our prayers...
John Doe

Glasgow, KY

#36 Jul 25, 2012
From what I hear he aint doing to good right now. I hear him and his son's are back cooking dope every night on Raider Hollow Rd. I know this for a fact because I heard it from some of the girls they have up there that they are screwing. None of them are even of age. Say it wont be long they will all be in prison.
its a shame

Baldwin City, KS

#37 Jul 31, 2012
John Doe wrote:
From what I hear he aint doing to good right now. I hear him and his son's are back cooking dope every night on Raider Hollow Rd. I know this for a fact because I heard it from some of the girls they have up there that they are screwing. None of them are even of age. Say it wont be long they will all be in prison.
its sad when a PARENT gets thier kids on drugs and leads them down the wrong path in life,a very sorry excuse for a human being if there ever was one,not only a murderer but a druggie too,its a shame them boys didnt have better role models :(
Jack ass

Glasgow, KY

#38 Dec 17, 2012
Just amazes me Lady with class! If you are so damn classy why are you on freaking topix running your mouth. I hate when stupid asses run their mouth because they have nothing better to do I get on here and read this shit and it makes me wonder what lives people live to talk about other people. Seems to me your one of leonards ex just mad Because he left you!
everyone knows

Glasgow, KY

#39 Dec 20, 2012
Anyone with eyes and ears knows all about these people and they are never gonna change

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Munfordville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Convenient store (Apr '16) 2 hr Randy logsdon 10
Dano, Gail, and Greg 12 hr friend of a friend 2
Best Head at Dart? 13 hr Cookie 14
does anybody know Tammy Eskridge 18 hr mike 1
Jennifer logsdon Mon For real 14
Southwestern advantage books (door to door sales) (Jun '11) Mon Naomi tenpenny 526
Ron West Funeral (Aug '16) Mon family 4

Munfordville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Munfordville Mortgages