yea
denny007

Cave City, KY

#4 Jul 27, 2008
sure does and screw anything walking lol
Carpenter

Smyrna, TN

#5 Jul 27, 2008
Been nothing but a bum since he was in school.. Drug riddled and diseased.

Since: Aug 08

Glasgow, KY

#6 Aug 26, 2008
yea i heard that he did nothin but beat his first wife...fair warning STAY AWAY
somebody

Glasgow, KY

#7 Nov 2, 2008
he is now married to my cousin and they are going to have their second child together, i don't know what he did to heather but he has never hit my cousin. if he did she would have killed him by now
yeahh

Glasgow, KY

#8 Dec 1, 2008
you dumb asses; he is in 7th grade. he doesnt even have a wife.
OMG

Glasgow, KY

#9 Dec 2, 2008
somebody wrote:
he is now married to my cousin and they are going to have their second child together, i don't know what he did to heather but he has never hit my cousin. if he did she would have killed him by now
if u only knew
angel

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Dec 8, 2008
yea i kno PAUL BRUTON he still cheats on his wife!and put in a corner he will hit a woman!!!he has had many DVO against him he acts like he is gods gift to women !!!he is the type of man that gives all men a bad name!!!!
angel

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Dec 8, 2008
by the way he does have a son and his name is also PAUL but he goes by PAUL LEWIS there are three generations!!!so maybe you need your facts straight!!!!!
bubba gump

Horse Cave, KY

#12 Feb 21, 2009
and now he has a new dvo for hitting his now 5 month pregant wife up side the face and tired to ram his head in her stomach big man
his wife

Glasgow, KY

#13 Mar 10, 2009
Yes he hit me, no he did NOT ram me in the stomach or try to! You should know that there are two sides to every story. Did anybody tell you that I hit him back? I can very well take care of myself, and my children.
his wife

Glasgow, KY

#14 Mar 10, 2009
bubba gump wrote:
and now he has a new dvo for hitting his now 5 month pregant wife up side the face and tired to ram his head in her stomach big man
Yes he did hit me, no he did NOT ram me in the stomach nor did he try! Did you ever stop to think that there are two sides to every story? Did anyone bother to tell you I hit him back? I can very well take care of myself and my children.
minton

Glasgow, KY

#15 Mar 10, 2009
his wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he did hit me, no he did NOT ram me in the stomach nor did he try! Did you ever stop to think that there are two sides to every story? Did anyone bother to tell you I hit him back? I can very well take care of myself and my children.
hell if you are the one i seen that idiot with then you are twice as big as he is and twice as ugly.i wouldnt mess with you if i was him,hell you would flatten him like a pancake.bruton is nothing but an idiot,always been one always will be one.i really believe that he is retarded or just born stupid,some people just cant help bein stupid,just cant help it.
beulah

Horse Cave, KY

#16 Mar 13, 2009
oh i see so as long as his preg.wife hit him back it is all ok. come on when is it ever ok to fight when there is kids around and the woman is preg. or for that matter for the sorry thing to hit any woman-he has 2 kids he does not take care of so lets have another with him smart
jessica

Glasgow, KY

#17 Aug 29, 2009
well 2 be perfectly honest u all need 2 keep his wifes name out of ur mouth that was cold what u all sd bout her she is a good women
froggy

United States

#18 Aug 29, 2009
minton wrote:
<quoted text>
hell if you are the one i seen that idiot with then you are twice as big as he is and twice as ugly.i wouldnt mess with you if i was him,hell you would flatten him like a pancake.bruton is nothing but an idiot,always been one always will be one.i really believe that he is retarded or just born stupid,some people just cant help bein stupid,just cant help it.
If this is booby minton im lookin for you
better not be out at wal mart anytime soon.
i know karate
rem

Glasgow, KY

#19 Aug 29, 2009
froggy wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is booby minton im lookin for you
better not be out at wal mart anytime soon.
i know karate
bring it one,punk,bring it on.com e on down to m-ville if you gots the nads for it,i will lay the smack down on you the hard way.that karate crap aint nothin but a joke,just like you.com e get some.
Ballin

Leitchfield, KY

#20 Sep 25, 2013
Was he with heather lane?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Munfordville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Burd 9 hr sammy 1
Who are the NEW DEPUTIES at the Hart county sh... 9 hr jerry 1
Horse Cave Music Thread (May '12) 16 hr Musikologist 35
Smileys? 17 hr Customer 4
Dawn of a New Cave City (Jun '13) 18 hr Who r u talking a... 47
Adult book store 22 hr Guy 27
Munfordville Dollar General (Aug '13) Wed up yours 24
More from around the web

Munfordville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE