JEL

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

Damn Lanny! Must be something about that stuff you got, got all the girls peterfied...just let me know where to turn my application. come on do a little investigating lets play..
mmmm

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Judged:

Sounds like some fun. You would have to get his woman out of the way first. But you never know they may like it with lots of people. But I have heard that he is good in the bed. lol An officer always looks good but are they really that good in bed.
FESTUS

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

mmmm wrote:
Sounds like some fun. You would have to get his woman out of the way first. But you never know they may like it with lots of people. But I have heard that he is good in the bed. lol An officer always looks good but are they really that good in bed.
officer's look good.... have you ever seen officer david king
pug

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

FESTUS wrote:
<quoted text>
that was really a good one !!
did yall know

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Judged:

ur hott cop was having sex a few yrs ago, with a 16almost 17yr old minor???who also managed munfordville apts till she was fired,, or quit,,
peanuts

Bonnieville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Judged:

did yall know wrote:
ur hott cop was having sex a few yrs ago, with a 16almost 17yr old minor???who also managed munfordville apts till she was fired,, or quit,,
aw,you are full of crap,and if it did happen which it didnt,i say hes a lucky man.id have hit it also.old enough to bleed,old enough to breed.now shut your mouth.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

did yall know wrote:
Damn,that place must have been desperate for a manager if they hired a teenager for the job.
muscles

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Does he have muscles or is he fat? I can't tell...
lucky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Judged:

They must have been desperate. But from what I have heard the sheriff's department lives down there at Munfordville Apartments. They must like getting laid while on duty. My family talks about it all the time when they come in to visit my Aunt. She says it has been going on for a long time. I believe the Sheriff's department is a laughing matter. When I'm in visiting in July I hope to get a chance to see how good Lanny actually is!!!!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

GOODLUCK!
Gods precious angel

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

FESTUS wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...lol..Doesnt he stunt double for Peter Griffin..(family guy).LMFAO
JEL

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Nah I am not into all that freak-nasty drama that goes on in there lil freak-fest..I just wanna hit that once too see what all the fuss is about..Hell, as a matter of fact, there are a couple more sh@t talkin officers in Hart Co. That may require my attention..I could use some good tale it's been a miniute..
JEL

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

mmmm wrote:
Better b all that Sh@t he talks..
HILARIOUS

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

JEL wrote:
<quoted text> Better b all that Sh@t he talks..
You sound like the only $hit talker on here. We don't see him on here interrogating anyone about how well they perform. This can only mean 1 thing Honey, he probably ain't beating down your door, but you'd like it to be that way. Something tells me it's been longer than a minute since you've had some tail. And as desperate as you sound..........when you finally do get some tail........it's probably gonna be attached to a real dog. You a loser. Ruff Ruff
HILARIOUS

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

You sound like a royal bi*ch. We all know who the best candidate for royalty is.......King. Get you some of that princess. He may have even more tail than you can handle. If thats possible.
JEL

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

HILARIOUS wrote:
You sound like a royal bi*ch. We all know who the best candidate for royalty is.......King. Get you some of that princess. He may have even more tail than you can handle. If thats possible.
HOW DARE YOU!!!...I am noooo princess..I don't just sound like a royal Biatch I am one..EAT ME !!
HILARIOUS

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

JEL wrote:
<quoted text> HOW DARE YOU!!!...I am noooo princess..I don't just sound like a royal Biatch I am one..EAT ME !!
What the he11 are you talking about? How dare me? It's not hard to figure out that i'm not the one on the internet begging for a stranger to EAT ME. No I will not eat your rotten pu**y, quit asking.BTW..... JEL is supposed to be spelled GEL if you're referring to that nasty film thats developed due to the lack of soap and water being used. Most ppl just call it crust. Doctors may call it the drip. Either way, antibiotic should clear it up. Just remember that if you want something eaten, you should present something edible.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

oh my I grew up around Lanny Heard he was single now, but can't believe some of the things being sasid about him...can't really believe everything u hear though. He is nice to look at though. no fat whatsoever.
loulou

Decorah, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

hes not single now,hes got a girlfriend
HILARIOUS

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

Judged:

You know, over the past few months there have been several threads on here that have included Lanny Jewell, Wes England, Joe Middleton, David King, or pretty much any officer who works this county. Looks like ppl would have this stuff outta their system by now. What have they got, or, what have they done that everybody else in this county has not? Know what? Regular guys can do the same things the cops can do sexually to all you badge bunnies if they had the chance.Quit trying to meet your new boyfriends on the way to jail dummies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Munfordville Forum right now

Search the Munfordville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min DITCH MITCH 146,980
Lanita Neal...shes back!!!! 4 hr MikesFriend 2
Hauling Amish (Aug '11) 9 hr 31W By-pass 126
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 10 hr _-_Nope_-_ 81,562
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 22 hr Flint hill bandit 26,210
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Tue Flint hill bandit 16,129
Looking for home to rent Mon Diamond 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Munfordville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Munfordville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE