Missing Brandon Tyler Crain ~ Munfordville, Kentucky ~ Vanished without a trace.

Feb 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

People don't just vanish in thin air. A Community in Hart County Kentucky and Supporters from all over have been searching endlessly for the last 10 days for Brandon Tyler Crain of Munfordville.

Comments
1 - 20 of 139 Comments Last updated Nov 15, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Tracy

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Praying for safe return...and praying for the family and friend
why

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Why are you starting another thread for Brandon?
2 are not needed.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Judged:

why... why do you care how many forums are made for Brandon the other thread had sooo much negative things on it ! Lets all bring BRANDON home!
why wrote:
2 are not needed.
pioneer

Ekron, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Judged:

I was told that he was found in green river. Is this not true?
tara

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Big Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>Agree.
I AGREE
truth

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

No he has not been found. I just talked to one of his best friends and he is still missing...
pray for Brandon

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

truth wrote:
No he has not been found. I just talked to one of his best friends and he is still missing...
I hope it isn't one of his so called best friends that have been posting on here. With friends like that...
TMN - NER

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

why wrote:
2 are not needed.
If you have kids and one went missing , I'm sure you would post tons of threads here and everywhere else! So please stop with the negativity..and have some respect and help find this teenager.
anymous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

it does not matter how many threads there are as long as he is foundand is rought home safe
Alexis May

Sitka, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

I knew Brandon. I loved him as a friend! I'm so sorry! I moved away and text him often but lately have gotten no answer. I miss him and hope he returns.
imfo

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Tracy wrote:
Praying for safe return...and praying for the family and friend
have they found him

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

why has all these post quit

i heard they found hiom dead he hung himself

sad sad sad

see how gay people end up

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

ok so i am a idot
question

Saint John, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Had anyone found anything out yet ? Any new leads
cira

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Judged:

I wish he could be found and his family would get closure.I can't imagine what they must be going through.
Kyguyy,I normally wouldn't stoop to your level but you are a pathetic person....someone so miserable who has to sit behind a screen and make troll comments to make up for your sad life.More than likely a bullied ,snot nosed kid who feels like a big boy only when making your anonmous comments.Or a tweaker sitting in your stained up undies behind the computer with nothing better to do. I hope you find peace w/whatever has made you like this or you will continue in a miserable existince for the rest of your life.
Jonie

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Judged:

Another example I presume of something that could have been prevented had people been more compassionate to others. Self image is so important in society that ridicule is used as a tool to alienate and undermine those only seeking to make a connection with others. I can only imagine a sad outcome through all this but in essence we are human and we can only hope. Now all we can do is act self righteous and claim to provide support and prayers instead of attacking the problem from the source. I hate to sound negative but this cycle will be never ending. Person is not fully understood and is instead taken advantage of and in time will begin to take beatings in their soul and being, and instead of provided support then we only wait until tragedy strikes. Prevention can be such a powerful tool but our self centered demeanor will only provide solutions and false hopes after such an event occurs.

Could we learn a lesson here? Yes, but will we actually act on it? No, instead we will wait until history repeats itself and we begin our pretentious care and compassion for a person we don't know. Now we all know this person and all of a sudden we care that they are gone rather then when they were living face to face. My argument is I rather see action and a basis that we can learn from society's mistakes rather than bullshit and hope that everyone will view you as a caring person when in fact you are the complete opposite. If you see someone going through hell go out of your way to give them a hand then, not when they make their drastic and desperate decision. Well he appeared happy debate doesn't hold true because absolutely none of us are mind readers, make an assumption from their surroundings which in my opinion holds more value since you have a greater picture of the situation.

For my A.D.D.(Attention Deficit Disorder, I apologize for any actual people suffering from this) readers: Don't be a pretentious caring asshole and actually do something for others that may not appear too late to save or divert.
just seeking the truth

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Deputy sheriff went to Brandon's mothers house today and retrieved his dental records and has sent them to Louisville. The organs appear to be that of a young man, blue jeans, and dark shoes. Glasses were in the pocket of jeans. They're not 100% sure but are thinking it's him. The family will know for sure as soon as tomorrow or by the end of the week..
peanut

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

so sad aying for the family and his friends!
peanut

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

praying sorry
bgky

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

where exactly was the body found. how close to Woodbury?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Munfordville Forum right now

Search the Munfordville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,423
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Tired of the bs 26,192
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr uhk 1,018
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 7 hr culture vulture 16,118
Munfordville Mayors Race 12 hr Does anyone know 1
Clay Underwood (Jan '09) Thu clueless 215
Best looking man in hart county Thu Ginger 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Munfordville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••