Who do you think is the best basketba...

Who do you think is the best basketball coach at Hart county of all time?

Created by basketball fans on Nov 23, 2009

571 votes

Click on an option to vote

Roy McKamey

Chuck Wuertzer

Terry Martin

Roy Petette

Casey Simpson

Tommy Adams

Jerry Taylor

Tim Davis

Tim Highbaugh

Ken Waddell

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
guess who

Columbia, KY

#21 Mar 5, 2010
First off you dont know what in the hell you are talking about. And im sure you have no room to talk about her. Everyone makes mistakes. But you was prolly bare foot and pregnat by 15 dont know who in the hell the babies daddy is. You prlly attend tommay adams church so therefore i will c u in hell. Im sure you weigh 2 hundred pounds and you are just jelous u dnt look like her. Im sure you was a high school drop out and the town whore. So therefor im sure you slept with good ol preacher adams. No wonder you wrote that. The truth all came out you nasty amish screwing whore.
guess who

Columbia, KY

#22 Mar 5, 2010
and by the way that was directed to you two points..
HILARIOUS

Horse Cave, KY

#23 Mar 5, 2010
guess who wrote:
First off you dont know what in the hell you are talking about. And im sure you have no room to talk about her. Everyone makes mistakes. But you was prolly bare foot and pregnat by 15 dont know who in the hell the babies daddy is. You prlly attend tommay adams church so therefore i will c u in hell. Im sure you weigh 2 hundred pounds and you are just jelous u dnt look like her. Im sure you was a high school drop out and the town whore. So therefor im sure you slept with good ol preacher adams. No wonder you wrote that. The truth all came out you nasty amish screwing whore.
I'm guessing you're not a fan of Tommy Adams. What has that got to do with a no name [two points didn't mention the name] former assistant coach being pregnant and unmarried? And if I were you i'd be thinking really hard about what will and won't send ppl to hell. That was just WRONG [if you don't believe me....just ask Jesus] How can you be the town whore AND weigh 200? And off the record.........i've seen some pretty hot Amish guys in my day, so thats not even an insult.If your such a fan of the former assistant then you should be able to look past the fact that you dislike Adams, long enough to see that he didn't hold her position against her at the time. So why you hating on him so hard? TEAM TWO POINTS JUST BANKED A FOUL SHOT, AND TOOK A 1 POINT LEAD!
Vanilla

Glasgow, KY

#24 Mar 5, 2010
fan wrote:
<quoted text>adams is NOT a coach why would you not play all of your seniors? it is a sad day when you have under classman that can not take care of the ball. if he would play trent and reynolds at the same these two girls can take care of the ball. then proctor and byrd under the goal. adams is just stupid!!!! plus why would parents and the school let a man that says he is a preacher talk like that to those girls that just blows my mind. tonight he should not be the one coaching it should be deckard she seems to have a hart just like the girls. adams should just sit there and watch so the team can play as a team and not be treated like dogs.
You may be a fan but you must be trippin' if you don't think Leah Burd and Lexee Wilson (Sophomores) are not two of the best ball handlers in the region. I suggest you watch a couple games, then post on Topix.
SHUT UP

Columbia, KY

#25 Mar 5, 2010
Have you ever heard of not judging others. I pretty sure that jesus doesnt want that.. and if im not mistaken he forgives.. its her life and its her decision.. so mind your own damn buisness unless you want to put ur name on here and then we can address it a diferent way. And to the fact of you seeing some pretty hot amish guys would you be talking about goofy looking carter. Adams is a joke none of the girls can stand him. Its obvious he is a horrible coach other wise they would have won district and be playing tonight.. and if they would get rid of him the true talent that school had would show.. so before you try and be a smart ass again get your facts straight.
HILARIOUS

Horse Cave, KY

#26 Mar 5, 2010
SHUT UP wrote:
Have you ever heard of not judging others. I pretty sure that jesus doesnt want that.. and if im not mistaken he forgives.. its her life and its her decision.. so mind your own damn buisness unless you want to put ur name on here and then we can address it a diferent way. And to the fact of you seeing some pretty hot amish guys would you be talking about goofy looking carter. Adams is a joke none of the girls can stand him. Its obvious he is a horrible coach other wise they would have won district and be playing tonight.. and if they would get rid of him the true talent that school had would show.. so before you try and be a smart ass again get your facts straight.
The fact that you pretty much said the whole congregation from Adams church was going to he!! was what? A matter of opinion or JUDGING others? Think b4 you speak next time. As far as addressing it in a different way, i'm pretty sure you'd just wanna stick to your nice comfy computer chair cause words won't hurt you honey, I would in that case [wheres your name BTW?]No offence to those kids, but in some situations the best coach in the world wouldn't help. Carter? Last time I checked he's not amish, whats wrong ? Guess it hurt your feelings that he don't associate with skanks. Come with a real argument next time you wanna be a smartass!
BILL JOHNSON

Campbellsville, KY

#27 Mar 5, 2010
Don 'dingleberry' Daniel
check it

Glasgow, KY

#28 Apr 19, 2010
John Burd is the best coach in hart county, no doubt about that.
friend

Baldwin City, KS

#29 Apr 20, 2010
john burd can not coach either. you are right when you say the girls are the team because when he coaches a team like the ones coming up after his daughter, he does not have a clue what to do with them. they throw up bricks and he thinks they are good. instead of the ones that can actually play.
basketball player

Monticello, KY

#30 Apr 20, 2010
adams did get fired =) and he needed to go..and the pregnant was uhh coach deckerr? and whats wrong with it? it isnt any diff than being around it every single day at school.
dont worry bout it

Glasgow, KY

#31 Apr 20, 2010
unknown wrote:
coach adams.....because heis a very good coach....because if u look back from 2002 or 2003 when laurah shelton an chrystal gardner an tht rlly good team played an made it to state a few times.so i think coach adams is.
Yea but coach adams didnt even have to coach them cause there talent was already there.. and people think he is a great coach...well u shud be on the bench side.. and then u wud kno...so if u think he is a good coach then ur a joke to... cause adams doesnt coach... those plays have been around for ages.. he just goes with old stuff cause he cant come up with anything else
FAN LOL

Cave City, KY

#32 Sep 14, 2012
fan wrote:
<quoted text>adams is NOT a coach why would you not play all of your seniors? it is a sad day when you have under classman that can not take care of the ball. if he would play trent and reynolds at the same these two girls can take care of the ball. then proctor and byrd under the goal. adams is just stupid!!!! plus why would parents and the school let a man that says he is a preacher talk like that to those girls that just blows my mind. tonight he should not be the one coaching it should be deckard she seems to have a hart just like the girls. adams should just sit there and watch so the team can play as a team and not be treated like dogs.
She got hart--haha-ain't all she got-Burd dog

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Munfordville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dead body on 65 ramp 8 min Concerned 2
Logsdon Valley Peeper or window peeper 10 hr Curious 1
Daniel Holly? (Mar '09) 11 hr G money 11
Southwestern advantage books (door to door sales) (Jun '11) 12 hr Leslie 505
Dart building 3! (May '15) 14 hr Cookie 5
Dismembered body Jul 25 Melinda 2
Where is the best place to eat in Muunfordville... (Nov '09) Jul 24 Neighbor 26

Munfordville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Munfordville Mortgages