Greatful to Boston

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

12 Busted for meth labs at cheeta jewells house last night!

Cheeta jewell and his sons
wayne kersey
Brittney dye
Ashley ?
Kim Evans
David Sanders
and the list goes on!

FINALLY!

THANK YOU BOSTON FOR DOING SUCH A GOOD JOB! Thats one h*ll of good job to get 12 in one bust! YOU ARE THE MAN!
our generation to be

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

thank you thank you thank you , praise god. pam
oh no

Edmonton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

Did this happen in M-vill, Bonniville or where?
imaginethat

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

Judged:

munfordville of course!
info

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

It happened in Linwood Ky
boots

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

linwood
boots

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

does any one know a complete list i heard 12 14 and now 17
info

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

call the jail, they will tell you. I called to check the bonds and the woman said they busted 12 of them and they wouldn't have the bonds set until late late this afternoon
info

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

Oh Cheeta and his 4 sons
Tara ?
Ashley ?
wayne kersey
brandon kersey
Kim evans
brittany dye
and smiley sanders

Thats 12
boots

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

radio just said they had two active meth labs ill bet you rats will b comming out of the holes now several of them were just kids one was pregnant mayb at 19 they might still have a chance n life
FYI

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

Twelve People Arrested In Hart County For Manufacturing Meth

Twelve people have been arrested after a meth lab discovery in Hart County. On Thursday, Hart County Sheriff Boston Hensley and Deputy Jeff Wilson responded to a complaint of drug activity at 3675 Howard Scott Road, seven miles north of Canmer. Two methamphetamine labs were located at the residence. Arrested were 48-year-old David S. Sanders and 19-year-old Kimberly N. Evans of Hardyville, 23-year-old Ashley Gillespie of Horse Cave, 40-year-old James K. Jewell of Magnolia, 21-year-old Josh L. Jewell, 23-year-old Michael Eric Jewell, 20-year-old Jeremy M. Jewell, and 23-year-old Brandon Kersey, all of Canmer, 26-year-old Tasa M. Cassari of Glasgow, 19-year-old Brittney S. Dye of Horse Cave, 19-year-old James K. Jewell, Jr. of Canmer, and 32-year-old Wayne T. Kersey of Hardyville. All 12 were lodged in the Hart County Jail and charged with manufacturing meth, 1st degree. Kimberly Evans was also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. Horse Cave Police Officer Bo Hensley, Deputy Merle Glaab, and Jonathan Talley assisted.

nah

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

We all knew that this wouldnt take long. I mena when you go into rite aid and buy 40 PACKS of lithum batteries at one time someone is going to think something i mean how stupid could you be. forreal. it serves them all right.
sittin back watchin

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

nah wrote:
We all knew that this wouldnt take long. I mena when you go into rite aid and buy 40 PACKS of lithum batteries at one time someone is going to think something i mean how stupid could you be. forreal. it serves them all right.
justin tucker is out him and his old lady will be caught
jzz

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

I hope the Judge gives them a good long stay in jail. Thanks Boston Hensley for a job well done.
wow

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

lets just condemn the poor kids, im mean the 30 year olds need it but most of them were kids. those jewell boys are hardworking kids who got caught up, give them a break. wayne kersey needs to be burned at the stake! Cheeta to, let the kids go for god sakes.
understanding

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

wow wrote:
lets just condemn the poor kids, im mean the 30 year olds need it but most of them were kids. those jewell boys are hardworking kids who got caught up, give them a break. wayne kersey needs to be burned at the stake! Cheeta to, let the kids go for god sakes.
Still everyone there knew what was going on and the worst part is they will all be back out in no time!!
Just Sayin

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

Yeah, right make sure u let them go so they can be out there again next week making more and dealin it. Kids my a$$ they are adults if their 18 or over and they all knew what was going on so cut the bullshit acting like they don't. yeah some of them might be hard working but they must of got tired of working for a living and decided it was easier to manufacture and deal drugs. If they do the crime the deserve to do the time..
Wow

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

Is the age on Ashley correct? Are there 2 Ashley Gillespie?
glad

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

so glad ashley gillespie got BUSTED, she runs her big mouth, that everbody is a drug user. and now look.. who's crying now? what goes around comes around.
Wow

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

glad wrote:
so glad ashley gillespie got BUSTED, she runs her big mouth, that everbody is a drug user. and now look.. who's crying now? what goes around comes around.
is she like 19?? Or are there 2?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Munfordville Forum right now

Search the Munfordville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Commietator 138,306
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr Boop 918
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr sPam 81,188
Felony Arrest in Hart County 14 hr Support 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 17 hr whitehair 16,061
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Mon Sammy 25,956
I-65 Widening Underway from Horse Cave to Munfo... Sun Bob 7
•••

Freeze Warning for Hart County was issued at April 16 at 3:27AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Munfordville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Munfordville Jobs