Gurnee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

More and more Mexicans in town these days. Now it is Mundeliens turn to go to waste for welcoming them in and letting them open stupid mexican stores. The new Waukegan. Might as well comdine the two and call it New New Mxico
pimp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

ay bitch chill out out you white trash

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Stew wrote:
More and more Mexicans in town these days. Now it is Mundeliens turn to go to waste for welcoming them in and letting them open stupid mexican stores. The new Waukegan. Might as well comdine the two and call it New New Mxico
Thanks for making all of the "white" Mundelein residents look completely ignorant and illiterate. I'm guessing most of the Hispanic residents can at least spell the name of their town. Here is another suggestion for you. Move. I'm sure ALL of your neighbors will appreciate it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mundelein Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min One Ball Mahz 49,376
Corrupt Round Lake Beach ! Tue News Reader 2011 25
Dr. Peter Rosi places blame on some parents for... (May '09) Tue scientific_mind 17
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) Tue Open investigation 7,559
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Mon newpoly 1,900
Mundelein open house, festival: Aug 24 Tighthead 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Aug 24 Mr Ridgway 3,922
•••
•••
•••

Mundelein Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mundelein People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mundelein News, Events & Info