AMERICA MAN

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

under Reaganís 1986 law that legalized 2.7 million illegal immigrants.

after that the Mexicans just poured into the united states now over 11 million more .

these illegal's must be forced out by not giving them jobs and benefits that are meant for American citizens!

These people do not want to become American citizens.

They only wish to use this country for their own personal benefit and will do any criminal activity to achieve that end!

That is the difference between the immigrants of the past and the illegal horde that has invaded our country now!

And is raping our system blind!

They keep wages low by taking jobs at substandard pay!

Politicians should worry about legal law abiding citizens vote, not the vote of a criminally minded illegal's and their sympathizers .
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Actually it wasn't AFTER Reagan's law that they poured in from the mexican boarder.
They had been pouring in for years before that law.

You need to get your facts right.
They do want to become citizens.
1 ) They can get even more benefits.
2 ) they can then vote.
3 ) they then can't be kicked out.

Democrats need their votes. It would be too close an election without their vote.
So they will get laws passed in their favor.
They will become legal and so on.

That is not going to change.
You can thanks all the RINO's and so called independents who crossed over and help elect democrats.
As well as republicans who because Romney wasn't their guy decided not to vote at all.

As long as this keeps happening it'll only get worse.
Considering how much money we now owe China its only a matter of time before they demand land.
It would be another mistake of ours not to focus on China too.
Don't be solely focus on immigration. That is only a part of this problem.
pam

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Deport all illegals. Let them go to the back of the line and apply legally, and follow our laws. Support our troops instead. They're in a precarious situation, trying to defend this country only to be sold out by our govt. by making illegals a top priority. Use the money that these illegals are costing us and support the troops and their families instead.
Jeremy

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

No one has yet explained why we need immigration reform. The simple fact is we DO NOT need reform, we need enforcment of our existing laws, punishment of those breaking the laws, and immediate repeal of the Anchor Baby Amendment. No more birthright citizenship. At a minimum, one parent MUST be a US citizen just as in every other country in the world. Stop the vote buying! NO AMNESTY!!!!!!!!!!
Jsat

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

we do not need reform, we need enforcement of the laws in place. All this talk about illegals is a mute issue , the laws are clear enough but the will to enforce them is completely politicized because of legislators that want to protect their cushy jobs instead of enforrcing the laws.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Reform won't work.
Enforcement won't happen.
Democrats count on the votes of ALL minorities.
If the minorities voted for republicans you would see these boarders closed up and law enforcement triple.
Granny

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Read the Round Lake Arrest summary report every week. It is almost 100 percent Mexicans being arrested. Aren't you glad to spend your tax dollars trying to educate their kids, paying for their hospitalizations, and paying the police to pull them over for drunk driving and arresting them for domestic battery and being passed out in the gutter? Let's give them all citizenship, they are such an asset to our community!!
Granny

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Mystery Man wrote:
Reform won't work.
Enforcement won't happen.
Democrats count on the votes of ALL minorities.
If the minorities voted for republicans you would see these boarders closed up and law enforcement triple.
Sure we would, just like we did for the 8 years of Bush. You really need to get out of the house and off this board once in a while. This is no life. How sad to spend 24-7 on Topix, being wrong.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Granny wrote:
<quoted text> Sure we would, just like we did for the 8 years of Bush. You really need to get out of the house and off this board once in a while. This is no life. How sad to spend 24-7 on Topix, being wrong.
LOL just trying to keep up with you and the other posters.
I find it disturbing people like you would want to take away my right to post while you reserve the right for yourself.

BTW nowhere did i try and insult you personally.
That certainly is a democrat tactic.

Bush was actually a RINO. With the exception of the war he pushed the democrat position on everything. From the education bill to the economy. He stood by while Dodd and Franks went crazy with giving banks. He let Ted Kennedy write the education bill. He did nothing about the illegals in hope to win their vote for his 2 elections. Which he never really got. He won purely on the fears of war.

Truth is most of the republican leadership are RINO's. That is why republicans can't and won't win.
What republicans need are people who don't back down and refuse to play the insult games with democrats and people like you.
Come back again when you can discuss the issues and not person insults.
Granny

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL just trying to keep up with you and the other posters.
I find it disturbing people like you would want to take away my right to post while you reserve the right for yourself.
BTW nowhere did i try and insult you personally.
That certainly is a democrat tactic.
Bush was actually a RINO. With the exception of the war he pushed the democrat position on everything. From the education bill to the economy. He stood by while Dodd and Franks went crazy with giving banks. He let Ted Kennedy write the education bill. He did nothing about the illegals in hope to win their vote for his 2 elections. Which he never really got. He won purely on the fears of war.
Truth is most of the republican leadership are RINO's. That is why republicans can't and won't win.
What republicans need are people who don't back down and refuse to play the insult games with democrats and people like you.
Come back again when you can discuss the issues and not person insults.
You people sure like to play both ends against the middle, don't ya? Bush was a RINO when it suits you. What a joke. I suppose your idea of a "real" Republican is a POS like Ted Cruz. Good luck with that, sport. As for the "personal insult", I just happened to notice that you post constantly, to every thread. I am not trying to stop you, just pointing out that you might want to get a real hobby. I post once or twice a year when something occurs to me. You post dozens of times, daily. As I said, it's no life. But if it's all you've got, how very sad.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
You people sure like to play both ends against the middle, don't ya? Bush was a RINO when it suits you. What a joke. I suppose your idea of a "real" Republican is a POS like Ted Cruz. Good luck with that, sport. As for the "personal insult", I just happened to notice that you post constantly, to every thread. I am not trying to stop you, just pointing out that you might want to get a real hobby. I post once or twice a year when something occurs to me. You post dozens of times, daily. As I said, it's no life. But if it's all you've got, how very sad.
Actually i've been critical of Bush during his 2 terms for being a RINO. Guys like him still get elected because a RINO is a slightly cut above a democrat. Not by much but usually with a RINO there is maybe one or two good republican qualities. In Bush's case it was the military. In Romney's case its his financial background.

As for Ted Cruz i really know very little about him. Can't vote for him anyway. And as far as i know he's not on any major committees.

What exactly is a real hobby and why do i need one ?
Must be a bored person's thing to have hobbies.
I'm happy doing the things i do in life including posting.
I'm a super person at multitasking. I can handle posting and a zillion others things all at the same time.

Good news is since you only post about twice a year and posted twice now to me i won't have to read your stuff until next year.
Unless you're lying about that.
But i'm counting on your truthfulness. See ya next year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mundelein Discussions

Search the Mundelein Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr truth 48,894
Barrington reopens argument on CN rail underpass (Oct '11) 10 hr Sal 19
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 12 hr AnyCommieWillDoCantBWorse 3,829
Jonah Kinsloving 15 hr Nuts 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Thu KrisChristie 1,856
Police Blotter (Jun '10) Wed mewxico bOy 18
in loving memory of brian boatright! (Jan '08) Tue test 53
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mundelein Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••