20 years after the Laurie Show murder

20 years after the Laurie Show murder

There are 3 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jan 8, 2012, titled 20 years after the Laurie Show murder. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Lisa Michelle Lambert is 39 years old and lives inside a Massachusetts prison. The convicted killer earned a college degree behind bars, where she has spent almost all of her adult life, save for a 10-month period of freedom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Lexxie

Long Beach, CA

#1 Jan 29, 2012
B!tch will spend the rest of her life behind bars for murdering a girl who was raped by her loser boyfriend. I don't sympathize. Hope she's reaping everything she's sown...
alex

Salisbury, MA

#2 Feb 29, 2012
even if she was guilty which it doesnt look like she was she already did twenty years thats life
LEE

Northampton, PA

#3 Mar 8, 2012
LISA IS AN ANIMAL.SHE RUINED TABITAS LIFE AS WELL AS BOTH FAMILIES. WHAT DO WE DO TO DOGS THAT BITE PEOPLE? THEY GET PUT TO SLEEP. SHES A WASTE OF TIME SPACE N MONEY. PUT HER DOWN. LET HER MEET HER MAKER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muncy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tresspasser (Jun '14) Jan 28 Sumbeotch 11
News Blank Spaces on Ballots Nov '17 Election Results 1
News Democrat candidate for PA Atty General Josh Sha... (Nov '16) Nov '16 mike kelley 2
Greg Drollinger Gets Patrolman of the year? (Feb '09) Jul '16 Amos Chipotle 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
News Theater Marquee Drums Up Controversy in Muncy (Jan '16) Jan '16 Richard Allen 1
What happened to the Barto thread? (May '10) Nov '15 Kcp 373

Muncy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muncy Mortgages