Ex-Church Minister Details Horrific A...

Ex-Church Minister Details Horrific Abuse In Explosive New Book...

There are 1 comment on the PRWeb story from Oct 2, 2009, titled Ex-Church Minister Details Horrific Abuse In Explosive New Book.... In it, PRWeb reports that:

What is truly perplexing, while literally millions of well-meaning and trusting believers and church members have been devastated by its aftermath, no one really wants to talk about it.A compelling and powerful new book entitled Pigs in the Pulpit does talk about it, and exposes pastors and other church leaders who spiritually violate the trust ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

Jasmine

Tuscaloosa, AL

#1 Oct 17, 2009
There are a few books on the market about church abuse and misconduct by pastors and leadership. I have read some of them, but none had the impact of Pigs in the Pulpit. What the author and his family and friends went through literally gave me chills.

But he just doesn't stop there, leaving the reader with a list of horror stories or complaints. He actually provides victims of abuse with a "game plan" on how to listen to God in your heart, and make a way of escape gracefully, and eventually recover your relationship with Jesus.

That was so valuable to me, and I know it will be for a lot of other readers too. I highly recommend this book, not just for people who may be tormented by overbearing church leadership, but anyone wanting a clearer understanding of the Heart of God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muncy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tresspasser (Jun '14) Dec '16 Jenwance 9
News Democrat candidate for PA Atty General Josh Sha... (Nov '16) Nov '16 mike kelley 2
Greg Drollinger Gets Patrolman of the year? (Feb '09) Jul '16 Amos Chipotle 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
News Theater Marquee Drums Up Controversy in Muncy (Jan '16) Jan '16 Richard Allen 1
What happened to the Barto thread? (May '10) Nov '15 Kcp 373
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Archie Bunker 8

Muncy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muncy Mortgages