Muncy Rapes - Any Info Welcome

Muncy Rapes - Any Info Welcome

Posted in the Muncy Forum

Concerned Resident

Downingtown, PA

#1 Oct 12, 2009
There are a lot of rumors running around Muncy about the latest rapes at the mall in Muncy.

There are rumors about multiple people getting raped.

There are rumors about a baby seat being left in the middle of the road. Then a lady stops to see what is wrong. Then she gets rapped by a gang. Are these rapes gang related?

The police have given very little info about these rapes. But people are getting concerned.

Any info is welcome. Thanks.
Formerly from Muncy

Watsontown, PA

#2 Oct 17, 2009
I too have heard a great deal of rumors, and was questioning why the news was not covering it. I have heard everything from three different rapes to the 62 year old lady dying from her injuries.

After hearing all the rumors I began to search out news accounts and only one rape was actually reported. I strongly believe though that a lot of the rumors stem from the e-mail that is being passed around.

The email claims to be written by a nurse from Williamsport hospital that was on duty the night of the reported rape. She sent the email to a friend warning them not to stop for a baby left in the road, since that is what apparently happened to this victim.

Emails and text messages are forwarded so quickly without people taking the time to verify what they are reading. In this case I believe they have added to the rumor craze.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muncy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tresspasser (Jun '14) Nov 5 Missing her 8
What happened to the Barto thread? (May '10) Nov 4 Kcp 373
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Archie Bunker 8
Mary Griggs of Mountoursville (Apr '15) Jul '15 Allan 2
News Bill seeks to limit pension burdens Jun '15 silly rabbit 1
News Camp Hill firm promises alternative to natural ... Jun '15 Minetoknow 1
News AG: Six More Philadelphia Men Caught in Predato... (Apr '15) Apr '15 gogo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muncy Mortgages