IN Hospital Which Turned Away Transwo...

IN Hospital Which Turned Away Transwoman Coughing Up Blood To Make Diversity Policy Changes

There are 27 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 8, 2010, titled IN Hospital Which Turned Away Transwoman Coughing Up Blood To Make Diversity Policy Changes. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Mike Haley, the president and CEO of Ball Memorial Hospital in Muncie, Indiana, has finally fully addressed the reports about how a transwoman was turned away from the hospital after she arrived coughing up blood. Erin Vaught was not only turned away, she was called a ‘he-she’, a ‘transvestite’, an ‘it’, and largely made to feel that she was less than human and a person.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fo Shore

Omaha, NE

#21 Jul 2, 2012
Art wrote:
I pray they all die for their Christian treatment of Erin Vaught at Ball Memporial Hospital!
Jesus Saves but Christians S U C K!
Still molesting children?
Fo Shore

Omaha, NE

#22 Jul 2, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
I can't--it has since closed; the partners went their separate ways. There is a clinician I know of, Patricia Chunn, MSCCC, who has done the same work. She's in Indy.
<quoted text>
Did she do your surgery?

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#23 Jul 2, 2012
How do you know she was filthy? How could hospital workers be scared of a person in women's clothes? Why call her a freak? If your child was born with a condition that set him or her apart from quite a few people, would you call him a "Freak"? Do you often run your mouth without thinking?
Regards, Terri
Quincy wrote:
The filthy tranny probably scared the hospital workers, they weren't expecting some freak to show up cause it wasn't Halloween:)

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#24 Jul 2, 2012
Don't badmouth Christianity for the actions of a few, who may have been Muslim for all we know.
Regards, Terri
Art wrote:
I pray they all die for their Christian treatment of Erin Vaught at Ball Memporial Hospital!
Jesus Saves but Christians S U C K!

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#26 Jul 2, 2012
can you say lawsuit......
Orygone

Portland, OR

#27 Jul 2, 2012
Quincy wrote:
The filthy tranny probably scared the hospital workers, they weren't expecting some freak to show up cause it wasn't Halloween:)
Silly, silly Quincy.
Willing to say anything just to be noticed by the grown ups, aren't you?
Speaking my mind SW

United States

#29 Jun 15, 2015
I hope the whole staff was fired for this it's unjustified how do you make a decision like this on a human being

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muncie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heather hines (Mar '13) Oct 18 ADW 3
Ashley megan (Jan '16) Oct 15 Tit man 4
BSU college gals (Aug '16) Oct 14 The Anti-Flower C... 3
Sarah Lee Hlavaty (Jul '13) Oct 13 Sciotoshygal 2
friendly liquors theft JAMES PURKEY Oct 10 babel 8
where can you get erotic massage in muncie indi... (Jun '15) Oct 1 James251981 27
News Muncie man dealt drugs from Castleton Mall shoea Sep 28 babel 3

Muncie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muncie Mortgages