Taking Action For You: Homeowners ang...

Taking Action For You: Homeowners angry after paying for unfinished storm repairs

There are 5 comments on the WTTV Indianapolis story from Oct 22, 2012, titled Taking Action For You: Homeowners angry after paying for unfinished storm repairs. In it, WTTV Indianapolis reports that:

Hail storms in Central Indiana over the summer months left several people dealing with severe storm damage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTTV Indianapolis.

Debbie

Anderson, IN

#1 Oct 22, 2012
My in-laws got taken for over $4,000.
cedric

Chicago, IL

#2 Oct 23, 2012
You get what you pay for.
Debbie

New Castle, IN

#3 Oct 23, 2012
That payment was from the insurance company with balance to be paid upon completion of job.
There elderly and thought there was no reason to mistrust the people who came to the house. But it was a lesson learned for them.
mama

Brookfield, WI

#4 Oct 25, 2012
Where did our original discussion go? The truth must have been too painful.
cedric

Chicago, IL

#5 Oct 26, 2012
Debbie wrote:
That payment was from the insurance company with balance to be paid upon completion of job.
There elderly and thought there was no reason to mistrust the people who came to the house. But it was a lesson learned for them.
Well in that case,It's the insurance co that is out, not the elderly couple. Sounds like they need a lawyer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muncie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Southeastern Indiana lake controls flooding, dr... Aug 24 Historian 4
old strippers (Oct '14) Aug 23 311girly 2
Looking For Bi Girls In Deleware County Aug 16 anonymously yours 1
Mcdonalds on tillitson (Aug '14) Aug 13 youse 2
Jane Crawford Aug 8 Jill 1
Kyle Ogle (Apr '14) Aug 5 lisa 4
Megan Carter Aug 4 For sure 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muncie Mortgages