just me

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Feb 4, 2009
Can anyone tell me about a guy named Hal Durke?
countryboy

Ashland, KY

#2 Feb 7, 2009
i lived there some years back and heard the name but cant remember much about it.
truthbetold

Muncie, IN

#3 Mar 3, 2009
just me wrote:
Hal is a very dangerous person, violent. Look his record up online.
shawn

Libertyville, IL

#4 Jul 14, 2009
he likes to beat women up and hang them and he also likes to rape them too
jlc

Covington, IN

#5 Jul 16, 2009
just me wrote:
dose he have abrother name big em
jlc

Covington, IN

#6 Jul 16, 2009
hal durke from muncie indiana
becky

South Point, OH

#7 Aug 31, 2010
yes i know exactly who you are your talking about im his x-girlfriend of 3 years and the whole time we were together he beat the crap out of me and he was also mean to my 4 children he is extremely violent and he is living in ashland kentucky now and he owns a shop on 29th and carter called extreme detail.anyone who knows this man should not get in a relationship with him unless you want him to beat the crap out of you.
marcia

Nerinx, KY

#8 May 6, 2011
becky wrote:
yes i know exactly who you are your talking about im his x-girlfriend of 3 years and the whole time we were together he beat the crap out of me and he was also mean to my 4 children he is extremely violent and he is living in ashland kentucky now and he owns a shop on 29th and carter called extreme detail.anyone who knows this man should not get in a relationship with him unless you want him to beat the crap out of you.
everyone knows what a chronic liar you are, you have no right to say those things about Hal, he's a great guy and very decent....you are just a woman scorned because he wouldnt keep handing out money to you...so admit it and leave him alone, I think you've done enough damage to him.....
Nikki

Charlotte, MI

#10 Nov 17, 2013
ok I need information on hal, ive dated him for the past 4 months. im not sure what hes capable and I cant seem to find his record without having to pay for it. someone please enlighten me.
Smc

United States

#11 Jan 26, 2014
Nikki wrote:
ok I need information on hal, ive dated him for the past 4 months. im not sure what hes capable and I cant seem to find his record without having to pay for it. someone please enlighten me.
yes i know him very well he used to beat me and he raped me when i was younger
FactFinder

Farmersville, TX

#12 Jan 27, 2014
According to the Indiana DOC, he had a couple of convictions in 2002, maybe did 9 months, but nothing more recent in their info.

http://www.in.gov/apps/indcorrection/ofs/ofs...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muncie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Magna Powertrain (May '08) Jun 24 Catsoup 2,548
Brittany Hawkins Jun 21 fyi 1
Michael Riley? Jun 18 Truchainz 5
Lindsey Bise May '16 Sallie Mae Rep 1
Daleville Music Thread (Jun '12) May '16 Musikologist 15
jays"heart"mom California tags Apr '16 Raydot 2
Hiring a full time and part time cosmetologist! Apr '16 Famous Hair 1

Muncie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance