Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

shannon wrote:
Come on, you would think muntuckian hillbillies would be more respectful of the Mills family in their time of greif. Muncie has a chance to finally be on the Magna radar thanks to DM, but no the trash from shedtown has to be known
i have to admit i'm impressed shannon , you're one of the biggest cowardly shit talker's on this site!
MAP92661

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2011

Judged:

FCK OFF Whover you aren't I don't know what you are talking about. I wasn't fired asshole! They tricked me into signing the paper. If I would have known what was going on and SLUT wouldn't have said I might get called back in 6 months or whatever it was, then I would have waited. I should have known that place was one of the ones that just like to get temps in then screw them over, then re-hire until they hire more than do the same thing. Good riddance to all that SHIT, I'm much better off the way it turned out. It is what it is.
map is a idiot wrote:
Map you would think after all this time you would be over getting fired. I think you should face reality and tell yourself I am a freak and need to go in a hole and leave the people that didn't get fired at Magna alone. Okay jackass that will be all
shannon

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2011

who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
i have to admit i'm impressed shannon , you're one of the biggest cowardly shit talker's on this site!
Biggest cowardly shit talker? Gotta love the hillbillies here at Magna. At least I understand the dynamics of whats going on here and deal in reality and not the fallacy of Magna loves me kuymba by A. I just don't understand the reasoning where you can't help people because they're heads are buried in someones posterior. At anytime someone, anyone is ready to help bring about change here, I'm ready to step forward. Change will happen only when both sides realize we are in this together as partners and equals. Don't insult me with excuses for no profitability and lame reasons for policy change. Hey I agree times are tough, jobs are hartd to come by, but come on that's no reason to screw over honest people.
who cares

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2011

Thats not what i meant , im talking about you trash talking your coworkers. They will never stand with or behind you as long as they know you are someone who will pass judgement on them for their mistakes. Its not your place anyway , i happen to agree with you on everything except your over rated opinion of your coworkers , just saying!
shannon

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

who cares wrote:
Thats not what i meant , im talking about you trash talking your coworkers. They will never stand with or behind you as long as they know you are someone who will pass judgement on them for their mistakes. Its not your place anyway , i happen to agree with you on everything except your over rated opinion of your coworkers , just saying!
I may be brutaly harsh on my comments, but they are spot on. My education and years of experience in manufacturing only increases the frustration I have with many of our co-workers. My goal is not to achieve reconition or glory for myself, but to raise the standards for all here at MPT. For myself, I feel fortunate to have lived the American dream as many have in my postition in life. My desire is for everybody here to share in that. There is no reason a company in Magna position pays their employees below "livable wages" standards, especially when salary is paid on an average of 5x times the standard. My frustration is average Magna jo hired not for brains but ability to show up and pass drug test and be happy with the crumbs offered. I will take your comments under consideration, but understand the majority is only worried about enough for the week and not providinf for their families future.
who cares

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

shannon wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be brutaly harsh on my comments, but they are spot on. My education and years of experience in manufacturing only increases the frustration I have with many of our co-workers. My goal is not to achieve reconition or glory for myself, but to raise the standards for all here at MPT. For myself, I feel fortunate to have lived the American dream as many have in my postition in life. My desire is for everybody here to share in that. There is no reason a company in Magna position pays their employees below "livable wages" standards, especially when salary is paid on an average of 5x times the standard. My frustration is average Magna jo hired not for brains but ability to show up and pass drug test and be happy with the crumbs offered. I will take your comments under consideration, but understand the majority is only worried about enough for the week and not providinf for their families future.
No they are not "spot on" i've read all your post's and like i said you tend to talk shit with rumor's and gossip , i don't think that is "spot on" . if it is your intent to be 1 of our future leader's then i think it would be in your best interest to drop out of the drama club and the time is coming when you will need to come out of the shadow's .
no light

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

its been years now and people still say things that offend people but cling to an alias. or others call 4 action due to an injustice of a fellow comrade. still we wait. ive told you who i am in an attempt to resolve things, i only wish some would do the same. or, if you must cling to your alias, at least act on your word. how can you expect any of us to support you when you never follow through? its a sign of weak leadership. think carefully.
sodium

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Weekend production is SUPPOSED to be posted by 1pm on Wednesdays. Well,that lasted long,didnt it?? Those who do the scheduling need to do a better job.
Moxwell

Hobart, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

sodium wrote:
Weekend production is SUPPOSED to be posted by 1pm on Wednesdays. Well,that lasted long,didnt it?? Those who do the scheduling need to do a better job.
Of course ...You actually believed that
Muncie Bound

Hartford City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

Thought I might head towards Muncie, and find out how to try and get a job at Magna Powertrain; does Anybody know where you apply at? It sounds as if they could use some help, someone who will work, and not gossip all of the time! Someone that will actually do their job, and not walk out at will, or go and cry to their big buddy in the supervisors office. It really does sound to me like it is time for Magna Powertrain to finally hire some mature Adults, that need a job!! Here I am willing and able to work and learn a new skill! How do I apply or should I say, Where do I apply!?
sodium

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

Sucking ass seems to do the job around here sadly. Do less work,kiss ass and snitch seems works for a lot people. They do all that right under the nose of supervisors but they don't seem to care. Good luck! We could use more good workers around here.
Muncie Bound

Hartford City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Wow!! That don't sound so promising afterall!! Is everyone as upbeat as you?
Moxwell

Hobart, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Welcome here always . . .Besides they finally fired Spot a.k.a. John Haas. So there is a job available ^^
no light

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

its not a bad place to work. theres some things that happen that leave people scratching thier heads but as far as pay wise its the best around. and off topic what happened to haas?
Moxwell

Hobart, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

Well . . I guess Haas got angry because he was not considered for the QC job on second shift . . .But getting angry for him was nothing new
no light

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

eh, definitely heard stories about his hysteria. though i will admit ive gotten pissed here and there. must be in the gatorade lol.
Moxwell

Hobart, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Or something in the Gatorade hehe
Moxwell

Hobart, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Or maybe the Brats
shannon

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2011

Rumor has it he tried to make moves on Beth who is on someones protected list. That's another story, may not be the greatest on the outside, but heard her "moves" are slicker than Payton's throws.
Oh Really

Portland, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2011

Why Thank you Mr Whited aka Shannon for the insight!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,501 - 2,520 of2,540
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Muncie Discussions

Search the Muncie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I can see why Muncie Residents hate BSU Student... (Mar '12) 19 hr just 11
Kyle Ogle Wed clint 1
Kim C. Kidd (Jun '09) Apr 22 Djl 7
Robert G. Ulrey Sr., 91 Apr 22 Jan and Fred Williams 1
bronze and beyond tanning salon Apr 19 Lisa 6
Muncie Central Boys Basketball Coach Apr 19 GYM 1
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Apr 19 squeezers 1,285
•••
•••
•••
•••

Muncie Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Muncie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance