who's the Hooter chic
Big black boobs at the LG

Pineville, WV

#1 Sep 20, 2010
just wondering who the Black chic is that works at the LG? she has very huge titties.she put on a thong 4 months ago and her husband still hasn't found it.. LOL
I LOVE THONGS

Peytona, WV

#2 Sep 20, 2010
What color are the thongs wonder if they need help finding it.
hooters

Peytona, WV

#3 Sep 20, 2010
hey she got some biiiggggg hooters i like 2 c um
Patrick

Pineville, WV

#4 Sep 20, 2010
wonder if spongebob & Patrick would have a problem finding them? a baby would have to weigh 37 pounds to suck one of her nipples and by the time it was thru eating it would weigh 50 pounds.. Lol
Carlos

United States

#5 Sep 20, 2010
Big black boobs at the LG wrote:
just wondering who the Black chic is that works at the LG? she has very huge titties.she put on a thong 4 months ago and her husband still hasn't found it.. LOL
Who the f--k wants to know?
swidward

Peytona, WV

#6 Sep 20, 2010
they r the biggest boobs i have ever played wth
Patrick

Pineville, WV

#7 Sep 20, 2010
I do cause if you would meet her on the street you would see her titties 5 minutes before she ever cut the corner!!
real ones

Peytona, WV

#8 Sep 20, 2010
r they real ones
curious

Pineville, WV

#9 Sep 20, 2010
Just wondering if she has chocalate milk or white milk.. carlos wont you try them out and let everyone know..
white milk

Peytona, WV

#10 Sep 20, 2010
but the container has a chocalate ball on top of it
Not Fair

United States

#11 Sep 20, 2010
Big black boobs at the LG wrote:
She's only half black so why can't you say who's the white chick with humongous boobs.
neveralone

United States

#12 Sep 21, 2010
Why dont you people get a life and leave people alone. You all are ridicoulous. GET A LIFE!!!!!!
hello

United States

#13 Sep 21, 2010
What about the Manger there? Her tits arn't reallysmall? She,s a pretty girl too!!
stupid

Hansford, WV

#14 Sep 21, 2010
aint yall people got anything better todo then get on here and talk about tits that is crazy... yall must not have alot going for u in your life and i hate that for ya but u need to stop talking about that girl and find something better todo......
neveralone

United States

#15 Sep 21, 2010
I agre with you. They need to get a life and find something to do
curious

Pineville, WV

#16 Sep 21, 2010
everyone dont have to be a smartass about it I was just curious about who she was.. but you can never get on here and say anything without some smartass trying to get on here and turn everthing around.. but she does have some BIG OLE HOOTERS!!!
ICU

Beckley, WV

#17 May 27, 2011
yeah i do
Pics please

United States

#18 May 28, 2011
nm
Dan

Mannington, WV

#19 May 28, 2011
I think that gal that use to see the barber is the new chick there,She is lookin gooood

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mullens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 min Billy 90,517
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 52 min luci 10,121
Wyoming East 2 hr east 16
Building near Wyoming hotel 11 hr Tipton 4
Twin Falls 11 hr Tipton 2
Places to swim Thu Bill 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jun 29 Bad ass visitor 1,342

Mullens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mullens Mortgages